New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »

That looks good! I remember familyfooddude posting either a story or photo on Instagram about these awhile ago (maybe just released/tested in certain markets).
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Other than Blue Diamond is there any brand of almonds that have sweet flavored almonds?

Oh yes, tons of brands, lol. It just depends what you have around you! Most stores have in the bulk section flavored almonds and even sell their own in store brand containers. Also Aldi brand, walmart brand, target brand all have. Fischer, Emerald, Legendary almonds, Planters, etc.

Personally I have always preferred Emerald’s cocoa roasted almonds over Blue Diamond’s. The dusting on Blue Diamond almonds always has a strange aftertaste in my opinion that upsets my stomach. I definitely recommend Emerald if @kellyjellybellyjelly you have never tried them!

I also used to be OBSESSED with these back when my Walmart sold them, but I haven’t seen them for over a year now... I don’t know if they got discontinued but I really hope not! I have no clue how they would when they were so darn amazing!!!
    4ldcxetlkquc.jpeg

Ooh I remember those! I'll have to look up a store locator.

s-l640.jpg

Found this at Grocery Outlet the other day & all I can say is how gross this flavor is! Way too salty! Salt overload & to boot the flavor was just outright disgusting.

I'll stick with either the lightly salted or salt & vinegar varieties.
  • josette06
    josette06 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    josette06 wrote: »
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    🤔a5d3nrufcmib.jpg

What in god's name....???

Google its real its literally mayo mixed with the cadbury filling

Darn, I actually thought it was a new product being released that was just pure straight up cadbury creme filling xD It would've been a terrible thing for me considering I went a little overboard a couple nights ago on icing when my friend brought back sweet bread from Hershey, but at the same time... everyone needs a cheat day every now and again. I would buy it. :')

Where did your friend get sweet bread? 🤤

From Hershey Farm Restaurant & Inn, wherever that is! The Apple Bread was already very sweet with a gooey icing on it, but then me being the glutton for sweets that I am topped it off with heaping smearfuls of that creamy icing for raisin bread that came in a tub on the side! It was more whipped than dense like regular icing, but it had the flavor of Chef Shamy’s Vanilla honey butter so I was very much in love with it! No nutritional facts for the bread or icing so I have no clue to what extent the damage was, and I’m hoping I never get more I can’t be trusted!
    u8isqmkzxexz.jpeg

Also, this popped up on my Facebook news feed!!! One of my friends shared it!
    I thought cotton candy grapes were the best thing that could happen to fruit... I might’ve been wrong.
    https://realfarmacy.com/blue-java-bananas-vanilla-ice-cream/?fbclid=IwAR2pJ259fGicE6p1C5w3c-wtcliP-fVEK_i6zESn3SMsy8bnRgRvddI-Gw0
    zi2e2siaxv2b.jpeg

Came here to say that I was in Lancaster today and PASSED RIGHT BY HERSHEY FARMS and forgot to get this bread. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ My friend and I were trying to decide to get dinner too, I could kick myself.
  • Butterchop
    Butterchop Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Don’t know how new these are but found them today. esbz7x8291qw.jpeg
    w1a1s5tndxfh.jpeg
    The lemon yogurt is so good! It is limited flavor so I keep stocking up lol
  • CarolinaStar19
    CarolinaStar19 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Butterchop wrote: »
    Don’t know how new these are but found them today. esbz7x8291qw.jpeg
    w1a1s5tndxfh.jpeg
    The lemon yogurt is so good! It is limited flavor so I keep stocking up lol

I need the lemon!!

The strawberry cheesecake was just ok.
  • CarolinaStar19
    CarolinaStar19 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    snzau3tr68sq.png
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    PSA those Cinnabon dessert biscuits should be available at KFC starting tomorrow! Depending on whether or not I can find the calories listed for them (and they aren’t TERRIBLE) I hope to buy one!
    vtmmhx0nd1jf.png

Then the day after (Tuesday) Starbucks will have their S’more Frappuccino back out! It’s going to be a good week... but not for my food diary!
  • josette06
    josette06 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    PSA those Cinnabon dessert biscuits should be available at KFC starting tomorrow! Depending on whether or not I can find the calories listed for them (and they aren’t TERRIBLE) I hope to buy one!
    vtmmhx0nd1jf.png

Then the day after (Tuesday) Starbucks will have their S’more Frappuccino back out! It’s going to be a good week... but not for my food diary!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they brought back my favorite frap!!!!!!! 😁
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Oooh I need to try these!!! They nailed their zucchini noodles so I have high expectations!
    fnivdnm4athp.png
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    yshv50l7935b.png
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    Trying this out this week:
    yalaxr4olykm.png
    iv9hrqd0ssl3.png
    I'm a huge fan of this Brand, only product from them I've tried & haven't liked being their Honey Flavored BBQ sauce (more so just because I don't like sweet stuff though/personal taste preference reasons). Everything else = gold/low carb gems

IMHO you cannot go wrong with G. I would be interested to hear how you like this.

It's definitely on par with their BBQ products; quite strong flavor (particularly soy & salty)...a little bit goes a long way in mainly dressing up chicken. Not using as a marinade per say more so just keeping on the side as a dip for making 98% lean chicken taste more interesting. Viscosity-wise, it seems a little bit runnier than the BBQ sauces & ketchup

Current G hughes products preference: BBQ (mesquite > hickory > brown maple sugar (awesome with beef) > original) >/= Teriyaki > Ketchup > BBQ (honey)
  • Kalex1975
    Kalex1975 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Kalex1975 wrote: »
    @samiam4114 @kelly_c_77

Thanks for the feedback!

I'll definitely report back. I pre-log a week in advance and just did so yesterday (and I'm too lazy to redo it), so its going to be a week+ before I get to it.

Finally made that “poptart” recipe, LOVED it! Well, at least my version...

I reduced the amount of filling (only used 1 of those 90 calorie containers of Fage 0%) and didn’t use any of it to frost the outside (skipped the cereal sprinkles too)... used a full lavash and cut in 1/2 instead of in thirds. Got it nice and toasty brown, reminded me of a cheese danish.

Didn’t take a pic, wasn’t much to look at and definitely not as pretty as what @kelly_c_77 did :smile:

Will be adding this to my regular rotation!
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    yshv50l7935b.png

I love Perfect Bar! I really want to try this!
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    ntqtb4spxj9w.jpg
    neto4p5bserd.jpg
    I tried a few more of the Culture Republick light probiotic ice creams in matcha and fudge, pistachio and salted caramel, milk & honey, and chocolate & cherry. I'm enjoying them, but I'm not sure where they fit as they're not like other light ice creams. The texture is dense, but not in a Haagen-Dazs dense type of way; it creates more of a slightly chewy type texture (which I don't mind, it's just different). In terms of taste, they don't have the icy/airy sweet/skim taste that some light ice creams get, but they also don't have the taste of regular ice creams either - maybe they're closer to a frozen yogurt.

I'm not a huge matcha fan, but I didn't mind it in the matcha & fudge flavor. The chocolate swirls helped to balance out everything.
    g3f9tz6rcx7n.jpg

I really liked the pistachio & salted caramel flavor. Pistachio base plus pistachio pieces plus a generous amount of salted caramel. This was one of my favorite flavors from this brand.
    honwr1mq74iz.jpg

Milk & honey sounds like a boring flavor, but it was actually pretty good. I'm not sure what the "milk" flavor is, as this tasted more like just a vanilla flavor with a honey swirl.
    hsyyyxjpjc47.jpg

Chocolate & cherry had a chocolate base as well as a vanilla base, with cherries mixed in. This was a bit basic as a flavor but it was decent and sort of reminded me of cherry Garcia.
    pll6s7mhsw49.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    ntqtb4spxj9w.jpg
    neto4p5bserd.jpg
    I tried a few more of the Culture Republick light probiotic ice creams in matcha and fudge, pistachio and salted caramel, milk & honey, and chocolate & cherry. I'm enjoying them, but I'm not sure where they fit as they're not like other light ice creams. The texture is dense, but not in a Haagen-Dazs dense type of way; it creates more of a slightly chewy type texture (which I don't mind, it's just different). In terms of taste, they don't have the icy/airy sweet/skim taste that some light ice creams get, but they also don't have the taste of regular ice creams either - maybe they're closer to a frozen yogurt.

I'm not a huge matcha fan, but I didn't mind it in the matcha & fudge flavor. The chocolate swirls helped to balance out everything.
    g3f9tz6rcx7n.jpg

I really liked the pistachio & salted caramel flavor. Pistachio base plus pistachio pieces plus a generous amount of salted caramel. This was one of my favorite flavors from this brand.
    honwr1mq74iz.jpg

Milk & honey sounds like a boring flavor, but it was actually pretty good. I'm not sure what the "milk" flavor is, as this tasted more like just a vanilla flavor with a honey swirl.
    hsyyyxjpjc47.jpg

Chocolate & cherry had a chocolate base as well as a vanilla base, with cherries mixed in. This was a bit basic as a flavor but it was decent and sort of reminded me of cherry Garcia.
    pll6s7mhsw49.jpg

I have never seen these! I want the pistachio, thanks for reviewing. My favorite nut is pistachio and I just love chocolate pistachio combo. I feel like there are NOT enough chocolate pistachio flavored things, lol.

So sad, I used their store locator and it said none are available around my zip code 🙁.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    yshv50l7935b.png

I love Perfect Bar! I really want to try this!

I lovee all things birthday cake so want to try this too. I’ve never had one of their bars even though I had coupons for before. I forgot to use them and then they were expired, lol. I still have to try the raw rev new birthday cake bar but I haven’t found yet,