Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Good morning and I agree with the TGIF sentiment!
    Sara - I am very happy with HR response. I am sure you Sup and Manager may not be - I wish for you no retaliation....Keep good records. They I am sure are accumulating records as well.
    Tracy - sounds like you have a good plan! One step at a time!
    Suzu - you as well - you got this!
    We are leaving either tomorrow or sunday to camp with my family. Very much looking forward to it. Dreading the preparation, but we will get there. Went from cool and crappy to hot and humid in WI. I like cooler weather or warmth without the humidity. But we will deal. Daughter from CO will be there Thursday! So I might be sporadic on here. I have big goals. Can't sabotage too horribly. Wedding is one month away!
    Lurking
    Lynn
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,849 Member
    Options

Friday morning peep!
    I have been very busy with the family vacation, and I have not even opened up my laptop until now.
    I have read up to yesterday morning with trying to catch up.
    I will be back soon.

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,333 Member
    Options
    9503 total steps,

earphones in and did what I was asked to do. Will try and get more music on gadget.

Wishing all a good night.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    SATURDAY

First night in a long time that I slept through, dog woke me up. Who needs an alarm clock?

Okay - time to come sit on the couch at the Cabana club. We are not keeping the cboys busy enough and it gets really bad when they start whining. So - stop by and get foot massages and drinks and stupid things on toothpicks.

Lot of distraction/stress this week - what can you do today to counter it?? I will make sure to take a nice walk. Keeping up my step count (taking breaks and walking at work "legally" ) has helped me sleep better.

Grateful for the non 100 weather. Have a good to do list. We have a clothing swap at work so we are allowed 10 items - many of them need to get washed so gentle cycle and dry outside this weekend. One is a mickey mouse sweatshirt I can give to friend - no brainer on that one. Helps to clear out a little bit in the closet.

Wave to all who follow. bbl.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

It's Saturday "moving out" day at the beach house.
    I got on the scale this morning, but forgot what it said. It was roughly 248 1/2.
    I am looking forward to getting back to the Cabana Club this evening.

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    6f87aoztqh9p.png

I like this lady, I will post her more often. Me doing my "kitten" dance.
  • damaddox7
    damaddox7 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello y'all how's everyone doing? It's so hot in the peach state here in Atlanta.
    I must get moving doing more exercise.
    Still logging and trying. Down 2.7 this week that's a total of 18.6 for this serial starter.

Do something fun this weekend that requires you to move. Thats my goal.
    🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️💃🕺 🏌️‍♀️⚾️🏀⚽️🎳🎱🎾🚴‍♂️❣
    Have fun!

Deb in Georgia 🍊
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    SUNDAY

Good morning,

Trying to figure out meals, hoping to find something at the grocery store this morning. Have ground turkey in freezer some of the things in the freezer are leftovers not dated - must improve on that point.

Got a dish rack as I always have plastics to wash and until new dishwasher I have even more to wash. Went to Target one line open and line for self serve just as long - weird sign of the times. Plastic rack half as expensive but the wire rack would dry better and was smaller to store.

Wave to all who follow. BBL.
  • marsellilove
    marsellilove Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hello I’m alive! I’ve been kinda catching up on here

Caught up in the summertime sadness. Both my grandma and my dad are worrying me ಠ_ಠ but grandma and I went flower shopping so at least I know she is okay.

Also I can’t seem to drink enough water when I’m not at work.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Fruit variety in my house this week - banana,cherries,apricots, plums - taking serving of one each to work, must eat before "snacks". A lot of citric acid so also extra water.

Check out your local asian or international store to see if the price is lower.

Meghan (sp) glad you are able to connect with your grandma. My DF was up in the arctic circle on a trip and it was a relief to get emails from him again wifi doesnt work too well up there - who knew??

No naan bread at store so bought lavash bread - having broccoli pizza for lunch with bbq sauce. Package had 3 pieces (half a piece is a serving) and froze one.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    MONDAY

Good morning,

Weight down again, almost 5 pounds in last 2 weeks - eating better,sleeping better, water pill and less stress. Tracking as this is a lot for me per week. This is what I call the "pounds I donate" as they fall off so easily.....

My usual produce meals at store not available, but another option makes 2.5 servings per bag so dinner and then lunch next day. Bought 3 to cover most of week (teryiaki/ garlic sesame and cauliflower "fried rice") have ground turkey that was too frozen for last night for tonight's option.

Wave to all who follow. Will be lurking from work.
  • suzu_2
    suzu_2 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Deb and Sara - Good for you on the weight loss!!
    Lana - Hugs, How are you?
    Marsellilove - Good to see you again.

Waves to everyone - on the run this morning.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    8090 total steps.

Looking forward to nice hot shower and curling up with Miss T.

• Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    TUESDAY

Good morning,

Marsel - the International store had 12 limes for a dollar so I bought an ice cube tray that fit water bottles, so lime juice with a little extra water is made into ice cubes for my water bottles. You could also make coffee ice cubes.

I only have a 3 day week. My MP3 needs replacement so it is on my weekend to do list. I have all the music in one place to download which is encouraging. May even download more.

Isnt waiting the hardest part about job searches? I have the info to send to HR I am taking my notebook in case what I sent to myself also didnt get there. My Sup works from home a lot and today is one of those days. Not tempted to take their stupid bait and get up and walk around and talk. I am not as stupid as I let them think.

oops too early for that much fertilizer - sorry. Lana where are you?

What can we help you with today?

Wave to all who follow.
  • suzu_2
    suzu_2 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Morning - Loving the fruit this season! White nectarines for dessert last night and cantaloupe for breakfast this morning. Yumm.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    yzly6pvrpej5.png
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    What a happy dog!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    8958 total steps

Boy am I tired. Lady at work gave me her aunts music device that uses itunes. I can at least listen to it..... She got a sweater that she could wear to work and cover up her tattoos.

• Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    WEDNESDAY

Good morning, today is my Friday so I had to stop myself from typing the wrong day.

Fireworks etc started last weekend but it is getting worse. My poor dog will be a shaking mess when this is done the end of this weekend.

Up early decided to just not bother to try and sleep. Will after breakfast.

Wave to all who follow. Another beautiful day to lurk from work.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Wednesday morning "peep"

Lana