Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Vacation in a week 🐬🦀🌊
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Melatonin and the lack of sleep in my life right now :(
  • rfitnessmfplulz
    rfitnessmfplulz Posts: 154 Member

I can relate to this. Bleeping insomnia.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member

I can relate to this. Bleeping insomnia.

:'(
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Last night I was watching videos on YouTube and I came across this video of a dog who always knew when the owner was on her way home. No matter the time or day it always knew and it would go to the window and wait for her. Then another video said dogs go poo facing a North South axis....

So I guess dogs is on my mind and now everytime I see my neighbors dog outside I know which direction she'll be facing lol
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    How about that virtual coffee and picture of some food. That sounds great!
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    What is the opposite of Microsoft Office? Simple...Microsoft Onfire.
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Posts: 2,069 Member
    Someone told me very hurtful things a few days ago and it's still bothering me. I wish I didn't let things like that bother me so much. I've already said things when I've been hurt and angry (I think we all have) but this person really meant it and I don't understand how some people can be so heartless.

I tell myself, those who cut deep have to be internally wounded. Although it’s not okay to be that person shooting horrible venom, a piece of me still hopes at some point they heal and grow into a better person.

I’m sorry someone hurt you, for what it’s worth I’ve seen you appear to be glowing of happiness and you bring positivity with humor to MFP. 💜

I like to believe that too. No matter how much I'm bothered by it, I'll never hate the person because I've seen alot of good in this person. I've been guilty of saying hurtful things also when I was angry so I can take some blame also. All I can do is keep my head up and know that I'm worth more than that because I would give my friends the world and I like to believe that most of my friends can see that I'm a good person.

Thank you for your kind words sweetie ❤
  • laprimaJenny
    Someone told me very hurtful things a few days ago and it's still bothering me. I wish I didn't let things like that bother me so much. I've already said things when I've been hurt and angry (I think we all have) but this person really meant it and I don't understand how some people can be so heartless.

When faced with a similar scenario I always try to consider how I may have contributed to the situation. It's all too easy to point fingers and blame the perpetrator but I have learnt that no difficulty is entirely one-sided. So try to contemplate your piece in the dialogue or what you may have done to add fuel to the fire. Even when we feel we are 100% right, it’s healthy to try to understand where the other person is coming from. It helps you gain prospective because no one hurts others unless they are in pain themselves.

Knowing my part helps me understand the other person’s perspective and changes my focus from being hurt to trying to work on myself to become a better person. Even if it’s simply to learn how to respond in a way that doesn’t put me in the wrong within the heat of an argument. In the end it’s not about who’s right. Rather it’s about establishing healthy boundaries, building healthier relationships and improving communication skills.

When faced with a similar scenario I always try to consider how I may have contributed to the situation. It's all too easy to point fingers and blame the perpetrator but I have learnt that no difficulty is entirely one-sided. So try to contemplate your piece in the dialogue or what you may have done to add fuel to the fire. Even when we feel we are 100% right, it’s healthy to try to understand where the other person is coming from. It helps you gain prospective because no one hurts others unless they are in pain themselves.

Knowing my part helps me understand the other person’s perspective and changes my focus from being hurt to trying to work on myself to become a better person. Even if it’s simply to learn how to respond in a way that doesn’t put me in the wrong within the heat of an argument. In the end it’s not about who’s right. Rather it’s about establishing healthy boundaries, building healthier relationships and improving communication skills.

<3 I agree to all of this. You always have such great advice Jenny 😘 Although I feel hurt by one specific thing that was said...I'm definitely not pointing fingers.

This was a very important friendship in my life at some point and I did learn from it. One thing in particular. It's better to not say anything when we feel hurt and angry sometimes. It's hard to do in the heat of the moment at times but it never ends well. We live and we learn.
  • laprimaJenny

<3 I agree to all of this. You always have such great advice Jenny 😘 Although I feel hurt by one specific thing that was said...I'm definitely not pointing fingers.

This was a very important friendship in my life at some point and I did learn from it. One thing in particular. It's better to not say anything when we feel hurt and angry sometimes. It's hard to do in the heat of the moment at times but it never ends well. We live and we learn.

Pfttt! If I could bring a cork around in my purse to shut me up at times, I would. I think personally the pain I feel from situations such as these are my internal regrets. The worst part is that some of the most valuable relationships I’ve had, I destroyed with my own hands. I totally understand where you’re coming from. ♥️

Pfttt! If I could bring a cork around in my purse to shut me up at times, I would. I think personally the pain I feel from situations such as these are my internal regrets. The worst part is that some of the most valuable relationships I’ve had, I destroyed with my own hands. I totally understand where you’re coming from. ♥️

<3