June 2019 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• eleanorhawkins
    eleanorhawkins Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    mbaker566 wrote: »
    going for 40. and to make it a habit. maybe i'll put the runs on my calendar like an appointment

@mbaker566 give it a go, it sure works for me! I have a diary with every run from now until November scheduled. My family call it obsessive, but having that plan in place stops me even thinking about it, I just know I have to run that day so I go run. No pondering, no excuses.
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,973 Member
    Options
    Welcome @hayz007, @ruby8968 and @deepalivohra !

And thanks for setting us up for June @katharmonic !
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    Amburney wrote: »
    How important is running/cycling/yoga... your exercise addiction/goal to you? How has it helped you in areas of your life and what changes do you envision in the next year.

MY exercise goals are very important to me because meeting those goals help me succeed in other areas of my life like in my career. Plus I feel so much stronger as I am meeting my goals and becoming healthier. This year I am targeting my first half-Ironman so it has been challenging yet rewarding. Swimming and cycling have been consuming my life these past few months so with that being said...

Run Goal this month - 50 miles

ATTA GIRL! Love that goal! Welcome to the group! Makes me wanna get to that pool today!