Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What’s a red flag for you?

1568101120

Replies

  • nooshi713nooshi713 Posts: 3,322Member Member Posts: 3,322Member Member
    If he lies about anything.

    If he’s mean to animals or other people.
  • TheChristianSimoneTheChristianSimone Posts: 144Member Member Posts: 144Member Member
    Lets see since it’s been a long time.

    Not honest if they have std/sti’s
    No ambition or faux ambition
    Lacks confidence and drive
    Very loose
    Speaks of their sexual experiences too openly
    Has had sex with men poked or poker
    Racist or into fetish unless its for my profits
    No follow through
    Has children unless he has been married or committed not intrigued by those seeding up the earth
  • ninerbuffninerbuff Posts: 42,481Member, Greeter Member Posts: 42,481Member, Greeter Member
    When they never fart in front of me.

    A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

    9285851.png
  • k8eekinsk8eekins Posts: 2,068Member Member Posts: 2,068Member Member
    Dishonesty.
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    When I catch people in lies, or even exaggerations
    I have an excellent memory, (for random stuff that doesn't benefit me in life) I never call people out on their lies or exaggerations...but I remember, and it is a red flag for me
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    If he lies about anything.

    If he’s mean to animals or other people.
    Lets see since it’s been a long time.

    Not honest if they have std/sti’s
    No ambition or faux ambition
    Lacks confidence and drive
    Very loose
    Speaks of their sexual experiences too openly
    Has had sex with men poked or poker
    Racist or into fetish unless its for my profits
    No follow through
    Has children unless he has been married or committed not intrigued by those seeding up the earth

    I fear false flags' more than any red flag, 'cause where there's room for recovery with one post impact, the other, not so much.
  • nooshi713nooshi713 Posts: 3,322Member Member Posts: 3,322Member Member
    Has had sex with men poked or poker

    Good one

  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 8,873Member, Premium Member Posts: 8,873Member, Premium Member
    He disappears on the weekends.
  • rebeccamorgan58152rebeccamorgan58152 Posts: 35Member Member Posts: 35Member Member
    - Self- distressing damsels/dudes with *kitten* problem-solving skills, a solid victim narrative and a fetish for being rescued from the consequences of their decisions.
    - People who are all up in my face 24/7 because they don’t have anything better to do.
    - People who post a slew of self-congratulatory social media posts every time they do anything more impressive than roll out of bed before 1pm. Adulting is like so hard heehee.

    Do people really hand out phone passcodes when they’re dating, rather than married/cohabiting? Weird. I’d probably let my current guy use my phone if he promised not to mess up the unsolicited dick pic collection, I’m doing a collage for my mum’s Facebook profile photo.
  • CutemesoonCutemesoon Posts: 2,374Member Member Posts: 2,374Member Member
    dodea48 wrote: »
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    I'm not actually good at seeing red flags until after the relationship. Or I am really good at ignoring it.

    This meme illustrates what I just said.

    k3ekvee77jpc.jpg

    Story of my WHOLE life! :s

    you can fix it :)

    How?

    tenor.gif

    edited September 12
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Posts: 8,042Member Member Posts: 8,042Member Member
    "Our kids are gonna be named (whatever)"
  • Keep_on_cardioKeep_on_cardio Posts: 3,954Member Member Posts: 3,954Member Member
    k8eekins wrote: »
    Dishonesty.
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    When I catch people in lies, or even exaggerations
    I have an excellent memory, (for random stuff that doesn't benefit me in life) I never call people out on their lies or exaggerations...but I remember, and it is a red flag for me
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    If he lies about anything.

    If he’s mean to animals or other people.
    Lets see since it’s been a long time.

    Not honest if they have std/sti’s
    No ambition or faux ambition
    Lacks confidence and drive
    Very loose
    Speaks of their sexual experiences too openly
    Has had sex with men poked or poker
    Racist or into fetish unless its for my profits
    No follow through
    Has children unless he has been married or committed not intrigued by those seeding up the earth

    I fear false flags' more than any red flag, 'cause where there's room for recovery with one post impact, the other, not so much.

    I feel the same

    Being open and honest is a start in something positive.
  • cee134cee134 Posts: 32,816Member Member Posts: 32,816Member Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    When he asks to borrow my credit card cuz his mama ain’t home

    When she only responds to my questions by sending selfies of her wearing different shirts with different sayings on them.
  • caco_ethescaco_ethes Posts: 11,623Member Member Posts: 11,623Member Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    When he asks to borrow my credit card cuz his mama ain’t home

    When she only responds to my questions by sending selfies of her wearing different shirts with different sayings on them.

    😂
  • MizzouWinsMizzouWins Posts: 11Member Member Posts: 11Member Member
    Only texting and not talking LOL
Sign In or Register to comment.