• matratazola
    matratazola Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    jemtred wrote: »
    Ready for my round 24
    OSW 88KG
    RSW 64.95kg (-23.05 kg) or {- 50.8 lbs}
    Goal... Less than I started

I'm going back home on Thursday after 5 weeks vacation so I'm going to start losing again. I want to lose another 9kg {20lbs} this year which will put me at the low end of my goal and give me wriggle room!

08/21 64.1 kg wooohooo! Not sure why the loss but I'm ready for it as I haven't really lost this month. I was happy to maintain while away but I'm even happier to start losing again.
    08/22 63.8 kg. Normal bmi!!! Really wasn't expecting another loss. Travel day today so 7/8 hours in a car over a few rough roads. I've packed my lunch so no snacks for me!
    08/23 63.8 kg which is fine. Happy to be back home even if it means going back to work soon.
    08/24 63.7 kg. Very pleased with this!

08/25 62.8kg 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽and I've no idea why. Guessing my month long maintenance had ended in some kind of whoosh. This hits so many goals. Into the next lb decade, lowest adult weight not caused by ill health, 25.2kg {55.5lbs} lost this year, my biggest weekly loss since week 1 {6.4lbs}. Now to keep it off! 😁

08/26 63.5kg and I don't mind the gain as this seems more realistic. Ran this morning for the 1st time since early July.
    08/27 63.7kg...I used to always do this so I'm not too worried. Plus I bought UK size 10 trousers yesterday for work! Down from an 18.
    08/28 63.7kg did some strength training yesterday and a 20 min run this morning. Feeling good!
    08/29 63.7kg went to the gym! 1st time in 20 years. It was tough but I'll go back next week twice a week, running 3x and yoga/stretching on sat with Sunday resting.
    08/30

great that you're going back to the gym!! If you're starting runing I can recommend the "couch to 5k" system, there are several apps out there for free! keep us posted :D:)
  • matratazola
    matratazola Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    jwisdom80 wrote: »
    5’6", 38 yo

Move more >> aim for 3x/week intentional exercise >> been doing C25K, so far so good

I'm also on the C25K, going to try W4D1 today, how are you doing? :)
  • jemtred
    jemtred Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    jemtred wrote: »
    Ready for my round 24

great that you're going back to the gym!! If you're starting runing I can recommend the "couch to 5k" system, there are several apps out there for free! keep us posted :D:)

Thanks - I completed the C25K earlier this year and loved it. I found I had to repeat a few weeks and now I use the Nike Run Club app which I also love. The gym is just down the road and includes a personal trainer so I'll be there at 5am!! I might switch the running and the gym over and do gym 3 times a week....not sure and grateful for any advice from experienced exercisers.