Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What did you have for breakfast this morning? 🍳🍊🍽

Replies

• nooshi713nooshi713 Posts: 3,056Member Member Posts: 3,056Member Member
    Chocolate protein nut milk, toast with peanut butter, watermelon.
  • JeromeBarry1JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,045Member Member Posts: 10,045Member Member
    At 6 a.m. I had a cup of coffee with 15ml heavy cream. I drank black coffee for the rest of the morning.
  • stjheatonstjheaton Posts: 8Member Member Posts: 8Member Member
    Cup of oats with water, half banana, serving of mixed nuts, tbs of honey, dash of cinnamon and black coffee/glass of water👌
  • skelterhelterskelterhelter Posts: 534Member Member Posts: 534Member Member
    Hot oat bran cereal topped with lower sugar apple pie filling. Cold brew coffee with splenda.
  • BuddhaBunnyFTWBuddhaBunnyFTW Posts: 94Member, Premium Member Posts: 94Member, Premium Member
    6n4rkv5pste4.png
    I ate the brazil nut, raspberries, and plum separately. lol
    edited August 14
  • stricklee11stricklee11 Posts: 178Member Member Posts: 178Member Member
    Coffee with equal and 1 tablespoon of half & half along with Greek yogurt.
  • just_Tomekjust_Tomek Posts: 6,616Member Member Posts: 6,616Member Member
    Quaker peaches and cream oatmeal with blueberries.
  • michellewale1977michellewale1977 Posts: 12Member Member Posts: 12Member Member
    Wheat shreds with semi skimmed milk, low fat natural yoghurt, an apple and a cup of tea 😋
  • AngryViking1970AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,740Member Member Posts: 2,740Member Member
    About to make some instant raisin/date/walnut oatmeal. I might have some yogurt to go with.
  • poisonessepoisonesse Posts: 292Member Member Posts: 292Member Member
    an extra large egg over a Thomas' light multigrain English muffin with 9.38 oz of watermelon and 21 oz of blueberry black tea! 283 calories, unlimited YUM!
  • rhondamacleod1958rhondamacleod1958 Posts: 65Member, Premium Member Posts: 65Member, Premium Member
    SuperGrains hot cereal, 1/2 cup of blueberries, 1 tbsp of pumpkin seeds, a little cinnamon 1 big black coffee and tons of water - Voila!
  • CodingtonCodington Posts: 2Member, Premium Member Posts: 2Member, Premium Member
    Three egg whites.
    One egg.
    Half cup of baby spinach.
    100 calories of oatmeal.
    10 almonds.
    One walnut.
    50 calories of heavy whipping cream.
    For taste: Cinnamon; Tabasco sauce; Peppers.
    Multivitamin.
    DHEA supplement.

This is my go-to breakfast setup five days per week! About 400 calories.
  • BarbaraHelen2013BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 299Member Member Posts: 299Member Member
    40g raspberries, 62g strawberries, half a small pink lady apple and half a small pear. 🍐🍎🍓
  • PumpkinAndPecansPumpkinAndPecans Posts: 4Member Member Posts: 4Member Member
    Stuffed French Toast (peanut butter, banana, whole grain bread). One of my favorites!
  • mbaker566mbaker566 Posts: 9,497Member Member Posts: 9,497Member Member
    Coffee and a chocolate chip cookie
  • COGypsyCOGypsy Posts: 391Member, Premium Member Posts: 391Member, Premium Member
    Pesto risotto topped with grilled chicken breast and corn relish, iced black coffee and a Monster Ultra
  • umbramirrorumbramirror Posts: 167Member Member Posts: 167Member Member
    Homemade pumpkin protein bar early in the morning before lifting, mocha buckwheat protein pudding with blueberries and strawberries following lifting and HIIT. Also, some pour-over coffee.
  • stretchmarksaretigerstripesstretchmarksaretigerstripes Posts: 209Member Member Posts: 209Member Member
    Cold brew with a bit of chocolate almond/cashew milk, a piece of whole wheat bread with a tsp of almond butter, 2 boiled eggs and 6oz red grapes.
  • miriamkotkumiriamkotku Posts: 63Member Member Posts: 63Member Member
    Breakfast today was a sprouted flaxseed toast w/ mashed avocado and an egg scramble and accompanied with a iced almond milk latte
  • just_Tomekjust_Tomek Posts: 6,616Member Member Posts: 6,616Member Member
    Two slices of bread, quark, smoked chicken breast, tomato, cucumber, radish and arugula.
    edited August 15