The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• alicetiner4653
    alicetiner4653 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just turned 35 2 months ago. I don't look, act, talk and feel like middle age though. Still like a teenager. I think that's never gonna change though. Some people just come like that I suppose.
  • Alzzi_2
    Alzzi_2 Posts: 2,149 Member
    Options
    Goodmorning all, night here. Have a good day!! :)

• BW__NOT
    BW__NOT Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    BW__NOT wrote: »
    Took an awesome kayak trip down the Delaware River yesterday and saw some Bald Eagles and Falcons along the way!

fbfc7d39m2hb.png

How long did your kayaking journey take? Looked like a gorgeous day for it👍

This trip was approx 4 hours....
  • BW__NOT
    BW__NOT Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Just turned 35 2 months ago. I don't look, act, talk and feel like middle age though. Still like a teenager. I think that's never gonna change though. Some people just come like that I suppose.

I hit 60 back in July and echo your sentiments 100%!

• CajunTess
    CajunTess Posts: 268 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    We are halfway to a long weekend!
    o6nke2f6chcc.jpg
  • MrsGabygg
    MrsGabygg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all 33 here. This year it finally hit me that I need to lose weight for me! I want to feel less tired all the time and be more active! ☺️
  • mscanadianbakin
    mscanadianbakin Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Morning :)
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Good morning my friends!
  • Slappy74
    Slappy74 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    drmwc wrote: »
    Morning all. I seem to have signed up for an attempt at a world record (the largest simultaneous coffee tasting, to take place in September).

My previous attempt at a world record was the largest number of scuba divers dressed as Father Christmas in the water simultaneously, which we failed in. (We got about 140, the record is about 180.)

That's hilarious!

Some of you may have seen this on my feed, but I wanted to post it here, too. ...
    Good morning MFP'ers. Today was one of those days that I really didn't want to get up and go for my run. Then I thought about all of you on here and the effort you've put in and the journeys you've made. So, I got up and put in the work. Keep inspiring!

Have a great day!
  • karl05_
    karl05_ Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Here again and looking for supportive friends
  • Beowolf95
    Beowolf95 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow starts a Double Down week for me. I had made good progress over the past few months but have stalled the past three or four weeks. Still tracking daily and attending my fitness classes, but I haven't been completing my diary daily and I've found myself grazing again out of boredom and stress. Sadly, my fitness group is closing on September 7, so I'll need to continue on my own until I find a replacement, which hopefully won't be that long. Until then, I need to get back in the correct mind set, track EVERYTHING, complete my diary daily, and start using all my equipment at home. And of course, leaning on my friends and forums in MFP for motivation!
  • renydog37
    renydog37 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 and got stuck on some 90's hip hop last night while working out OMG amazing!!! The Humpty Dance, pump up the jam, C + C music factory what great memories
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Listening to Missy Elliot right now! Throwback!
    Get your freak on
  • renydog37
    renydog37 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Oh hell yeah! Just grabbed that classic off I tunes
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    If you like Missy, ya gotta watch the VMA performance.
    https://youtu.be/i9I-ut1TXoA
  • RockingRican
    RockingRican Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    tm2p63ra7yor.jpeg