New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    apullum wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    If any of you pass a stand that sells red velvet funnel cakes... definitely try it.
    I was looking on MFP and it was saying funnel cakes are normally around 500-700 calories, but I have a really hard time believing this was any less than 2-3,000 xD
    vcocowc67qyc.jpeg

Most funnel cakes don’t have cream cheese frosting :)

True, and I also feel like there’s no standard “size,” but this one was pretty big so I just logged 1,000 for half xD
    z3jmap0egp15.jpeg
    If any of you pass a stand that sells red velvet funnel cakes... definitely try it.
    I was looking on MFP and it was saying funnel cakes are normally around 500-700 calories, but I have a really hard time believing this was any less than 2-3,000 xD
    vcocowc67qyc.jpeg

Most funnel cakes don’t have cream cheese frosting :)

Funnel cake is one of those foods I always forget about!! Why is it not more popular??!

I don’t know about you but they’re pretty prevalent here in Maryland! From Burger King’s funnel cake fries to having them at every corner at a carnival or board walk, I see them alllll the time! That being said, I definitely think there’s more flavors that could be done still with them (*cough cough* cotton candy). But, I did see a Bavarian cream and a maple bacon flavored funnel cake!
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    Options
    9s5vhxozm5pm.png

I'm not sure how "new" this is, but I saw it for the first time today. I really enjoyed it. It's caramel flavored ice cream with enough brownie chunks to give it a satisfying texture and chocolate flavor. I was expecting it to be chocolate ice cream with caramel swirl, but I was pleasantly surprised.

Ohh!! I love the breyers choco it's one of my favs. the raspberrie was so-so. i haven't seen this one but will have to try when I do! I would have preferred chocolate ice cream though ;)

Finally a product I may actually see in stores ;)
  • jenn_zimm
    jenn_zimm Posts: 57 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    large_cb62c04e-01b9-423f-bc7c-91daf6df0e88.jpg

I wish my body tolerated this more (I've come to the conclusion that peppers hate me) because it was a solid frozen meal. It even had a dollar off coupon. Found this one at Giant.

Whoa were close to 1,000 pages.

I seriously thought this was an ice cream container...
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    jenn_zimm wrote: »

I wish my body tolerated this more (I've come to the conclusion that peppers hate me) because it was a solid frozen meal. It even had a dollar off coupon. Found this one at Giant.

I seriously thought this was an ice cream container...

Me too LOL
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    vcocowc67qyc.jpeg

OMG THIS LOOKS AMAZING!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,623 Member
    Options
    9s5vhxozm5pm.png

I'm not sure how "new" this is, but I saw it for the first time today. I really enjoyed it. It's caramel flavored ice cream with enough brownie chunks to give it a satisfying texture and chocolate flavor. I was expecting it to be chocolate ice cream with caramel swirl, but I was pleasantly surprised.

I'll have to look for this, I love caramel! I've only had Breyer's delights cookies and cream, but you and I like enough of the same ice creams that I'll keep an eye out for it as I'd probably like it too!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    rsfd6gb3lo07.png

OMG, need. Frozen Gogurt tubes are the best!
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I’m on vacation right now and literally eating 3x as many calories as I need to as is so I didn’t get any of these, but I’m leaving them here in case anyone is interested! Found them all at Walmart... I’m DYING to try that unicorn ice cream cake but that’s quite a commitment with how large it is and knowing I’m the only one here who will eat it xD
    8x9u5csd10kn.jpeg

I should talk my niece into getting this cake for her birthday.

Did you ever try the Carvel Dasher @hgycta?

LOL I thought this was ice cream.

I did too🤣!
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    yz73vnwzauv9.jpg
    I'm not sure how new these So Delicious oatmilk yogurts are. I got the mango flavor to try, but I just wasn't a fan of it. There was a slight bitter taste to the yogurt. I like oatmilk ice creams, but oatmilk yogurt doesn't seem to work for me.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    9s5vhxozm5pm.png

I'll have to look for this, I love caramel! I've only had Breyer's delights cookies and cream, but you and I like enough of the same ice creams that I'll keep an eye out for it as I'd probably like it too!

Hi ice cream friend! I hoped you would like it too :) I found it at Target yesterday.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    rkpkfk1rg4nt.png
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,623 Member
    Options
    @apull
    9s5vhxozm5pm.png

Hi ice cream friend! I hoped you would like it too :) I found it at Target yesterday.

apullu
    9s5vhxozm5pm.png

9s5vhxozm5pm.png

apullum we
    9s5vhxozm5pm.png

well shoot, I was just at Target too! I was running errands so no ice cream, but it's hot and would sure hit the spot right now!
  • lollie1285
    lollie1285 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    hickchic67 wrote: »
    t5zdhx073nlw.png

I have been looking for these everywhere! I have not seen them yet in my local Kroger, Meijer, Target, Aldis (and WMart which I will do anything to avoid). Where have you found them??

They’re at Acme! Saw them a few days ago!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Has anyone had Suzy muffins or donuts? They have a bunch of cash back on Ibotta for them so was wondering if they are any good. I never knew they made donuts. gubvwop4urt6.jpeg
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Has anyone had Suzy muffins or donuts? They have a bunch of cash back on Ibotta for them so was wondering if they are any good. I never knew they made donuts. gubvwop4urt6.jpeg

I had no idea they made donuts either. I got the muffins a while back in the Double Chocolate and Sweet Potato flavors. They were decent but I never had the urge to buy them again. I never found the two flavors I actually wanted, Matcha and Banana Chocolate.
  • ncgirl8
    ncgirl8 Posts: 82 Member
    Options

These look intriguing!! Plus they gave me an excuse to post on page 1000 of this thread :)
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    8c9ahkyj4a00.jpeg
    un2oqrnmauto.jpeg

Snackwell’s “improved” their recipe... no longer fat free.

Would be curious to try!!