What’s a red flag for you?

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    Goes more than 24 hours without contact

I don't want someone who CAN'T go 24hrs without contact, especially early in a relationship. Yikes.

if i havent heard from someone in 24 hours i assume they are dead

and if it’s early in a relationship who’s going to tell you? I’ll be thinking they ghosted but really they were run over by a pickle truck.

and THEN if they message me after like 36 hours i will be soooooo mad they put me thru that period of grief

❤️true. but seriousness aside

This is why I always ask them to give their wife my number in case of emergencies.

:joy:
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member

I don't want someone who CAN'T go 24hrs without contact, especially early in a relationship. Yikes.

You say that like it's a bad thing.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member

ww0ycczj4ujw.gif

I prefer to think of it not as an ad hominem attack but merely a difference in ideologies. ❤️

It helps me sleep
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    When she's not interested in going to the cat farm to check out this year's harvest
  • your_future_ex_wife

You say that like it's a bad thing.

😂
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    I once read that you should "Write like everyone you know is dead" and I feel like that's a lesson that could apply to life in general which is why I assume this is all a fragmented piece of twisted memory that I'm experiencing from beyond..the...grave..maybe?

I like you.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    dodea48 wrote: »

This is 100% real. If he can go that long without talking to me, then he doesn’t really care.

so wrong[/quote]

Or is it that they're green on one side and I dont see the red til I've passed the post? 🤔
  • your_future_ex_wife
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    The one red flag I've figured out, is her expecting to be treated like a queen from the go. I'm a believer in equality. So expecting me to hold a door, or pay for the meal, ect. is a giant red flag for me. I'm not saying I wouldn't do these things. just, going into something, expecting the other person to owe you something, is a big no no for me.

I expect this.

I was going to tag you because I think it’s cute we found the two least compatible MFPers. 😁
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    The one red flag I've figured out, is her expecting to be treated like a queen from the go. I'm a believer in equality. So expecting me to hold a door, or pay for the meal, ect. is a giant red flag for me. I'm not saying I wouldn't do these things. just, going into something, expecting the other person to owe you something, is a big no no for me.

I expect this.

I was going to tag you because I think it’s cute we found the two least compatible MFPers. 😁

You got that right! Lol