Starting for the 88th time.

Options

Replies

• Longing4Maui
    Longing4Maui Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday friends. How is everyone this week? @AbandondedKSCharger I am at 202 today, getting closer to that first goal of ‘being under 200’ which I am determined to do before June 1. Then I NEVER plan to see my weight start with a 2 again!
  • 8purplesnails
    8purplesnails Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    welcome new restarts! I'm sending friend requests, hope I haven't missed anyone. I made it a week, now for the next one!
  • catarinaq78
    catarinaq78 Posts: 16 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    I am restarting for the 41st time and could use all the help and support I can get - please feel free to add me!
  • LilRedRidingHoodlum
    LilRedRidingHoodlum Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You sound a lot like me, except this is my millionth time! haha Feel free to add me anyone
  • mmereth
    mmereth Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Pleasant surprise after eating too much for lunch. Still have 650 calories for dinner. Yay me! :)
  • ginnytez
    ginnytez Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Welcome all! I agree with @anothermfpuser, it doesn't matter how many times we jump back in, we are here and we can do this.
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    @BrendanScrote I love your story!!! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I bet you will have success :) We're glad you are here with us. I am also working on ...well for me reducing, not omitting, my alcohol consumption. Another great thread for that is called Less Alcohol May Challenge.

It's Friday…….any goals to stay focused on the weekend!! Mine is to get 20 minutes of intentional exercise in both days.

Have a great one what ever you do!
  • Shepeess
    Shepeess Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I just starting again as well ... my first time here I got to goal easily really... but then I couldn’t figure out how to maintain.. now I am back again and feel friends and accountability are both good for succeeding.
  • Mariang165
    Mariang165 Posts: 2,120 Member
    Options
    Welcome all new posters and hi to any lurkers, you are most welcome too!

So, I did my weekly review, no weight loss; but, I honestly logged every day and got out for 2 short walks in the past 7 days. Remember, I said small steps. To be honest, I had hoped to see a slight movement in my weight as my daily calorie average worked out to 1226/ day (my goal is 1200). I have an old scale so it only weighs in 1 lb increments, so I am being hopeful that perhaps I will see some scale movement in the next few days. I do believe my waist on my jeans is looser, or is that hopeful imagination 🤣.

@AbandondedKSCharger good mini goal, if I may, I think I will try your goal of 20 minute of exercise each day, mine will be a walk! I will report in Monday, good luck!

@BrendanScrote yep, I am also trying to reduce alcohol intake. Only had 6 Oz of wine last night with dinner, ugggh, I know my mantra is small steps, but really!!!

Good luck to everyone this weekend, I don’t know about you, but I find weekends a real challenge, cheers Marian
  • rollins247
    rollins247 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So... I am back at it again today! Need to loose 120 to reach my goal. First time on the blogs and happy to see that I am not the only one that is starting again.... Just need to keep in mind that it's for my health and to be able to have fun doing active stuff! So here is to today starting again... Cheers!
  • SMJohnson27
    SMJohnson27 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Restarter here with ya. Started in 2011, came back last year and now I'm back...again😄 Desperately need friends to keep going!
  • ginnytez
    ginnytez Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the new returners!
  • Mariang165
    Mariang165 Posts: 2,120 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday Eveyone! I hope you all had a successful and enjoyable weekend. I was successful and got out for a walk both Saturday and Sunday, which was a mini goal which @AbandondedKSCharger set for herself. Thanks again to @AbandondedKSCharger for the idea. How did you do @AbandondedKSCharger?

Update on my ‘small steps’ plan:
    Log my diary, honestly everyday - yep, did it
    Hit my daily calorie goal - did it 5 days, it was the red wine On the weekend! 🤣

So next small step for this week
    Up my daily water intake to 8 c/day
    Walk at least 4 days out of seven for a minimum of 20 minutes each walk
    No daily weighing on the scales this week, they are my enemy and demotivator - I will weigh at the end of the week.

I wish I was moving faster but at least I am moving. How is everyone else doing?

Cheers, Marian
  • anubile1967
    anubile1967 Posts: 28 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    *hands up* me too! Anyone is free to add me as a friend :smiley:
  • sabern
    sabern Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    count me in
  • sabern
    sabern Posts: 18 Member