Are you a mess? Post here

Replies

• pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    I've used the scissors from our kitchen junk drawer to cut my salad. And I don't even care.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    I've used the scissors from our kitchen junk drawer to cut my salad. And I don't even care.

I use iceberg lettuce to wash my hands because I heard it is 98% water.
  • cee134
    I don't actually know what bacon is.
  • I'm a walking contradiction. I also feel Im not special on positive things but very special on the negative which makes things real spicy.
  • cee134
    I have an IG account for things I find on the ground.
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    I always hide when people come to the door and pretend I’m not home.

@pizzamyheart - same! AND I have a note on the front door stating I will not answer the door for cold calls or sales pitches. I also let the phone ring and ring if I don't recognize the number.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    I sleep standing up so I don't have to recomb my hair in the morning
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    I have an IG account for things I find on the ground.

@cee134 - Please tell me your IG is public
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    I’m a bit of a hot mess right now ☹️🤷🏼‍♀️
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    mtndewme wrote: »
    Mark me down as a dumpster fire.

I'm a hot mess because I frequently refer to my cat as my "infant child". :#

We refer to our cats as “the kids”, collectively. :smile:
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member

I'm a horrible hot mess then. We refer to the pets as Fatso, The Queen and The Crazy Ex-Girlfriend.

Yes, we have pet names for our pets. I just realized how pathetic that is. :s
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    RAinWA wrote: »

I'm a horrible hot mess then. We refer to the pets as Fatso, The Queen and The Crazy Ex-Girlfriend.

Yes, we have pet names for our pets. I just realized how pathetic that is. :s

I also have a "Fatso" but he's a bunny.
  • mtndewme
    All of my posts are about my pets because I have no life outside of work.

In conclusion,
    I do voices for all of my pets and they all have accents. Ophelia the cat is Russian. Julio the bunny is a very whiny Swedish and the other bunny Blue is probably Swedish mixed with Brit???? The accents are bad but I amuse myself greatly and that's what matters.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    I own a pair of Crocs

post reported.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member

In conclusion,
    I do voices for all of my pets and they all have accents. Ophelia the cat is Russian. Julio the bunny is a very whiny Swedish and the other bunny Blue is probably Swedish mixed with Brit???? The accents are bad but I amuse myself greatly and that's what matters.

i like to make my lil girls cat hattie sound real prissy when i do her voice and then make my cat batman sound real tough & strong bc it annoys my girl

:lol:

Charlie has the “poshest English” accent- he’s a stray reminiscent of the pauper in The Prince and the Pauper story. Honey and Ronnie “sound”like Pinky and the Brain, respectively. :joy:
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    I have more baggage than Paris Hilton on Safari.
  • cee134
    I like to smell turtles.
  • mtndewme

In conclusion,

i like to make my lil girls cat hattie sound real prissy when i do her voice and then make my cat batman sound real tough & strong bc it annoys my girl

In conclusion,

:lol:

Charlie has the “poshest English” accent- he’s a stray reminiscent of the pauper in The Prince and the Pauper story. Honey and Ronnie “sound”like Pinky and the Brain, respectively. :joy:

I'm not alone! :D
  • cee134
    My puppets won't talk to me anymore.