Options

Replies

• musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,290 Member
    Options
    ROUND 82 (Round 24 for me)
    5’4 ½” 67 y/o Texas Lady
    SW 178 lb.
    Goal: Maintain between 135 and 140 lb. and increase muscle, endurance, and jogging distance (while not damaging my knees).
    I started Round 54 and Keto WOE on September 24, 2018.
    Cumulative weight loss for Rounds 54-70 = 44 lb.
    I started and finished the last four rounds with a high weight of 135. I’ve grown accustomed to the keto WOE and, mostly, stick to that, but I add extra carbs when I’m under 135, which is almost daily.

Day/Weight/Comment
    07/2 131.4 This number is lower than expected and below where I want to maintain, but it’s fixable. I returned from my travel to NM several days ago (great time with old friends), and, after my return, I noted my daily weigh-ins on a scrap of paper—just didn’t have time to get online. I’m catching up! I just finished filling in the Round 81 numbers—didn’t want to leave it incomplete. It’s hard to believe we’re already into a new round!
    07/3 131.8 This is good. I’ve been telling people who are concerned I’m losing too much weight that I’m not losing more—just maintaining. I don’t want to be untruthful. I have to be careful about eating extra carbs, because my stomach isn’t used to extra carbs and rebels. I’m still learning and experimenting with the keto WOE for maintaining. I probably eat as much food as before I lost weight, just different food.
    07/4 131.8 My husband and I celebrated Independence Day by going to watch Spider Man and eating popcorn. 😊 Our local community had a great fireworks display on Saturday, and we watched the Capitol Independence Day celebration on PBS, so it was a good day. We’re grateful God has blessed our nation, and we pray our citizens will trust God and look to Him for continued blessings.
    07/5 133 Yesterday’s popcorn showed up! I’m still below my maintenance range, so it’s good. My vertigo has stopped since I quit taking my statin drug to lower cholesterol. I suppose I should try the statin again, to see if the vertigo returns, but, frankly, I now worry more about falling than about strokes. We can’t live without risk—we just try to choose wisely.
    07/6
    07/7
    07/8
    07/9
    07/10
    07/11

Have you had your cholesterol tested since getting to your maintenance weight? You might not need that statin anymore! x
  • katieb11694
    katieb11694 Posts: 11 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Oops