What's on your mind?

Replies

• melissawill2017
    melissawill2017 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Freudian auto-corrects

Sounds really interesting!!!
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    The weird dream I had last night is on my mind. Been thinking about it all day.

was it the one with the flying glowing heart holding a clipboard taking an order for anothah lovah?
  • To experience life at maintenance weight and start being seen by quality potential partners. A dream that will be my reality
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Freudian auto-corrects
    You did that on penis.
    hood grief ding another dong
  • keplinger94
    keplinger94 Posts: 220 Member
    When you live 6 hours away and are told you have a ton of people to worry about that live in their home town...like is is worth it? 🤪🤪🤔🤔🥴🥴
  • keplinger94
    keplinger94 Posts: 220 Member
    When you live 6 hours away and are told you have a ton of people to worry about that live in their home town...like is is worth it? 🤪🤪🤔🤔🥴🥴

No. Sounds kind of manipulative honestly

Yeah, it’s kind of...weird to me
  • your_future_ex_wife
    my post-apocalyptic ensemble @JustReadTheInstructions @tinkerhellraiser @iMago please forgive me, i forget who else was involved in that conversation.
    18knivnubx0q.jpeg
    ETA: how do you spell Vikka’s screen name?
    iMago wrote: »
    my post-apocalyptic ensemble @JustReadTheInstructions @tinkerhellraiser @iMago please forgive me, i forget who else was involved in that conversation
    18knivnubx0q.jpeg

what's the book for

mostly just just to add gravitas to the outfit

I'd bring these things with me

qlxuctesv0m2.jpeg
    xrckiv1znxrz.jpeg
    45snhnj0q0n0.jpeg
    ppu5clba9517.jpeg
    pfmw5w08g5ic.png
    oaj7d3pz7ec9.jpeg

yall know we’re gonna die one day anyways right? why u so dead set on living thru apocalypse

Ok but I was gonna pack YOU.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    my post-apocalyptic ensemble @JustReadTheInstructions @tinkerhellraiser @iMago please forgive me, i forget who else was involved in that conversation.
    18knivnubx0q.jpeg
    ETA: how do you spell Vikka’s screen name?
    my post-apocalyptic ensemble @JustReadTheInstructions @tinkerhellraiser @iMago please forgive me, i forget who else was involved in that conversation
    18knivnubx0q.jpeg

what's the book for

mostly just just to add gravitas to the outfit

I'd bring these things with me

qlxuctesv0m2.jpeg
    xrckiv1znxrz.jpeg
    45snhnj0q0n0.jpeg
    ppu5clba9517.jpeg
    pfmw5w08g5ic.png
    oaj7d3pz7ec9.jpeg

yall know we’re gonna die one day anyways right? why u so dead set on living thru apocalypse

Ok but I was gonna pack YOU.

u have either overestimated my survival skills or underestimated my fatalist outlook but thank you for thinking of me anyways ♥️

i just think you’re cute and nice and we’re gonna die anyway so why not
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Thinking back to the time I posted that squat picture and people gave me hell for it so I deleted my account, was upset over it for a while but came back with a new name and now people like me lol

I was one of those people, and it really wasn’t about you, it was about me. I took my crap day out on you because well I don’t have a good reason obviously. You did something I wouldn’t do. It was petty and mean. I messaged you to apologize but since we weren’t friends I knew you may not have of gotten it.

I am sorry. And I’m sorry it made you sad. It made me look inwards and in turn I don’t show up here anymore when I’m being a jerk. And for the record, I never not liked you.

❤ You're a beautiful person inside and out. Your post inspired me to take a step back and think of some things I may have said here that hurt people's feelings. I was one of those too. I want to apologize if I've ever came across as being mean at times to anyone, I never really realized that some people may not understand my humor. Although it's NO excuse to say things that would hurt peoples feelings, life has thrown alot of awful things at me in the last year and at times I feel like I've been bitter because of it, it's been hard for me to understand why this has all been happening to me and it's been frustrating.

I've been trying to disconnect from social media while I try to kick cancers asss and try to deal with this roller coaster of emotions and most importantly I want to spend all of my time with my friends and family, time is precious...but I really felt like I needed to come here to say this. ❤

I am so sorry to hear this love. You are in my thoughts. Sending healing vibes, best wishes and big hugs.

I’ve also never had any doubt about what kind of human you are. You’re a good egg ❤️
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    I don't trust easily
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Aaarrruuuggghhh. *kitten* you, man.

No really *kitten* you.

Gawd. 😤
  • your_future_ex_wife
    mmultanen wrote: »
    Aaarrruuuggghhh. *kitten* you, man.

No really *kitten* you.

Gawd. 😤

u ok?
  • mmultanen
    Awww. I will be.

I need a laugh.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    mmultanen wrote: »
    Awww. I will be.

I need a laugh.

Why couldn't the skeleton cross the road?

...he didn't have the guts

yer welcome
  • mmultanen
    What did the fish say when he swam into a wall?

Dam.
  • mmultanen
    @Reckoner68

Yer the best
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Should I have a nap? Can't keep eyes open?
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member

Naps are never a bad idea.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

Naps are never a bad idea.

I'm so freaking bone weary.. :(
    Think I'm going to have to.. or I'll be in bed by 6.30pm lol