August 2019 Monthly Running Challenge

Replies

• Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    @PastorVincent Tell her the day before.

Or, just wait until she is feeling strong, but sometime in the next few weeks.

Or, tell her for XMas and make it a "gift." Then she has to run it...

HAHAHA!
  • JMNagain
    JMNagain Posts: 121 Member
    @PastorVincent looking at photos of that cake is making me want to snack.... Must. Resist!
    I'd definitely go with dressing up the race entry as a lovely gift, maybe over a nice dinner or on a special occasion, if you have one coming up...
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,408 Member
    @PastorVincent I really like @Elise4270's idea. But probably be wise to do it sooner rather than later 😏
  • zamirasoni
    zamirasoni Posts: 89 Member
    @PastorVincent That cakes looks delish!!! I'm so jealous.
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Elise4270 wrote: »
    @PastorVincent cake for lunch is acceptable if you are running and not “not running”. I passed up Panera cookies cuz I can’t “stomach” the thought of potentially going to the OR naked with a few extra extra pounds... but, that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t snarf some cake, GF or not...

I have not run since the races. Been in job interviews! But I think I will have time tomorrow. I am hoping to have an offer (maybe 2) by the end of the week, and then I will accept something and hopefully start getting paychecks again soon. This will be my worst month in years for running I am sure.