New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Debmomto5
    Debmomto5 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Here we go with the coffee again! I NEVER drink starbucks coffee, ever. I just don't like it, it tastes either burnt or too "light", not enough flavor for me. Plus, I tend to avoid stuff everyone goes gaga over. If everyone's doing it--I'm heading in the opposite direction. Anyhoo, I saw this at Marshalls and the packaging looks so cute, I bought it. Tried it this evening and it's fabulous! Tastes super good. Smooth, mellow and lots of flavor, but NO burnt taste at all.

AWOR08177818_FY19_SpringScale_CAH_Cards_800_x_800_0003_SunriseK-Cup_Box.jpg

I'll definitely be buying more for sure!

UPDATE: <3 My darling husband <3 heard me raving about how much I LOVE this coffee (above BLONDE SUNRISE BLEND) and surprised me with three boxes of this one (below)--which I tasted and it's so NOT the same:

0062111895310_CR_default_default_large.jpeg

I LOVE him so much, BUT...this is NOT the same thing as the "Sunrise Blend" at all. This one taste much like most Starbucks coffees taste. I went back to search for the "Sunrise Blend" that I love and a big ole, NOPE, NADA--couldn't find even one more box. I even went to another Marshalls and TJ Maxx to find it and NOPE, all of them had tons of the Veranda Blend "Blonde roast", but NONE of the Blonde blend that I really love. Just FYI!

I just picked up one Sunrise Blend today at Albertsons. Check there if you have one near you!
  • ncgirl8
    ncgirl8 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    ncgirl8 wrote: »
    I found the Built Bars and Smart Tarts today at a local GNC...loved them both! I will say that the Built Bars have a very different texture....it reminds me of the jelly candy fillings from Russell Stover....I like it, but I can see why you could bite into it and expect something very different (I did!).

I feel like the odd man out in that I'm the only one who doesn't like either of these products lol

Could be I'm the odd one :) But I like my protein bars to take a long time to eat. And the Smart Tarts, for me, definitely need to be toasted. And would be better in chocolate, with a nice layer of chocolate icing :)
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    br4g3bfz5g0i.jpg

I took a spoon full I'm convinced HT has their hands in this ! Yummyy!
  • widgit808
    widgit808 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Who's the starbucks sunrise blend lover? Dont think its a discontinued item...i saw HUGE displays of it at 2 different CVS today
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Sallyw2004 wrote: »
    sqgyc0owenh7.jpeg
    de04fdisjitg.jpeg
    kednevkln5m2.jpeg
    Tried these for the first time tonight in an Italian dish that I threw together. They are an excellent pasta substitute in my opinion. I liked the way they tasted straight from the bag.

Omg this looks amazing !! I have been wanting to try those noodles. Haven’t seen them in that packaging only the can type with the thicker ones. I loved the pig out chips too ! They were really good and surprisingly bacon tasting. What store did you find these at because I haven’t seen either around me. Sometimes store locators are slow to update.
  • Sallyw2004
    Sallyw2004 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    sqgyc0owenh7.jpeg
    de04fdisjitg.jpeg
    kednevkln5m2.jpeg
    Tried these for the first time tonight in an Italian dish that I threw together. They are an excellent pasta substitute in my opinion. I liked the way they tasted straight from the bag.

Omg this looks amazing !! I have been wanting to try those noodles. Haven’t seen them in that packaging only the can type with the thicker ones. I loved the pig out chips too ! They were really good and surprisingly bacon tasting. What store did you find these at because I haven’t seen either around me. Sometimes store locators are slow to update.

I found them at Sprouts. They were a little pricey, but I’ll absolutely buy them again. When they go on sale, I’m definitely stocking up!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited June 2019
    Options
    sqgyc0owenh7.jpeg
    de04fdisjitg.jpeg
    kednevkln5m2.jpeg

I found them at Sprouts. They were a little pricey, but I’ll absolutely buy them again. When they go on sale, I’m definitely stocking up!

Darn, don't have sprouts by me. I will have to keep a lookout for that brand.

WOW @Mexicangreensalsa congrats!!! I got mine too, but I only got 2 coupons. Funny because I also actually bought the same vegan oreo version because I always wanted to try it. I liked it too, but it definitely is not light ice cream. I ended up eating the tub in 2 days, lol. I only got 2 coupons but I plan to try the chips ahoy/oreo combo in the regular ice cream version.

cg6kelgsjqc2.jpg
    I also got a coupon for free oreo thins from that contest. Not new or that exciting, but I will definitely be buying these again! They were SOO tiny and cute. Each one has only 11 calories, so I like that I can just top my yogurt or ice cream with a few for the oreo taste. I don't know why but it feels like I am eating a lot more when I eat 7 small cookies vs 1 big one, lol.

Sorry to post like a million posts tonight guys!
  • chris89topher
    chris89topher Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I found the Built Bars and Smart Tarts today at a local GNC...loved them both! I will say that the Built Bars have a very different texture....it reminds me of the jelly candy fillings from Russell Stover....I like it, but I can see why you could bite into it and expect something very different (I did!).

I feel like the odd man out in that I'm the only one who doesn't like either of these products lol

Could be I'm the odd one :) But I like my protein bars to take a long time to eat. And the Smart Tarts, for me, definitely need to be toasted. And would be better in chocolate, with a nice layer of chocolate icing :)

Me too! I cut off little slivers at a time and can spend 30+ minutes eating one.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    FREE coupon :) They are giving away 20,000 pints over the next 10 days.

https://coconutbliss.com/free-bliss/

sfbbfblai9jp.png

Thank you!!!! I love your posts I never mind when you post too much because it’s always good stuff! ;)

Also, IHOP had their “big reveal”... I’m so confused this has got to be literally the worst promotion ever
    ouka9vzpbjnk.png

Also, I can second that palmini is AMAZING, 100x better than those “miracle” shirataki noodles! Even out of the can!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    I would try thisqx0hm9yzuf81.jpg

Ohmagah. :o I love pistachio anything.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    sqgyc0owenh7.jpeg
    de04fdisjitg.jpeg
    kednevkln5m2.jpeg

Wow: pasta-substitute noodles that you don't have to rinse a bunch of times and doesn't smell awful out of the bag? Sign me up!
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »

sfbbfblai9jp.png

Thank you!!!! I love your posts I never mind when you post too much because it’s always good stuff! ;)

Also, IHOP had their “big reveal”... I’m so confused this has got to be literally the worst promotion ever
    ouka9vzpbjnk.png

Also, I can second that palmini is AMAZING, 100x better than those “miracle” shirataki noodles! Even out of the can!

I don't get this? Is it a burger with a pancake on it? Their marketing is silly and they need to just stick with serving food and stop with all these dumb gimmicks :D
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    whitpauly wrote: »

sfbbfblai9jp.png

ouka9vzpbjnk.png

I don't get this? Is it a burger with a pancake on it? Their marketing is silly and they need to just stick with serving food and stop with all these dumb gimmicks :D

I am confused. Does this mean they are making burgers but with pancakes as the buns? Or burger pancakes? Or they are making burgers but putting a pancake in it? I thought about it for a good few minutes but it doesn't really make sense.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options

sfbbfblai9jp.png

ouka9vzpbjnk.png

I am confused. Does this mean they are making burgers but with pancakes as the buns? Or burger pancakes? Or they are making burgers but putting a pancake in it? I thought about it for a good few minutes but it doesn't really make sense.

The burger is the pancake. It's meat cooked on a pan in the shape of a pancake (the normal shape of a burger, haha). A meat pancake, if you will.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options

sfbbfblai9jp.png

ouka9vzpbjnk.png

The burger is the pancake. It's meat cooked on a pan in the shape of a pancake (the normal shape of a burger, haha). A meat pancake, if you will.

You know, I probably wouldn't go to ihop for a burger but I am totally here for the marketing snark. :)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I've never been to an iHop, but if it had buns made out of pancakes I would have to find the nearest location & give it a try (well only if they had the vegan beast burger).