Starting for the 88th time.

Options

Replies

• AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Good morning!
    Whew, what a weekend. Great weekend, but I did not accomplish my 20 minutes of intentional exercise Saturday or Sunday. Not giving up though! Next weekend will be even more challenging with graduation celebrations out of town. Still gonna focus!

Weigh in day for me, with another loss!! whahooo!!
    End of May goal: 191

Beautiful out this morning, getting out for a walk. Hopefully outside walks at both breaks. Depending on storms.
    Tracking, tracking, tracking...……..Have a fantastic week!!
    Please check in often to welcome newcomers and share your stories.

Teri
  • ginnytez
    ginnytez Posts: 1,348 Member
    Options
    Nice weight loss Teri. You are sounding really positive. Keep it up!
  • karenesg
    karenesg Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Good morning all! Starting my day with my daily restart/ recommitment. Goal for the day: tracking ALL calories consumed. .. even the ones I'm not proud of. Eating AND drinking mindfully ALL day long. It's the only way I'll be successful. Breakfast and lunch pre- logged. Time to get up and get at it and make this a great day 😎
  • rondajones2003
    rondajones2003 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting now with the goal of tracking what I eat to help me not to mindlessly eat. And trying to move more as I'm going to Europe next year and want to be able to do all the walking without having to take breaks all the time like I do now. So trying to walk for 20 minutes everyday, and I can use any and all encouragement.
  • keto_1961
    keto_1961 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter if you are trying for the 88th or the 188th time. That is what we do. As long as you keep trying you'll be successful in the end. Put me down as a supporter.
  • lewdkiss
    lewdkiss Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Me too! Let’s be friends. We got this!
  • ginnytez
    Options
    I think under calorie goal is a big thing!
  • karenesg
    karenesg Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Ha! I blew it yesterday. Going at it again today... reset.. recommit... ready, set, go!
  • rondajones2003
    rondajones2003 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was beautiful so went for a longer walk with the dog to add a few more steps to my day! Planning on doing the same again today when I get home from work.
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    Options
    @rondajones2003 stick around …. we'd love to support you on your journey then hear all about how fantastic your trip is!!
    Welcome @keto_1961 and @lewdkiss
    Happy Humpday!! Take care of yourself :)
  • upr3160
    upr3160 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to get started again. I always do better with encouragement, so I joined a team at work and we are helping one another reach our goals. This is day 3 and I'm walking more steps and trying to manage my meals. Hope this works!
  • Fighter_953
    Fighter_953 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone xx just starting out and would love to have some friends
  • hannahtenht1
    hannahtenht1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi all, feel free to add me. Need some inspiration to get started with MyFitnessPal xx
  • 8purplesnails
    8purplesnails Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello my restarting pals! I'm on week 2 of the restart wagon. Been logging daily and honestly, even when it's not pretty, and even when I don't want to (like today!). I'll send out friend requests to some just joining, everyone feel free to add me too!
  • Longing4Maui
    Longing4Maui Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Check-in for this week. Lost .8 pound, total of 30.6 since Jan 2. Four tenths of pound to be at my halfway to goal which is losing 62 pounds. It seems to be getting harder which surprises me since weather getting nicer and I’m getting out moving more than was during Jan-March. I am going to a ‘learn how to use the equipment’ class next week at our little community fitness center, now to just make the committment to get there at LEAST twice a week. Planted some perennials today, and got myself a rose bush for mom’s day.
  • tanyathegreatqueen
    tanyathegreatqueen Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am in. I need to stay on it this time.
  • ginnytez
    Options
    Good progress showing up here. Let's keep it going!
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    Options
    Check-in for this week. Lost .8 pound, total of 30.6 since Jan 2. Four tenths of pound to be at my halfway to goal which is losing 62 pounds. It seems to be getting harder which surprises me since weather getting nicer and I’m getting out moving more than was during Jan-March. I am going to a ‘learn how to use the equipment’ class next week at our little community fitness center, now to just make the committment to get there at LEAST twice a week. Planted some perennials today, and got myself a rose bush for mom’s day.

You are doing so fantastic!!!
    We started not far off from each other and you have kicked my butt in pounds lost! So proud of you!