New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    rlo5lwkjcrn5.jpg

This is gonna be bad

Aren't the oreos a repeat?

If those Oreos come back a lot of people will be happy.

Cotton Candy better be next!

I wasn't too crazy about those oreos. I REALLY hope they bring back cotton candy. I don't know why it didn't stay around as a regular year round flavor! I think they really need a chocolate butterscotch and more white chocolate flavors.

I want a mini donut Oreo to happen lol

They could make the outer coating glazed fudge or have glazed wafer cookies.

IDShot_225x225.jpg
    I had these in England and wanted to ship a crate of them home. Yummmmm =9

Where's the food orgasm emoji?
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    rlo5lwkjcrn5.jpg

This is gonna be bad

I wasn't too crazy about those oreos. I REALLY hope they bring back cotton candy. I don't know why it didn't stay around as a regular year round flavor! I think they really need a chocolate butterscotch and more white chocolate flavors.

IDShot_225x225.jpg

NEED THESE. I always see so many cool things on instagram but then I see they are UK only flavors. Need to take a trip soon, lol.

It's so crazy the amazing different foods in other countries. I think these would be a huge hit in the US, they need to get on it.
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    rlo5lwkjcrn5.jpg

This is gonna be bad

IDShot_225x225.jpg

Where's the food orgasm emoji?

That's the best there is 🤤 but it's not good enough lol
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    neldabg wrote: »
    Banana split coffee 🤔boehkt5an3v4.jpg

Wow. The donut looks tasty, but that description has caught my eye more. I am so late:

jcv59g37nsly.jpg

I know people write "Dunkin'" sometimes, but my brain has been adding a "Donuts" every time.

Their donuts are awful anyways so I think they're smart to try and rebrand themselves maybe
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    mrkru3dlbdjm.jpeg
    Has anyone tried these??
    I got a carton of it for free a few months back. I only used it in my protein ice cream that I make, but it was so good. I definitely noticed a difference (in a good way!) in the taste of the ice cream compared to when I normally use cashew milk. The only reason I won't buy it and use it all the time is because of the calorie difference.

Calorie difference? Is it as many (or more) calories than cow's milk? Also... this ice cream you make... please do share the recipe! ;P

I think the oat milk had 90 calories per 8oz (1 cup). I'm not sure of cow's milk calorie amount because I don't drink it.

Here's my recipe/process for making the protein ice cream:
    I use a Ninja blender.
    I start with a bunch of ice..enough to just cover the tops of the blades. Blend and turn it into snow. Scrape it down and add 60ml (1/4 cup) sugar free pancake syrup and about 6 oz of cashew milk. Blend and scrape. Add 3g of xanthan gum and 28g protein powder. Blend and scrape. Then I do a splash of sugar free/calorie free syrup(vanilla or hazelnut flavor) and blend until it becomes big and fluffy. I usually top with a dash of sea salt, sugar free chocolate syrup, and some more sugar free pancake syrup. Crunchy toppings are awesome too...toppings are endless!

I love making this too! I bet it would be awesome with some of the skinny syrup flavors like birthday cake, caramel cheesecake, salted caramel, dark chocolate truffle, etc. @hgycta I am surprised you never have made it. Have you seen the photos in the volume eaters thread? It is like having a HUGE bowl of soft serve. I highly recommend trying!

No! I don’t really follow all the threads I’d like to on here, there’s too many I’d never get off the computer if I did!!! This is the only thread I’m loyal to <3

Happy belated Easter and happy earth day everyone!!!!

I found those hazelnut M&M’s at Walmart. Not a fan :/ they grow on you the more you have, but they’re really not that great. The peanut butter and the caramel M&M’s still have them beat by a landslide as far as I’m concerned!
    x9lv6421pt55.jpeg

I saw another post today in the volume eaters thread about the awesome protein soft serve fluff/icecream you can make ( @nowine4me LOOKS AMAZING) so thought I'd show you in case you ever wanted to try to make it! All of this for <200 calories.

clebxhlz26s3.png
    r493hzgwn8vc.png
    b10ww3f3yp3i.png

might be the odd man out but protein fluff never actually satisfies me lol
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Redeemed my free Planet Oat Oatmilk from Giant tonight! I went with the dark chocolate flavor because it only had 140 calories per 8 oz which isn’t bad, that’s about what I’d normally have in chocolate soy milk or those Mcdonalds chocolate milk jugs.
    Overall, I enjoyed it and liked the unique oat flavor, I could definitely see these making really good smoothies! But would I spend $4-5 for it on a regular basis? Probably not... personally I love trying new milks but I know no one else in my family will touch it, as it does have a very distinct non-dairy vibe going on. but hey, it’s a nice deal! I love those Freebie Friday’s :)
    jp7uco8sz0oj.jpeg

Also noticed these there! Has anyone tried them??
    h2sbcv6srji0.jpeg

I did and thought they were good but not great. I think someone else here tried them too and really liked them though.
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    josette06 wrote: »
    whitpauly wrote: »
    neldabg wrote: »
    Banana split coffee 🤔boehkt5an3v4.jpg

Wow. The donut looks tasty, but that description has caught my eye more. I am so late:

jcv59g37nsly.jpg

I know people write "Dunkin'" sometimes, but my brain has been adding a "Donuts" every time.

Their donuts are awful anyways so I think they're smart to try and rebrand themselves maybe

I know people here like Dunkin but I haven't been to one in years. Mostly because their donuts are tiny in my [chubby] opinion. We got a Duck Donuts and they're so good and sweet that I go there now. Not saying anything negative about those who like Dunkin, my adipose tissue just wants a sweet warm delicious fresh donut and they can't meet my bar of expectation.

My daughter lives in Portland and I demand she brings me Blue Star donuts when she visits,I individually wrapped them and put them in the freezer so I can indulge until her next visit haha
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Other than Blue Diamond is there any brand of almonds that have sweet flavored almonds?
  • stmariepearl
    stmariepearl Posts: 57 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    Other than Blue Diamond is there any brand of almonds that have sweet flavored almonds?

Not that I'm aware of, could always buy raw almonds and roast and season them yourself tho!
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Trying this out this week:
    yalaxr4olykm.png
    iv9hrqd0ssl3.png
    I'm a huge fan of this Brand, only product from them I've tried & haven't liked being their Honey Flavored BBQ sauce (more so just because I don't like sweet stuff though/personal taste preference reasons). Everything else = gold/low carb gems
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options

Do you have a 7-11 near you? They have single serve packets of nuts, and the Blueberry Almonds were soooooo tasty (and I don't even go crazy over nuts, but my friend offered me one and it was awesome). Can't remember the brand, though!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options

Oh yes, tons of brands, lol. It just depends what you have around you! Most stores have in the bulk section flavored almonds and even sell their own in store brand containers. Also Aldi brand, walmart brand, target brand all have. Fischer, Emerald, Legendary almonds, Planters, etc.

Personally I have always preferred Emerald’s cocoa roasted almonds over Blue Diamond’s. The dusting on Blue Diamond almonds always has a strange aftertaste in my opinion that upsets my stomach. I definitely recommend Emerald if @kellyjellybellyjelly you have never tried them!

I also used to be OBSESSED with these back when my Walmart sold them, but I haven’t seen them for over a year now... I don’t know if they got discontinued but I really hope not! I have no clue how they would when they were so darn amazing!!!
    4ldcxetlkquc.jpeg