Welcome New Members!

Replies

• FitCharlieBruno
    FitCharlieBruno Posts: 2 Member
    Good morning everyone. I am looking for some extra motivation. Please feel free to send my a friend request.
  • sherrismith82mfp
    sherrismith82mfp Posts: 6 Member
    I’m Sherri from Virginia USA. Looking to tone, but maintain my current weight of 133. I’d love to have some friends for motivation and challenges. Thank you and good luck to everyone 😊
  • pedrojbaez
    pedrojbaez Posts: 1 Member
    Hi I’m from NYC born and raised. Looking to loose 30 pounds and keeping it off.
  • kalinku_poland
    kalinku_poland Posts: 1 Member
    hello, please add me :) I need motivation
  • connors0009
    connors0009 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi everyone , am new to this app and am finding it hard to navigate the app ,actually if you feel or think you can put me through this app I wouldn’t mind if you add me and help me through it . You won’t regret it . 🥰Just need to keep in shape .
  • Valerieascending
    Valerieascending Posts: 6 Member
    Hi I'm Valerie from Texas. I've been on the app for 2wks now and I've lost 10lbs!!! Looking to network with people and gain accountability partners. I have 70lbs to go!
  • howl808
    howl808 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello I was 150 kgs go down to 72kgs now up to 95kg. I want to have friend who keep me motivated to lose the extra 20kgs.
  • PinkKiwi56
    PinkKiwi56 Posts: 48 Member
    Hello! It's been a while since I've been on mfp. I recently got back and I'm looking to make new friends (and hopefully see some old ones)! I have lots of weight to lose and a long way to go.
  • TimmyMx5
    TimmyMx5 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone!! New to this app and just recently started my Keto diet. If anyone got any pointers or tips it’ll be much appreciated
  • Jakes_adventure
    Jakes_adventure Posts: 143 Member
    Hey everyone not new to MFP but just discovered this cool community. add me as a friend if youd like :)
  • ALSHAMALI112
    ALSHAMALI112 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey guys I’m new here i hope to lose some bounds with u 👋
  • chadmichael22
    chadmichael22 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey! New to the app, trying to lose 30-40lbs gained from a back surgery. Send a request if you wanna keep each other motivated!
  • Almok
    Almok Posts: 1 Member
    Hey everyone, I'm not new to the app, but now getting serious on tracking my food to get lean & lose some fat. Wish you all good luck with your goals & feel free to reach out to me if you would like some motivation or someone to chat 🙂
  • orlandospecial
    orlandospecial Posts: 6 Member
    Anyone willing to put me through weight maintenance??
  • wr8689970
    wr8689970 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi Everyone,I just joined MFP hoping to find friends to help maintaining my health..be kind enough to send me a friend request if interested xxx
  • teresalaidler5301
    teresalaidler5301 Posts: 1 Member
    Afternoon x Has anyone upgraded and had success.
  • Goins_34
    Goins_34 Posts: 5 Member
    How do you add friends on here I’m new and need some good supportive fitness friends on here to keep me in check!! Also I’m from Corbin Kentucky if they’re any other Kentuckians around...
  • ashishshah06
    ashishshah06 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone! Just downloaded this app and ready to start on this fitness journey. I've always been looking to keep my protein high as a vegetarian and now looking to add some lean muscle! Excited for the journey ahead :) already seeing value in tracking my food!
  • janec5554
    janec5554 Posts: 3 Member
    This is my second time around with MFP. But my first time with connecting with the community. I’m on a weight loss journey to lose weight so that I can reverse my type two diabetes