Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What did you have for breakfast this morning? 🍳🍊🍽

coffeexxeyescoffeexxeyes Posts: 35Member Member Posts: 35Member Member
I had a whole wheat blueberry English muffin with a bit of almond butter, 2 eggs, some blueberries, and coffee with coconut milk. 😍

What did you have for breakfast?
edited August 10

Replies

• lx1xlx1x Posts: 10,761Member Member Posts: 10,761Member Member
    Oj and cinammon roll..
  • nighthawk584nighthawk584 Posts: 449Member Member Posts: 449Member Member
    Good morning..currently, just a cup of coffee with 25 g of creamer. (yes, I weigh everything!) .... as for food, I usually go with something like boiled egg or over easy and avocado on whole grain toast. maybe an apple too.
  • brittanystebbins95brittanystebbins95 Posts: 224Member Member Posts: 224Member Member
    Cold brew coffee mixed with Vanilla protein powder, and a serving of Starbucks caramel syrup.
    Like a really thick iced latte without the guilt :) Yum!
  • rosebarnalicerosebarnalice Posts: 2,813Member Member Posts: 2,813Member Member
    Coffee and homemade vegan breakfast burrito. I keep 'em in the freezer for busy days when I don't have time to make my oatmeal!
  • JeBeBuJeBeBu Posts: 222Member Member Posts: 222Member Member
    So far just iced coffee with Oat Yeah vanilla creamer. I tend to not get hungry until later in the morning, but drink coffee for everyone's protection! Lol!
  • gallicinvasiongallicinvasion Posts: 560Member Member Posts: 560Member Member
    I had savory oatmeal for the first time! I sautéed onions in butter with salt, pepper, adobo, and cumin. Then I cooked the oatmeal and stirred in shredded manchego until melted. Then I added the onions and more of the same spices. Came out fantastic.
    edited August 10
  • sgt1372sgt1372 Posts: 3,127Member Member Posts: 3,127Member Member
    Same as every day. About 30 oz of home brewed black coffee.
  • LKArghLKArgh Posts: 5,050Member Member Posts: 5,050Member Member
    Plain coffee. No time for anything else :(
  • cbstewart88cbstewart88 Posts: 369Member Member Posts: 369Member Member
    Lots of black coffee and a: blueberry, spinach, kefir, water, flax seed, steel cut oats, protein powder smoothie. Yum. But not as yum as some of the posts I've seen on here, I'm sure of that!!! :)
    edited August 10
  • JelaanJelaan Posts: 649Member Member Posts: 649Member Member
    Coffee and g.f. toast with lox and cream cheese from Kiva's bakery. They make the most amazing bagels which sadly I can no longer eat.