More than 100 lbs loss in 8 months & 4 days...

Replies

• SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,212 Member
    You are amazing. I hope you are incredibly proud of yourself.
  • ChelleDee07
    ChelleDee07 Posts: 396 Member
    You are amazing. I hope you are incredibly proud of yourself.

I really do appreciate that! When I first reached goal, I was complimented quiet often... not so much anymore. Now folks are becoming familiar with how I look. I know I worked hard and yes, I am proud of the changes I have made & conquered. I do feel much healthier & happier too! Thank you again!!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    You look like a million bucks, TAX-FREE!

W <3 W what an inspirational winner you are!
  • ChelleDee07
    You look like a million bucks, TAX-FREE!

W <3 W what an inspirational winner you are!

Thank you, @NewLIFEstyle4ME ~ I appreciate that compliment. I share my updates in hope that my story will show someone who is struggling or questioning themselves that they can also do it too!!
  • SuesNewImage
    SuesNewImage Posts: 743 Member
    you look so much younger & happier. Im sure your self esteem has also risen. Love all the photos
  • ChelleDee07
    you look so much younger & happier. Im sure your self esteem has also risen. Love all the photos

@SuesNewImage, My self esteem is much better, yes. It has been a process though. Losing that much weight changes you physically and the mental part has to play catch up. I still have days... but I probably always will. I was obese for more than 23 years. My oldest son will be 24 in October and last year was the first time he's ever seen me this size.
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Wow. @ChelleDee07 You are one amazing woman. I love your sense of adventure and fun, even before you lost the weight. But now, you are truly an inspiration! Congrats! Not only on the loss but the maintenance!

Rock on! You beat the dragons! The loot is yours!
  • bigmanatee
    bigmanatee Posts: 65 Member
    Amazing and thank you for posting, please continue to post!
  • adotbaby
    adotbaby Posts: 199 Member
    Great job girl! I'm proud of you.
  • saresimsr36
    saresimsr36 Posts: 128 Member
    Congrats, you truly are an inspiration. Do you struggle with loose skin or did it retract pretty good? I'm currently 36lbs from goal having started at 363lbs! Im worried that the skin is my next hurdle
  • nevermind18
    nevermind18 Posts: 16 Member
    Well done! You look amazing! You look really well. You took control and I’m thrilled for you. Your husband looks so proud and I love your little dog too. You’re an inspiration for all of us. x
  • ChelleDee07
    @dhiammarath , Thank you for such kind words. I really appreciate them more than I can say.

@bigmanatee , Thank you and I sure will. I think it is important for others to see that it is a lifestyle change and it is possible to maintain.

@adotbaby , Thank you!! Means a lot!

@saresimsr36 , I do have some loose skin, but it is nothing like I thought it would be. I started doing some strength training and I know that helped to minimize it. My gym offers free classes with a personal trainer and I utilized those. I know that part of it is based on genetics, but I truly believe that taking the classes and working on areas other than just cardio made a difference. I have bat wings, I have the mama pooch (but I also had three 10lb babies). Again... it's not that bad though and I'd do it all over again!!

@nevermind18 , Thank you for your kind compliments. Yes, my husband was/is very proud. He didn't change his lifestyle with me, but he was my biggest supporter & cheerleader for sure! Oh yes... we love our dachshunds and Brissy and Ollie are both spoiled rotten. Thank you for saying that... This is why I share my story. To inspire and motivate others.
  • doxielvr13
    doxielvr13 Posts: 40 Member
    What an amazing job you have done! I will be there someday...
  • ChelleDee07
    doxielvr13 wrote: »

Thank you! I have no doubt that you can do it. If I can, anyone can.

• heatherpg47
    heatherpg47 Posts: 211 Member
    Wow! You look awesome!
  • AnotherTryLiz
    AnotherTryLiz Posts: 77 Member
    What an inspiration! I told myself on June 22nd of this year that I was going to lose 100 lbs. in the next year. You have proven I can do it!!! Perhaps I will get on my husband's Indian Motorcycle then.
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    @ChelleDee07 Thanks for the update! Fantastic inspiration!
  • ChelleDee07
    doxielvr13 wrote: »

You can be! Just set your mind to it and don't lose hope or focus. Surround yourself with folks that will consistently support your choices.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!