What did you have for breakfast this morning? 🍳🍊🍽

Replies

• o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Granola with a drop of honey 🍯
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    edited September 2019
    Coffee + MCT oil, homemade jerky and cottage cheese... not really breakfast as it is after 11.
  • kaika_dragon
    kaika_dragon Posts: 101 Member
    I had quaker oat square cereal, a half cup of oat milk, and a banana. Plus coffee with almond milk creamer. Not my MOST balanced meal ever, but at least it had fruit in it. :D
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    hpb6v8e2jpv1.jpeg

An apple-berry crumble I made using oats and nuts. I had almond milk yogurt, more berries, tea, and chocolate protein nut milk also.
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    edited September 2019
    Fiber One Cereal with blueberries, an Apple and 2 cups of coffee with fav creamer.....26 grams of fiber , 338 calories
    b5295nx1kzjp.jpg
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Overnight oats soaked in almond milk, with cardamom, cinnamon and rose water. Added pistachios and fresh strawberries.
  • selizabethwright
    selizabethwright Posts: 17 Member
    I had:

Coffee + creamer (x2)
    Avocado toast with an egg and hot sauce
    Red grapes
  • heyjude0225
    heyjude0225 Posts: 913 Member
    2 Hard Boiled Eggs
    Coffee + MCT oil creamer
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Fiber One Cereal with blueberries, an Apple and 2 cups of coffee with fav creamer.....26 grams of fiber , 338 calories
    b5295nx1kzjp.jpg

My favorite combo EVER!
  • RachellaJ
    RachellaJ Posts: 58 Member
    One packet of plain microwave oatmeal with half a grated apple cooked in, 1/4 cup homemade applesauce, 30 g. cashew almond coconut butter and cinnamon. It’s so good and all the apple stuff really bulks it up to a nice sized bowl.
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    I had blueberry kodiak power pancakes and fresh mango spears and lots of dark roast coffee with expresso.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Homemade crepes and salsa. Avocado slices and sour cream. 4 or 5 espressos with unsweetened Ripple.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,382 Member
    6 slices of center cut bacon, pan fried, and scrambled eggs (3 whole eggs, 2 portions egg white, an oz of cheddar) cooked in the same pan after dumping the excess grease into my bacon jar. Also two large cups of coffee with moderate amounts of half and half.

I ate it at 1pm, but as my first meal of the day, it counts.
  • amskinner87
    amskinner87 Posts: 163 Member
    50g muesli (high in nuts, low in dried fruit); 100ml semi skimmed milk; 30g prunes; and a small banana.

Lovely.
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Couple of medjool dates before training and then boiled potatoes & tuna, a bowl of porridge and a shake after.
  • hmhill17
    hmhill17 Posts: 283 Member
    Egg White bites with sausage, cheese and roasted mushrooms. Half a honeycrisp apple. Slice of rye toast (that was my treat).
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Pumpkin spice bagel with pumpkin spice cream cheese. More calories than I usually have for breakfast, but well worth it!
  • teresa19622015
    teresa19622015 Posts: 34 Member
    Early start so just a Total Zero fat Greek yogurt with raspberry. Means I can have chilli for dinner!