New products that caught your eyes recently?

19839849869889891198

Replies

  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 5,016 Member
    apullum wrote: »
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    apullum wrote: »
    Sallyw2004 wrote: »
    Sallyw2004 wrote: »
    apullum wrote: »
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    apullum wrote: »
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    apullum wrote: »
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    OK what store are all these new Chilly Cow flavors at? I'm guessing it's a store that's not in CA, that'd be my luck!

    Peanut butter chocolate is my favorite Enlightened flavor.

    I get the sense that we're somewhere in the same general region, and the only place I can find Chilly Cow is Grocery Outlet. My Grocery Outlet only has cookies and cream, and vanilla graham.

    I did find marshmallow peanut butter Enlightened recently and I think that's one of the new Chilly Cow flavors, so that's a possibility if you can't find Chilly Cow.

    Did you find Marshmallow Peanut Butter Enlightened at Grocery Outlet? I'm going through the flavors there and so far only have repurchased Triple Chocolate. I have a lot of opened pints in my freezer! I saw the same bars as you but went for Chilly Cow ice cream instead of bars (cookies n' cream). I'd love to find more of a selection! Don't buy Slim Twins there, it was awful! I think it was Winco where I found Chilly Cow brown butter caramel and Dark Chocolate Mint Chip. The former is great and later is so-so, but I'm picky with mint.

    I think I found the marshmallow peanut butter at a "health food" store. It was worth paying more the Grocery Outlet price :) I agree that the Slim Twin was nasty!

    My local Grocery Outlets have these Enlightened flavors:
    - red velvet bars
    - French toast
    - triple chocolate
    - frozen hot cocoa
    - black cherry chocolate chip
    - butter pecan
    - glazed donut

    How are the Frozen hot cocoa ice cream and Red velvet bars? Man, I really want to try Marshmallow Peanut Butter! I may have to go searching for it! I take it it's a new flavor? I didn't see black cherry chocolate chip either, that sounds good. Hm, I may have to find another Grocery Outlet to check out.

    Frozen hot cocoa is really good. It's chocolate with marshmallow swirl.

    Black cherry chocolate chip is also very nice. I think it's creamier than other Enlightened flavors.

    Red velvet is not bad, but not my favorite. I will buy it at Grocery Outlet prices, but I wouldn't buy it full price.

    I would say try the marshmallow PB if you see it, but I wouldn't make a special effort to find it. It's good, but not my favorite.

    Jealous don't think I've ever found Enlightened at Grocery Outlet.

    Hoping to someday find the doughnut flavor & The Arctic Zero Toffee Crunch pints.

    They seem to randomly replenish things at Grocery Outlet. They were out of Enlightened for weeks then today they had a bunch of the glazed donut, s’mores, and cherry chocolate chip for 1.99 a pint. My freezer is stocked!!

    Has anyone found Halo Top Gingerbread at Grocery Outlet this year? I remember scoring a lot of pints last year.

    I wonder if Youfreshnaturals has hit a rough patch since I noticed the company hasn't updated their Instagram for awhile nor their actual website. Wanted to buy some more of the Vanilla Fresharoos flavor.

    I shamelessly hoarded the Halo Top Gingerbread from Grocery Outlet last year and was so sad when I finished my last pint. Maybe some will show up soon! They have had the Optimum Nutrition Gingerbread Protein cake bites there for 99 cents for a while. Those are one of my all time favorites too.

    None at my GOs currently. We have three in the immediate area, and between them I've recently found:
    - Halo Top cookie dough
    - Enlightened triple chocolate
    - Enlightened black cherry
    - Enlightened frozen hot cocoa
    - Enlightened French toast
    - Enlightened glazed doughnut
    - Enlightened caramel oatmeal (@Katmary71 it's finally here!)
    - Chilly Cow vanilla graham
    - Chilly Cow cookies and cream
    - Some other low calorie ice creams that I don't like very much, like Slim Twin.

    Yay, did you try Caramel Oatmeal yet? These are the same ones I've seen between the two Grocery Outlets I've gone to as well. I'm taking a break from buying, I was eating pints every night! Slim Twins is the worst I've ever tasted out of every brand and flavor including Enlightened Smores.

    I had the caramel oatmeal for lunch and it was really good. Hopefully they still have some this weekend!

    I may have also had the triple chocolate this afternoon...

    I worked out hard and it was warm outside, so that definitely justifies the ice cream lunch :)

    LOL, thanks for the laugh! I may or may not have had pints for lunch too. The bad part was digging into a second in the same day! Glad you liked Caramel Cookie after i hyped it up so much, I love Triple Chocolate! I'm down to Chilly Cow mint chocolate chip bars, definitely not as fun as having scored a bunch of pints at GO! And I remember you posted on the Penzey's thread, 2 more weeks til I hit the store! I'm trying to not spend much money until then aside of a gym pass and food while I'm in town.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,109 Member
    yk7dlmrxnv9y.jpeg

    Not new per se, but loving this flavor!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Ordered a sampler pack of Built Bars after seeing all the reviews; I tried the double chocolate mousse one today and I’m very mixed. I’ve noticed I’m more of a texture person than a taste person, which makes me like these (the texture, to me, is a lot like a dark chocolate 3 Musketeers bar), but the taste isn’t great at all. Very artificial, but I suppose for only being 110 calories it’s better than it could be. I won’t order them again, but I’ll be able to finish the box no problem.
    On a side note, if you guys like the texture of these Built Bars you’d love those chatila’s bakery chocolate e’toiles! Very similar texture especially in the microwave for 8-10 seconds, only the taste is a huge improvement on those!
    q3spke85x3tr.jpeg
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 473 Member
    1ysqzwk5lxkr.jpg
    I spotted a new Fage Trublend mix-in with chocolate yogurt and toasted coconut flakes. I decided to try it but unfortunately it was not good. I keep making the mistake of trying chocolate flavored yogurts thinking that they'll be good, but they often end up tasting weird - something about the combination of tart greek yogurt and chocolate just doesn't work for me. The toasted coconut flakes were fine on their own but had a bit of a salty/savory note to them, so they also didn't work with the yogurt.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,883 Member
    1ysqzwk5lxkr.jpg
    I spotted a new Fage Trublend mix-in with chocolate yogurt and toasted coconut flakes. I decided to try it but unfortunately it was not good. I keep making the mistake of trying chocolate flavored yogurts thinking that they'll be good, but they often end up tasting weird - something about the combination of tart greek yogurt and chocolate just doesn't work for me. The toasted coconut flakes were fine on their own but had a bit of a salty/savory note to them, so they also didn't work with the yogurt.

    I agree, pre-made chocolate yogurts just aren't the same. My best chocolate yogurts have been ones where I mix cocoa powder with vanilla. Not a perfect chocolate, more of a cookies n' cream, but way more chocolate-y and delicious.
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    I really enjoyed these. If you like other Pure Protein bars and enjoy lemon favored things you will enjoy them. Weird thing is there was only 1 box and now I cannot find them at my local Walmart.
    2ehnemvo77m4.jpg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Sallyw2004 wrote: »
    Sallyw2004 wrote: »
    apullum wrote: »
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    apullum wrote: »
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    apullum wrote: »
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    OK what store are all these new Chilly Cow flavors at? I'm guessing it's a store that's not in CA, that'd be my luck!

    Peanut butter chocolate is my favorite Enlightened flavor.

    I get the sense that we're somewhere in the same general region, and the only place I can find Chilly Cow is Grocery Outlet. My Grocery Outlet only has cookies and cream, and vanilla graham.

    I did find marshmallow peanut butter Enlightened recently and I think that's one of the new Chilly Cow flavors, so that's a possibility if you can't find Chilly Cow.

    Did you find Marshmallow Peanut Butter Enlightened at Grocery Outlet? I'm going through the flavors there and so far only have repurchased Triple Chocolate. I have a lot of opened pints in my freezer! I saw the same bars as you but went for Chilly Cow ice cream instead of bars (cookies n' cream). I'd love to find more of a selection! Don't buy Slim Twins there, it was awful! I think it was Winco where I found Chilly Cow brown butter caramel and Dark Chocolate Mint Chip. The former is great and later is so-so, but I'm picky with mint.

    I think I found the marshmallow peanut butter at a "health food" store. It was worth paying more the Grocery Outlet price :) I agree that the Slim Twin was nasty!

    My local Grocery Outlets have these Enlightened flavors:
    - red velvet bars
    - French toast
    - triple chocolate
    - frozen hot cocoa
    - black cherry chocolate chip
    - butter pecan
    - glazed donut

    How are the Frozen hot cocoa ice cream and Red velvet bars? Man, I really want to try Marshmallow Peanut Butter! I may have to go searching for it! I take it it's a new flavor? I didn't see black cherry chocolate chip either, that sounds good. Hm, I may have to find another Grocery Outlet to check out.

    Frozen hot cocoa is really good. It's chocolate with marshmallow swirl.

    Black cherry chocolate chip is also very nice. I think it's creamier than other Enlightened flavors.

    Red velvet is not bad, but not my favorite. I will buy it at Grocery Outlet prices, but I wouldn't buy it full price.

    I would say try the marshmallow PB if you see it, but I wouldn't make a special effort to find it. It's good, but not my favorite.

    Jealous don't think I've ever found Enlightened at Grocery Outlet.

    Hoping to someday find the doughnut flavor & The Arctic Zero Toffee Crunch pints.

    They seem to randomly replenish things at Grocery Outlet. They were out of Enlightened for weeks then today they had a bunch of the glazed donut, s’mores, and cherry chocolate chip for 1.99 a pint. My freezer is stocked!!

    Has anyone found Halo Top Gingerbread at Grocery Outlet this year? I remember scoring a lot of pints last year.

    I wonder if Youfreshnaturals has hit a rough patch since I noticed the company hasn't updated their Instagram for awhile nor their actual website. Wanted to buy some more of the Vanilla Fresharoos flavor.

    I shamelessly hoarded the Halo Top Gingerbread from Grocery Outlet last year and was so sad when I finished my last pint. Maybe some will show up soon! They have had the Optimum Nutrition Gingerbread Protein cake bites there for 99 cents for a while. Those are one of my all time favorites too.

    So did I. I remember I found it around July/August last year.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,888 Member
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    apullum wrote: »
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    apullum wrote: »
    Sallyw2004 wrote: »
    Sallyw2004 wrote: »
    apullum wrote: »
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    apullum wrote: »
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    apullum wrote: »
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    OK what store are all these new Chilly Cow flavors at? I'm guessing it's a store that's not in CA, that'd be my luck!

    Peanut butter chocolate is my favorite Enlightened flavor.

    I get the sense that we're somewhere in the same general region, and the only place I can find Chilly Cow is Grocery Outlet. My Grocery Outlet only has cookies and cream, and vanilla graham.

    I did find marshmallow peanut butter Enlightened recently and I think that's one of the new Chilly Cow flavors, so that's a possibility if you can't find Chilly Cow.

    Did you find Marshmallow Peanut Butter Enlightened at Grocery Outlet? I'm going through the flavors there and so far only have repurchased Triple Chocolate. I have a lot of opened pints in my freezer! I saw the same bars as you but went for Chilly Cow ice cream instead of bars (cookies n' cream). I'd love to find more of a selection! Don't buy Slim Twins there, it was awful! I think it was Winco where I found Chilly Cow brown butter caramel and Dark Chocolate Mint Chip. The former is great and later is so-so, but I'm picky with mint.

    I think I found the marshmallow peanut butter at a "health food" store. It was worth paying more the Grocery Outlet price :) I agree that the Slim Twin was nasty!

    My local Grocery Outlets have these Enlightened flavors:
    - red velvet bars
    - French toast
    - triple chocolate
    - frozen hot cocoa
    - black cherry chocolate chip
    - butter pecan
    - glazed donut

    How are the Frozen hot cocoa ice cream and Red velvet bars? Man, I really want to try Marshmallow Peanut Butter! I may have to go searching for it! I take it it's a new flavor? I didn't see black cherry chocolate chip either, that sounds good. Hm, I may have to find another Grocery Outlet to check out.

    Frozen hot cocoa is really good. It's chocolate with marshmallow swirl.

    Black cherry chocolate chip is also very nice. I think it's creamier than other Enlightened flavors.

    Red velvet is not bad, but not my favorite. I will buy it at Grocery Outlet prices, but I wouldn't buy it full price.

    I would say try the marshmallow PB if you see it, but I wouldn't make a special effort to find it. It's good, but not my favorite.

    Jealous don't think I've ever found Enlightened at Grocery Outlet.

    Hoping to someday find the doughnut flavor & The Arctic Zero Toffee Crunch pints.

    They seem to randomly replenish things at Grocery Outlet. They were out of Enlightened for weeks then today they had a bunch of the glazed donut, s’mores, and cherry chocolate chip for 1.99 a pint. My freezer is stocked!!

    Has anyone found Halo Top Gingerbread at Grocery Outlet this year? I remember scoring a lot of pints last year.

    I wonder if Youfreshnaturals has hit a rough patch since I noticed the company hasn't updated their Instagram for awhile nor their actual website. Wanted to buy some more of the Vanilla Fresharoos flavor.

    I shamelessly hoarded the Halo Top Gingerbread from Grocery Outlet last year and was so sad when I finished my last pint. Maybe some will show up soon! They have had the Optimum Nutrition Gingerbread Protein cake bites there for 99 cents for a while. Those are one of my all time favorites too.

    None at my GOs currently. We have three in the immediate area, and between them I've recently found:
    - Halo Top cookie dough
    - Enlightened triple chocolate
    - Enlightened black cherry
    - Enlightened frozen hot cocoa
    - Enlightened French toast
    - Enlightened glazed doughnut
    - Enlightened caramel oatmeal (@Katmary71 it's finally here!)
    - Chilly Cow vanilla graham
    - Chilly Cow cookies and cream
    - Some other low calorie ice creams that I don't like very much, like Slim Twin.

    Yay, did you try Caramel Oatmeal yet? These are the same ones I've seen between the two Grocery Outlets I've gone to as well. I'm taking a break from buying, I was eating pints every night! Slim Twins is the worst I've ever tasted out of every brand and flavor including Enlightened Smores.

    I had the caramel oatmeal for lunch and it was really good. Hopefully they still have some this weekend!

    I may have also had the triple chocolate this afternoon...

    I worked out hard and it was warm outside, so that definitely justifies the ice cream lunch :)

    LOL, thanks for the laugh! I may or may not have had pints for lunch too. The bad part was digging into a second in the same day! Glad you liked Caramel Cookie after i hyped it up so much, I love Triple Chocolate! I'm down to Chilly Cow mint chocolate chip bars, definitely not as fun as having scored a bunch of pints at GO! And I remember you posted on the Penzey's thread, 2 more weeks til I hit the store! I'm trying to not spend much money until then aside of a gym pass and food while I'm in town.

    I just got the new Penzey's Justice seasoning, which looks like a salt-free Fox Point, but I haven't tried it yet. The nice thing about visiting the shop is that they have jars out for you to smell all the spices. Be careful what you take a big whiff of, though...I had a sneezing fit the first time I went to Penzey's and picked up a jar of pepper :)
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    kvgn6ifz5rim.jpg
    f9czijppxb0l.jpg

    I just saw these in the store today! I picked up the vanilla one to try later in the week.

    So I just found them at my local grocery store and I bought every flavor except for the honey almond butter. I just had the chocolate hazelnut one and I'm disappointed. It didn't taste bad by any means but it's just the chocolate hazelnut yogurt from their Chocolate Haze Craze flip. There's definitely hazelnut flavor in it but it's incredibly sweet. All I taste is overwhelming sweetness and I was hoping for something more amped up in the nut butter flavor and less reliant on sugar to make up the flavor. I'll stick with adding PB2 to my plain Greek yogurt. Maybe I'll like another flavor more than that one. My dislike of it is completely on me because of my lack of a sweet tooth though; I'm sure most people will enjoy it.
  • Sallyw2004
    Sallyw2004 Posts: 124 Member
    91v84atwj0e5.png
    Not sure if anyone has mentioned this before, but it's fantastic! 25 calories for a 2 Tablespoon serving. The mango flavor is sweet and delicious. There's a generous amount of shredded coconut in it too. I'll be buying again and again!
  • Sallyw2004
    Sallyw2004 Posts: 124 Member
    91v84atwj0e5.png
    Not sure if anyone has mentioned this before, but it's fantastic! 25 calories for a 2 Tablespoon serving. The mango flavor is sweet and delicious. There's a generous amount of shredded coconut in it too. I'll be buying again and again!
  • Sallyw2004
    Sallyw2004 Posts: 124 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    Ordered a sampler pack of Built Bars after seeing all the reviews; I tried the double chocolate mousse one today and I’m very mixed. I’ve noticed I’m more of a texture person than a taste person, which makes me like these (the texture, to me, is a lot like a dark chocolate 3 Musketeers bar), but the taste isn’t great at all. Very artificial, but I suppose for only being 110 calories it’s better than it could be. I won’t order them again, but I’ll be able to finish the box no problem.
    On a side note, if you guys like the texture of these Built Bars you’d love those chatila’s bakery chocolate e’toiles! Very similar texture especially in the microwave for 8-10 seconds, only the taste is a huge improvement on those!
    q3spke85x3tr.jpeg

    For me, I love the taste of the coconut, the strawberry, and the mocha ones. The vanilla ones are pretty good. The other flavors I've tried are mediocre at best to me. I haven't tried the banana yet, but I'm interested in it. I do love the texture and think they're great cold and even better frozen. I love marshmallow, so that might be a factor in why I like these so much. When there's a good deal or a new interesting flavor, I'll definitely customize a box or two and order again.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 5,016 Member
    Sallyw2004 wrote: »
    91v84atwj0e5.png
    Not sure if anyone has mentioned this before, but it's fantastic! 25 calories for a 2 Tablespoon serving. The mango flavor is sweet and delicious. There's a generous amount of shredded coconut in it too. I'll be buying again and again!

    Cool! I've had the garlic one and it wasn't very good. I prefer Bolthouse creamy garlic.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,163 Member
    https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190716005596/en/Halo-Top-Creamery-Celebrates-National-Ice-Creams

    On Sunday, July 21, Halo Top® is partnering with popular social networking app, Bumble, to give away 5,000 coupons eligible for a box of FREE Halo Top Pops through the Bumble app and 5,000 coupons on the Halo Top website.
    9t7ditng3jrt.png
    https://halotop.com/nicd/

    Hope this won't have so many issues like all their past giveaways like this...
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,109 Member
    swtd7i7cc8zg.png
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 786 Member
    @hgycta I don't know if you like whey protein at all, but the brand 1Up just came out with a cotton candy whey powder :) It's a HUGE container, though, so you might wanna inquire about smaller packets if you're interested :)
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 2,807 Member
    What is the best dairy free/soy free ice cream? I seem to have trouble with dairy now (*cries*) and am allergic to soy. While I like fruit bars and sorbet, sometimes I just want some dang ice cream!
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Sallyw2004 wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    Ordered a sampler pack of Built Bars after seeing all the reviews; I tried the double chocolate mousse one today and I’m very mixed. I’ve noticed I’m more of a texture person than a taste person, which makes me like these (the texture, to me, is a lot like a dark chocolate 3 Musketeers bar), but the taste isn’t great at all. Very artificial, but I suppose for only being 110 calories it’s better than it could be. I won’t order them again, but I’ll be able to finish the box no problem.
    On a side note, if you guys like the texture of these Built Bars you’d love those chatila’s bakery chocolate e’toiles! Very similar texture especially in the microwave for 8-10 seconds, only the taste is a huge improvement on those!
    q3spke85x3tr.jpeg

    For me, I love the taste of the coconut, the strawberry, and the mocha ones. The vanilla ones are pretty good. The other flavors I've tried are mediocre at best to me. I haven't tried the banana yet, but I'm interested in it. I do love the texture and think they're great cold and even better frozen. I love marshmallow, so that might be a factor in why I like these so much. When there's a good deal or a new interesting flavor, I'll definitely customize a box or two and order again.

    I bought a box of Banana Foster and posted about it earlier in the thread. I would ask for a sample before buying an entire box, because, to me, it just smells like banana and has no real taste whatsoever. (Except the chocolate coating, but that's always a win...)
  • hickchic67
    hickchic67 Posts: 802 Member
    I must live in a food desert because I cannot find 90% of the stuff shown in this thread! Most of the stores you mention I have never heard of either like Grocery Outlet. :(