Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Are you a mess? Post here

Replies

• sammidelvecchiosammidelvecchio Posts: 585Member Member Posts: 585Member Member
    I tell my best friend all of the hot mess things that happen to me by starting it with "And on this episode of My Life is a Joke....."

It helps me laugh through it because honestly, 2019 just isn't my year :D
  • cee134cee134 Posts: 33,802Member Member Posts: 33,802Member Member
    I eat food I find in the trash so it doesn't count against my daily calorie goal.
  • mmultanenmmultanen Posts: 1,022Member Member Posts: 1,022Member Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    I eat food I find in the trash so it doesn't count against my daily calorie goal.

genius. Added this to the list of things to try.
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Posts: 14,920Member Member Posts: 14,920Member Member
    cee134 wrote: »

And don’t forget.... Dumpster Diving burns calories too.

Chalk it up as a win-win.
  • mmultanenmmultanen Posts: 1,022Member Member Posts: 1,022Member Member
    I just chew celery and ice burg lettuce in a really aggressive manor therefore, burning more calories than I'm actually consuming. I'm an MFP ninja I tell ya.
  • rickigagebyrickigageby Posts: 113Member Member Posts: 113Member Member
    Was going good but now definitely a mess.
    Although it's a messy job I actually sell posts in my spare time, that I make, to people making fences. I just made a new post.

eksf6br8hacs.png
    edited September 16
  • ClairinClairin Posts: 68Member Member Posts: 68Member Member
    I had a new relationship end at the weekend. I'm coping & a few years ago I would have been a hot mess. I'm proud of where I'm at today.
    Ate four chocolate covered nutter butters because there were four left and since five kids would be coming home from school later
    I thought it would be best for me.

Math checks out.
  • theresa120theresa120 Posts: 12,427Member Member Posts: 12,427Member Member
    Ate four chocolate covered nutter butters because there were four left and since five kids would be coming home from school later

You made the right decision 🙌
  • shunggieshunggie Posts: 885Member Member Posts: 885Member Member
    My work expense report is due on Friday and I accidentally threw away about 5 receipts. :( :( :(
  • RunHardBeStrongRunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,118Member Member Posts: 33,118Member Member

All I got out of this is that they make chocolate covered nutter butters?!

*Must find some
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,198Member Member Posts: 4,198Member Member
    They make those with chocolate now??? 😋

I have three children and do similar accounting corrections with oreos
  • kam26001kam26001 Posts: 2,670Member Member Posts: 2,670Member Member

*Must find some
    I've already been to 4 different stores in search of them. Imagine being so tired, stressed, and overall frustrated with life because you can't find some damn cookies. And it's only Monday. 🙀
  • pizzamyheartpizzamyheart Posts: 1,556Member Member Posts: 1,556Member Member
    kam26001 wrote: »

*Must find some
    I've already been to 4 different stores in search of them. Imagine being so tired, stressed, and overall frustrated with life because you can't find some damn cookies. And it's only Monday. 🙀

I found them at dollar general.
  • 777Gemma888777Gemma888 Posts: 8,604Member Member Posts: 8,604Member Member

*Must find some

Target and Walmart carry those cookies too. The chocolate covered Nutter Butters.
    This is my favorite game.

bhktu46nyh98.jpg
  • Sunshine_And_SandSunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,243Member Member Posts: 1,243Member Member
    Hmmm, my life actually is SOOO GOOD. I am happily married with two happy, healthy children and an awesome dog. We are not rich but also not struggling. I’d say that qualifies us as blessed.
    However, I am definitely a hot mess. My happy, healthy middle schooler is a huge drama queen like most (if not all) other happy healthy middle school girls. She’s at the point of only being home an hour or two most weeknight because of school activities, and I miss her. I get sad when DH and I take our younger one out more and more without her. How do you have the empty nest feeling when the nest is still full? I guess that’s part of my hot messiness.
    My other happy healthy child is high energy, always into something, and always talking. He can be a lot to keep up with. He also told me the other day that the common core math strategies are what you use when you want to get the wrong answer. I can’t even get too upset with him for that stubbornness because it sounds like something I would say. I guess having to try to train the YOU out of your child would also qualify someone as a hot mess.
    In general, our family is always on the go, and this school year is the busiest one yet. I’m constantly thinking of all the stuff I need to be working on and can’t work on a task without thinking about the next one. Thinking of all the stuff I didn’t get to that day keeps me awake at night. I am constantly having to remind my hot mess self that I do actually have it SOOO GOOD.
  • km8907km8907 Posts: 3,824Member Member Posts: 3,824Member Member
    I'd rather sleep an extra 30 minutes than wake up early to wash my hair. Ponytail again today.