Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Replies

• Natasha233Natasha233 Member, Premium Posts: 48 Member Member, Premium Posts: 48 Member
    Hey all! Looking for motivation and fun chat- all the while Meal prepping and doing 20 minute HIIT circuits. Add me :)
  • Mama_runs_slowMama_runs_slow Member Posts: 1,067 Member Member Posts: 1,067 Member
    Happy weekend!
  • USAFProudUSAFProud Member Posts: 1,293 Member Member Posts: 1,293 Member
    It feels like fall here in Connecticut. I love being able to leave all the windows open at night.
    At least until the coyotes are on the hunt. That’s creepy as ....
  • jiujitsudad15118jiujitsudad15118 Member Posts: 462 Member Member Posts: 462 Member
    Weather was perfect today....can it just stay like this for a month or so? Please?
    Tomorrow is supposed to be just as nice here!!
    Busy day tomorrow
  • mscanadianbakinmscanadianbakin Member Posts: 138 Member Member Posts: 138 Member
    Hey everyone
  • jiujitsudad15118jiujitsudad15118 Member Posts: 462 Member Member Posts: 462 Member
    Ever think, what is wrong with me? Should be happier
  • mscanadianbakinmscanadianbakin Member Posts: 138 Member Member Posts: 138 Member

All the time

I ask myself that question many times a day. I’m my own worst enemy, but o keep trucking on.
    Im sorry...I shouldnt have asked...i dont wanna bring anyone down
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 265,384 Member Member Posts: 265,384 Member
    Im sorry...I shouldnt have asked...i dont wanna bring anyone down

Everyone feels that way at some time. :)
  • T1DCarnivoreRunnerT1DCarnivoreRunner Member Posts: 11,359 Member Member Posts: 11,359 Member
    I hope everyone's weekend is going well. My next marathon is in 1 week from tomorrow, so I'm going to head out early for my long run and try to make it 20+ miles. It's probably going to be raining, but that won't stop me.

Since I hope to get up early to run, I'm also going to bed soon. Ya'll behave while I'm sleeping. ;)
    alot more than some time.
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 265,384 Member Member Posts: 265,384 Member

True that.. :)

I see a therapist once a month whether I feel I need to or not. I think more people should with all the crap going on in the world these days.

not a bad idea AF
  • mattig89chmattig89ch Member Posts: 2,644 Member Member Posts: 2,644 Member

Do...do people not think about this?
  • VersicolourVersicolour Member Posts: 7,006 Member Member Posts: 7,006 Member
    I finally watched Avengers End Game last night. I cried and cried and cried. I woke up with really puffy eyes and hope I look ookay for church later
    I finally watched Avengers End Game last night. I cried and cried and cried. I woke up with really puffy eyes and hope I look ookay for church later

I didn't cry.. I loved Infinity Wars but didn't like Endgame.. I thought it too long and drawn out.

Tell them you have allergies 😁
  • VersicolourVersicolour Member Posts: 7,006 Member Member Posts: 7,006 Member

I didn't cry.. I loved Infinity Wars but didn't like Endgame.. I thought it too long and drawn out.

Tell them you have allergies 😁

Terrible allergies!!! 😂