Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Why do you think you are single?

Replies

• pizzamyheartpizzamyheart Posts: 1,131Member Member Posts: 1,131Member Member
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    It might be because I wear my underpants over my pants and l ask everyone what’s in my pocket. But I’m not really sure.

The whole pizza is your heart has no affect on this at all?

People love pizza
  • NorthCascadesNorthCascades Posts: 9,124Member Member Posts: 9,124Member Member
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    I met this lady, who's obviously into me. I asked her whether dark or milk chocolate is best, said it was a very important question and our ability to continue seeing each other hangs on her giving the correct answer.

Dark chocolate is the best! 🍫

We can be friends. :smile:
  • TankiscoolTankiscool Posts: 11,145Member Member Posts: 11,145Member Member
    askeeney wrote: »
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    Cuz I want to be to be frank.

Tank just be yourself. No one likes Frank. 😉

Yeah he's a bit grotesque

zfxqpb6q34x2.gif
  • CutemesoonCutemesoon Posts: 2,398Member Member Posts: 2,398Member Member
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    I met this lady, who's obviously into me. I asked her whether dark or milk chocolate is best, said it was a very important question and our ability to continue seeing each other hangs on her giving the correct answer.

Dark chocolate is the best! 🍫

We can be friends. :smile:

Hello new friend.
    tumblr_mcuj2amfit1rnatwqo1_500.gif
    Probably because whenever I sit down my pants and undies ride real low so I have plumbers butt.
  • chris_in_calchris_in_cal Posts: 375Member Member Posts: 375Member Member
    kam26001 wrote: »
    Because my mom told me I will never find anyone, and then my brother shouted "Facts!"

You start to believe in that stuff after awhile. :ohwell:

I don't have a brother :(
  • XOX_LOTSA_XOXXOX_LOTSA_XOX Posts: 92Member Member Posts: 92Member Member
    ♥️❌💋❌💋❌♥️
    edited May 11
  • SummerTwentyOneSummerTwentyOne Posts: 512Member Member Posts: 512Member Member
    I’m too strange for people to hang around me 😂
    People think it’s weird when we go out to eat and I stick the silverware in my bra
  • SummerTwentyOneSummerTwentyOne Posts: 512Member Member Posts: 512Member Member
    People think it’s weird when we go out to eat and I stick the silverware in my bra

CAN RELATE
  • nooshi713nooshi713 Posts: 3,357Member Member Posts: 3,357Member Member
    I won’t settle.
  • CutemesoonCutemesoon Posts: 2,398Member Member Posts: 2,398Member Member
  • WSOX37WSOX37 Posts: 1,283Member Member Posts: 1,283Member Member
  • Pickle107Pickle107 Posts: 119Member Member Posts: 119Member Member
    Having minimal self esteem for umpteen years. Once I get a job, I'm getting me Tinder!
  • TeenybuddaTeenybudda Posts: 206Member Member Posts: 206Member Member
    I just don't need the interference right now.
    Im content being on my own and it's a nice/happy place to be.

(I'm also starting to wonder if relationships are worth the hassle, every one says "when you find the right one it's different!" (As in, they can be amazing) Which I'm not gonna argue against but for the time being I'm just gonna stop looking, there's so much more to life.
    Its like, if you're looking, you can't be happy in the here and now because you're actively looking for something else so your mind is elsewhere. (Least thats true for me) and i really, really need to focus on my life as it is.

• TeenybuddaTeenybudda Posts: 206Member Member Posts: 206Member Member
    So.. 9 😳🤣
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep__BlahBlah_BlackSheep_ Posts: 2,096Member Member Posts: 2,096Member Member
    Mostly due to lack of options in my area, but sometimes I let it get to me and start believing that there's just something wrong with me.
  • rfitnessmfplulzrfitnessmfplulz Posts: 154Member Member Posts: 154Member Member
    Mostly due to lack of options in my area, but sometimes I let it get to me and start believing that there's just something wrong with me.

You could move to a different area and find out for sure. :neutral:
  • tinak33tinak33 Posts: 9,116Member Member Posts: 9,116Member Member
    Mostly due to lack of options in my area, but sometimes I let it get to

I'd totally date your super sexy, handy, creative, clumsy, adorable self. :kissing_heart:
    I'll even wear stilts for you so you could be the little spoon, too!

and um..... I saw a lot of those options. They aren't good enough for you. Or for sheep.
  • aziz_n1aziz_n1 Posts: 136Member Member Posts: 136Member Member
    Still recovering from latest heartache. This one hit me harder than any previous one. Getting Conselling/Therapy to help recovery process.
    Self-belief, confidence, esteem etc is pretty low at present.
    Not sure anyone would be interested in me.