More than 100 lbs loss in 8 months & 4 days...

Options

Replies

• midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration and you are GORGEOUS!
  • ChelleDee07
    ChelleDee07 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! :)
    You are such an inspiration and you are GORGEOUS!

Thank you both! I appreciate the compliments!
  • luiza_sato
    luiza_sato Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look like a movie star! Amazing! And in only 7 months! Thank you for inspiring me!
  • sweetie1975
    sweetie1975 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are super inspiring. I'll be 42 soon and just getting back to changing my way of eating. May I ask what your calories were a day and if you followed a certain way of eating or did you just calorie count? You look awesome!!!!!
  • Cindyt1987
    Cindyt1987 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    amazing!!! Great work!!!! You look awesome!!
  • ChelleDee07
    Options
    luiza_sato wrote: »
    You look like a movie star! Amazing! And in only 7 months! Thank you for inspiring me!

Wow, don't think I have ever heard that before. It was just over 8 months... but thank you so much!!
  • ChelleDee07
    Options
    Wow, you are super inspiring. I'll be 42 soon and just getting back to changing my way of eating. May I ask what your calories were a day and if you followed a certain way of eating or did you just calorie count? You look awesome!!!!!

When I first started I input my information (age, height, weight, goal weight and how much I'd like to lose a week) into the MFP app and it gave me 1200 calories. That is what I went by. I didn't eat into my exercise calories but on a rare occasion from time to time. I weighed my food and counted calories.

Thank you!! Best of luck to you!!!
  • ChelleDee07
    Options
    Cindyt1987 wrote: »
    amazing!!! Great work!!!! You look awesome!!

Thank you!!
  • HotMama115
    HotMama115 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! Way to go!!!!
  • ChelleDee07
    Options
    HotMama115 wrote: »
    Wow!!!! Way to go!!!!

Thank you!
  • Kerriann1083
    Kerriann1083 Posts: 54 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Wow... Truly amazing
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    You're incredible !
  • ChelleDee07
    Options
    Wow... Truly amazing
    Piqueaboo wrote: »
    You're incredible !

Thank you, both!
  • acfisher88
    acfisher88 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    ...and I am still doing well with maintaining. This pass Monday made five weeks and I take my weekends off without logging & weighing my food. I don't go crazy, but I am way more relaxed. Monday through Friday is back to business, eating like I should, weighing my food, etc. This picture of my mama & me was just taken Monday, October 23rd (exactly five weeks in maintenance.

You both look stunning :) WELL DONE!
  • ChelleDee07
    Options
    acfisher88 wrote: »
    ...and I am still doing well with maintaining. This pass Monday made five weeks and I take my weekends off without logging & weighing my food. I don't go crazy, but I am way more relaxed. Monday through Friday is back to business, eating like I should, weighing my food, etc. This picture of my mama & me was just taken Monday, October 23rd (exactly five weeks in maintenance.

You both look stunning :) WELL DONE!

I really appreciate that. Thanks!
  • Gypsiii888
    Gypsiii888 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congrats and you look amazing! So inspiring
  • jkm49
    jkm49 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You're a star :)
  • ChelleDee07
    Options
    Gypsiii888 wrote: »
    Congrats and you look amazing! So inspiring
    jkm49 wrote: »
    You're a star :)

Thank you, both.
  • yeryang8283
    yeryang8283 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. What an inspiration! I just join myfitnesspal, its my 3rd day. It's been 11 years since I've paid attention to my body. I've been working out 3 days a week for a couple weeks now and I'm working on watching what I eat and how I eat. I definitely feel better and it's getting easier to make good food choices every day. It truly is a lifestyle change. I mentioned to my husband last night that my goal weight loss is 50 pounds. He mentioned that I would have loose skin if I lost that much weight. So now that is on my mind...can I ask if you encounter this and what your suggestions are about how to eliminate this issue?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!