Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Lanette 🙏
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,131 Member
    Options
    Katla - go to your DD’s. Enjoy yourself! You will be glad that you did! You will also make your husband happy that he is not the cause of you not being able to go.

<3

Mary from Minnesota/Arizona
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,218 Member
    Options
    Lanette: Wishing you a surgeon with nimble fingers and a speedy recovery!
    💕💖💕
  • Workoutahloic50
    Workoutahloic50 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
  • 1948Peachy
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Debby ~ My Pom looks just like yours. Mine is a large Pom at 16 lbs.
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    Pg. 80

RV Rita
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Lanette🙏💖
  • 1948Peachy
    Options
    Katla ~ Good for you! :)
  • drkatiebug
    drkatiebug Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    DrKatie: Your cluttering philosophies almost matches mine to a T! 😂 I pick and choose tips that suit my lifestyle from lots of places. Haven't come across the Sunday Basket method. Will check that out.

Terri,

The cliff notes version of Sunday basket is that you sort mail as it comes in, trash what needs trashing and put the rest in your Sunday basket. Once a week ( she does Sunday) you go through it, pay the bills and file.

Mine has been known to go past a week, but I always grab the bills out and pay them. It at least corrals the papers to file in one place.

• Workoutahloic50
    Workoutahloic50 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Peachy-Vern weighs 8 pounds and Foxy-6
    Debby In Va
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,759 Member
    Options
    Lanette ... thinking of you!
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,131 Member
    Options
    Lanette - Thinking of you and praying for a successful surgery and quick recovery!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,944 Member
    Options
    :)Katla, Since DH will be driving you to the Portland airport and picking you up, it would be a good thing for him to be involved in the decision about what time your flight leaves and returns.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,944 Member
    Options
    tkd5bixj598f.jpg

Happy Dog Day
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Margaret~ I put 30% down and and put $10.000 in escrow.. and I have only owned it a year in June, so I dont know what they are doing.. going to get my closing paperwork out and then find out where They are coming from..
    I think maybe in January I will just buy the place outright and be done with it all.. I dont want to have to deal with more than I need to..

Allie - My Question would be if the $10,000 you put in escrow was for taxes and insurance, or was that put into escrow as earnest money when you bought the condo and it went towards your down payment, closing costs, etc? I think confusion is coming out of escrow being used multiple ways.

Okie in the TX Hill Country