What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• cynthiabickham
    cynthiabickham Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    If the hulk’s gamma radiation protected him from the gauntlets side effects when he did the snap, why didn’t Captain Marvel just do the snap to defeat Thanos since she’s absorbed a radiation that allowed her to destroy huge space ships?
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Will not eating back my exercise calories for one day kill my metabolism? It's getting late and I hate eating late
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    i really like that white duck 2m0zjt5vy1bz.gif

If you give it some bread it will return the favor with supplemental medical insurance.

Bread is bad for birds. It is better to bring a bag of mixed frozen veggies like peas and give them that.

Also, quacker fluffers.
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I was at a football game recently where every time the home team scored, the male cheerleaders would do the same number of pushups as whatever their score was. I’m not usually easily riled but for some reason i found this annoying because only the guys did it. The girls did some flips or something but I would’ve rather seen both sexes do the same feat

At the service academies, West Point, Annapolis and Air Force, the entire student body drops and does pushups. In uniform, no matter the weather. Can Google army Navy game , it's pretty impressive
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options

If you give it some bread it will return the favor with supplemental medical insurance.

i cant give em bread any more bc its super bad for them even tho they LOVE it and basically ate out of my hand

💕

• bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »

Bread is bad for birds. It is better to bring a bag of mixed frozen veggies like peas and give them that.

I give my ducks and geese romaine lettuce everyday.....with a little dandelion mixed in.
  • cynthiabickham
    cynthiabickham Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    I want Italian food.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    With all the talk about unsolicited d pics and stuff, you often see the response from women (and this is not meant to be vaguely directed at anyone, it’s done pretty universally) that they mock the person who sent the pic. More specifically, they disparage their pointy bits. Size and whatnot.

I find this practice to be extraordinarily off-putting. I can’t pinpoint why but it’s not because i feel sorry for the guys hearing it. More that it reflects kinda poorly on the women saying it. It’s just.. Its like we collectively know as a sex that men have this button and pushing it is the fastest and easiest way to emasculate them. But by pushing the button, we highlight our own weakness or lack of ingenuity in doing so

Does this make sense to anyone?

ya there’s a huge double standard for women and men and it sucks and i think about it a lot bc my lil guy is going to grow up and i hate how unfair it is.

like if a guy says he doesn’t like a women’s body he’s shaken down about it and basically even saying u want a “fit” women is seen as bad which is dumb as hell bc who wouldn’t want someone fit and healthy? but *then* women *kitten* all over guys who are shorter than average or some other physical attribute and it’s allowed and like socially sanctioned even

Yes. All of this. Its totally acceptable to mock a man’s d or to reject him based on size shortcomings but can you imagine the hell a guy would get if he openly admitted he didn’t want to be with a girl because of the size/width/depth of her lady bits?

Edit: despite the seriousness of this conversation, can you tell I’m super nervous I’ll say something that’ll get me a warning? 😅 pardon the grade school euphemisms
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    With all the talk about unsolicited d pics and stuff, you often see the response from women (and this is not meant to be vaguely directed at anyone, it’s done pretty universally) that they mock the person who sent the pic. More specifically, they disparage their pointy bits. Size and whatnot.

I find this practice to be extraordinarily off-putting. I can’t pinpoint why but it’s not because i feel sorry for the guys hearing it. More that it reflects kinda poorly on the women saying it. It’s just.. Its like we collectively know as a sex that men have this button and pushing it is the fastest and easiest way to emasculate them. But by pushing the button, we highlight our own weakness or lack of ingenuity in doing so

oh even the LSU flasher i told about in other thread like i heard the story and felt bad for him tbh

That was the story that got me thinking about it. And thats another thing women mock.. men who cry
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options

Makes sense to me. Sort of like going after a woman's weight as an insult. It's a low blow because they know it's effective

or like insulting a person’s color or hair or hands rather than the actual things he’s done wrong.
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    I spent 4 hours at dinner with an acquaintance that turned into a legit friend. She's the best.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    I just spent two hours forging an s-hook and trying a plasma cutter for the first time and it might have been the best birthday present I’ve ever received

Ugh so like a man to interrupt a serious conversation betwixt females just to remind them its his birthday
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    Options

I hope you don't mind if I disagree with you, but your premise was an unsolicited d!ck pick. If it's being sent out Willy nilly it's fair game for ridicule.
    In a locker room setting my good friend pointed me out loudly and said " check that out, looks like a penis only smaller" . Have to imagine it spoken in a boisterous Boston accent. Mortifying for a moment but still makes me laugh 26 or so years later.

• caco_ethes
    edited September 2019
    Options
    This_far wrote: »

I hope you don't mind if I disagree with you, but your premise was an unsolicited d!ck pick. If it's being sent out Willy nilly it's fair game for ridicule.
    In a locker room setting my good friend pointed me out loudly and said " check that out, looks like a penis only smaller" . Have to imagine it spoken in a boisterous Boston accent. Mortifying for a moment but still makes me laugh 26 or so years later.

Good use of willy nilly

I’m not condoning the d pics, just saying that the size response is disappointingly unimaginative

Edit: your story 😂 Glad it made you laugh. Love how candid guys can be
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    I wonder if anyone ever went to a concert and the performer did the usual "Are you ready to rock" (ok, usual in the 80s) and there was someone in the crowd who had a rough day, and really only went because the tickets were already purchased and really were not at all ready to rock whatsoever.

ebuash70ci17.jpeg

rhb22v4fbzsv.jpeg

eta: oop wrong meme gimme sec

eta2: heres the right one but left wrong one bc it funny too

jvjutn8u62fq.jpeg

Haha I like both of those. No one ever asks me anymore what my favorite Platonic solid is 😕 but I so want to use that sometime!

FOR THE RECORD, it's a dodecahedron. Y'all don't care...

I'm going to bed

Some of us thought a platonic solid was code for fwb til five minutes ago