More than 100 lbs loss in 8 months & 4 days...

Options

Replies

• ashlielynn17
    ashlielynn17 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great!!
  • ChelleDee07
    ChelleDee07 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great!!

Thank you! I definitely feel much better.
  • Birder165
    Birder165 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    You look terrific and you've done so well in reclaiming your health! I'm especially impressed with how quickly you were able to get under the 200 lb. mark. I'm in the 260s and it would be such a lift to get there fast. Can I assume that you stuck very close to 1200 cals a day, each and every day to do that?
  • ChelleDee07
    Options
    Birder165 wrote: »
    You look terrific and you've done so well in reclaiming your health! I'm especially impressed with how quickly you were able to get under the 200 lb. mark. I'm in the 260s and it would be such a lift to get there fast. Can I assume that you stuck very close to 1200 cals a day, each and every day to do that?

Yes, I did stick to 1200 a day. I also changed from being sedentary to active in the gym. At first I only used the Treadmill and Recumbent bike. I apologize for not replying before now. I just saw your reply.
  • Birder165
    Birder165 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Birder165 wrote: »

Yes, I did stick to 1200 a day. I also changed from being sedentary to active in the gym. At first I only used the Treadmill and Recumbent bike. I apologize for not replying before now. I just saw your reply.

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply.

• Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just awesome! So inspiring!
  • Jennifer10723
    Jennifer10723 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Wow! I am 45 and was wondering if it was even worth it to try at my age. I feel like all the important things are over now .. lol.
  • Styggian
    Styggian Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Great story and great results congratulations :)
  • ChelleDee07
    Options
    Morglem wrote: »
    Wow! Just awesome! So inspiring!
    Thank you! That is why I like to share my story... so others can see it can be done!!
    You look great!!! Wow! I am 45 and was wondering if it was even worth it to try at my age. I feel like all the important things are over now .. lol.
    It is definitely worth it! No, all the important things are not over... I feel like I am living more now than I have in the last 20 years! You can do this!!
    Styggian wrote: »
    Great story and great results congratulations :)
    Thank you! I appreciate that.

• ChelleDee07
    Options
    Way to go!! :)

Thank you! I am still doing well with maintaining and it has been over 7 months since I reached Goal. The picture with my husband was just taken Saturday night, April 21st and the one of me in the back of my Tahoe was taken the following day, Sunday April 22nd. My husband, oldest son, fiance and I went to Sams to get a storage bench for them and when we went to load it.... Well, I ended up in the back as I am now the smallest and it just made sense.

Y'all stay focused and keep pushing because you can do it!!

nqqthdrflkwk.jpg

xgvhd9gifuu3.jpg

• swt58
    swt58 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful and beam and I wish I had you next door as a buddy. You are a wonder and a role model to many of us. Tell me now, how is your knee pain? Though I am diagnosed with moderate osteo arthritis in both knees, I find it restricting. A fifteen to twenty minute walk after a full day of work is about all I can manage. Tylenol arthritis does not cut it and am not willing to use anything stronger that may be addictive. How did you deal with knee pain?
  • krismrobb
    krismrobb Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You are amazing
  • TheWalrusisdead
    TheWalrusisdead Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • GottaClue
    GottaClue Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    How fun is this!? I imagine you've got life by the horns now!
    I'm curious what your maintenance calories have been?
  • ChelleDee07
    Options
    swt58 wrote: »
    You are beautiful and beam and I wish I had you next door as a buddy. You are a wonder and a role model to many of us. Tell me now, how is your knee pain? Though I am diagnosed with moderate osteo arthritis in both knees, I find it restricting. A fifteen to twenty minute walk after a full day of work is about all I can manage. Tylenol arthritis does not cut it and am not willing to use anything stronger that may be addictive. How did you deal with knee pain?

Do what you can and don't push through the pain to the point it can injure you further. The more weight I dropped the less my knees bothered me. They are still an issue. They grind in some positions. I literally have to walk/run at a 2.5 incline to keep them at a 'comfort level'. Sounds strange... but try it. You may also notice a level that seems to take some of that pressure off....

• ChelleDee07
    Options
    krismrobb wrote: »
    You are amazing
    Nice work!

Thank you both!
  • ChelleDee07
    Options
    GottaClue wrote: »
    How fun is this!? I imagine you've got life by the horns now!
    I'm curious what your maintenance calories have been?

Thanks!! Yeah, I finally seem to have a handle on how to maintain. I maintain with 1500 calories during the week (Monday through Thursday) Since Sept I have taken my weekends off... I don't weigh, log or calculate anything Friday through Sunday and then back to it on Monday. This has worked well for me.
  • abbynormal52
    abbynormal52 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job!! You look adorable, and I so love that pic of your little weiner dog between you and your man <3
  • ChelleDee07
    Options
    Wonderful job!! You look adorable, and I so love that pic of your little weiner dog between you and your man <3

Thank you ma'am! We love our dachshunds... we have two. i2mly7nqvj9y.jpg
  • ChelleDee07
    Options
    My current weight is actually 157.2
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!