The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• Slappy74
    Slappy74 Posts: 113 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    hey Slappy how are the allergies? Pollen season is just starting here and I feel my breathing is labouring from it ugh

Well today I was supposed to get passports done however my husband decided to not look at his form and sign it cause why would he think to do that. oh well they can wait until tomorrow I Guess

My legs are sore from my workout yesterday so I think I might miss skating this morning and do some upper body stuff. Gotta get something done

Well, I’m thinking it’s actually a bit of a cold, instead of allergies.🤧 so, we’ll see how it goes.

What’s one more day on the passports? Hopefully he signs it tonight. Guess your forging skills aren’t quite there.

Sounds like you had a good work out. Hope you get something in today. I managed to get a workout in, although I reall wasn’t feeling it.
  • PrincessMel72
    PrincessMel72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    46 here. Feel free to add me. I login daily, track everything and have an open diary. Would love extra support!
  • t_archuleta
    t_archuleta Posts: 1 Member
    Good Morning,
    I'm new to the group. I'm 48 and just had my first less than stellar labs done this month. So time to get serious about weight loss and exercise. I eat pretty good I think I try to follow a good diet. I love to cook and grill. But exercising well not my best habit. I love to hike so with the weather finally warming up here in Wyoming that will be something I do more often and since my camera gear weights in at about a 20#pack that adds to it.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    I went skating. My legs were so sore i didn't do much. Best to keep them moving i guess. I'll do something this afternoon maybe just walk who knows
  • jonnymopar
    jonnymopar Posts: 12 Member
    37M and just welcomed my second (and final) child into the world a few months ago. Need to get things back in line! I'm still 35lbs less than I was at my peak in 2012. But a year and a half ago, I was at a 50lb net loss. Back on here to hopefully achieve that again.
  • aaparente1983
    aaparente1983 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey there, 35M from Brazil :smile:
    7 months since i started reeducate myself, using fitnesspal to get into my correct macros, lost 81lbs so far, 28 lbs to go.
  • sparkyvenkman
    sparkyvenkman Posts: 115 Member
    I went skating. My legs were so sore i didn't do much. Best to keep them moving i guess. I'll do something this afternoon maybe just walk who knows

I haven't been skating in a long time, I was thinking about picking rollerblading back up after I get to a good weight. Would be nice to dust off my "blades" and roll around the neighborhood.
  • AliNouveau

I haven't been skating in a long time, I was thinking about picking rollerblading back up after I get to a good weight. Would be nice to dust off my "blades" and roll around the neighborhood.

you should totally do that. It's such a feeling of freedom whether on ice or roller skates.
  • deesalinas91
    deesalinas91 Posts: 19 Member
    Feel free to add me.
  • Slappy74
    How’s everyone doing today?
  • AliNouveau
    good day here except for trying to find something that seems to be lost.
    I got some groceries and I'm making butter chicken for dinner which smells absolutely amazing. I'm using a recipe from Cooks Illustrated. I find their recipes work the best always
  • Slappy74
    That’s good to hear. Well I hope you find it! 🔎
    Butter chicken sounds delicious. I haven’t had dinner yet and now I’m even hungrier.
  • AliNouveau
    We eat really late we won't be having this for a couple of hours still
    its best to make it and let it sit anyway
    how was your day
  • Slappy74
    Bet it’ll be nice and tender, then.
    My day was ok. Just one of those hectic days chasing down issues. Doesn’t feel like I got much accomplished.
  • AliNouveau
    well that's no good.
  • Dan2668
    Dan2668 Posts: 155 Member
    I'm 34 the day after tomorrow, but I'm refusing to be 'middle aged' until at least 45!
  • 1980sadie
    1980sadie Posts: 11 Member
    Aww happy birthday
  • Dan2668
    Dan2668 Posts: 155 Member
    Aww happy birthday

Thank you!
  • TinaLoveFaith
    TinaLoveFaith Posts: 6 Member
    Welcome! Please feel free to add me. I’m new too and looking for motivation and motivating others. Thanks
  • EricL1144
    EricL1144 Posts: 44 Member
    Feel free to add me. I can use all the motivation and encouragement I can get.