Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What did you have for breakfast this morning? 🍳🍊🍽

Replies

• littlegreenparrot1littlegreenparrot1 Posts: 148Member Member Posts: 148Member Member
    Porridge with a spoon each of cocoa and instant coffee stirred in before it's cooked, cocoa nibs and a chopped nectarine on top.

Never thought of making mocha porridge, that sounds good!

It occurred to me when I had a small jar of flavoured coffee that I didn't really like.
    Thought it was worth a go to use it up.

A very successful experiment 😊
  • greyhoundwalkergreyhoundwalker Posts: 222Member Member Posts: 222Member Member
    Today I had a bowl of oatmeal with a tbsp. of cashew butter and quite a few pitted cherries mixed into it... and some good dark roast coffee, black, as always.
    Oh I am going to have to try this!
  • greyhoundwalkergreyhoundwalker Posts: 222Member Member Posts: 222Member Member
    5% Fage Greek yoghurt with muesli and raspberries
  • cnjg6677cnjg6677 Posts: 118Member Member Posts: 118Member Member
    Hasbrowns eggs and turkey bacon
  • LenGrayLenGray Posts: 427Member Member Posts: 427Member Member
    Overnight oats with apple-cinnamon compote, a slice of egg and broccoli casserole, and black coffee :) When I get to work around 8-ish, I'll also have a nectarine ^_^
  • just_Tomekjust_Tomek Posts: 6,616Member Member Posts: 6,616Member Member
    Quaker apple cinnamon oatmeal with berries.
    edited August 12
  • nighthawk584nighthawk584 Posts: 445Member Member Posts: 445Member Member
    Not the prettiest presentation but sure was delicious! Leftover Cold Blackened Salmon. Oh and 2 cups of coffee :)
    5pqezgz8kt3j.jpg
  • COGypsyCOGypsy Posts: 391Member, Premium Member Posts: 391Member, Premium Member
    Mahi-mahi with a romanesco sauce over rice and succotash with a couple of Monster Ultras.
  • JeromeBarry1JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,045Member Member Posts: 10,045Member Member
    I started with a tbsp heavy cream in my coffee, than later logged as breakfast a meal of granola with kefir.
  • AddicteadAddictead Posts: 60Member Member Posts: 60Member Member
    Two pieces of homemade bread toasted, spread with 1oz of goat cheese and 2 fried eggs with arugula on top

Mixing things up with a savory breakfast!
  • BarbaraHelen2013BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 299Member Member Posts: 299Member Member
    A bowl of cubed watermelon and a small glass of Califia Farms Coconut and Almond Milk Blend. 😋
  • nighthawk584nighthawk584 Posts: 445Member Member Posts: 445Member Member
    A bowl of cubed watermelon and a small glass of Califia Farms Coconut and Almond Milk Blend. 😋

Watermelon right now is so tasty & sweet! I eat it almost every day.
  • susan5481susan5481 Posts: 64Member Member Posts: 64Member Member
    Greek yogurt and blueberries
  • J_NY_ZJ_NY_Z Posts: 959Member Member Posts: 959Member Member
    While at work I have the same thing every morning: I make 3 pancakes and put 1 tablespoon of peanut butter on each. I eat one right when I get to work, one at ~8am and one at ~10am. Kind of boring but consistent. I just finished my first.
  • LenGrayLenGray Posts: 427Member Member Posts: 427Member Member
    An oatmeal chocolate chip muffin with egg casserole and vanilla Greek yogurt :yum:
  • just_Tomekjust_Tomek Posts: 6,616Member Member Posts: 6,616Member Member
    Two sliced of bread, quark, smoked chicken breast, tomato, cucumber, radish and romain lettuce.
  • weatherking2019weatherking2019 Posts: 150Member Member Posts: 150Member Member
    coffee with cream and a hard boiled egg! I'm already hungry for lunch!
  • cwolfman13cwolfman13 Posts: 36,588Member Member Posts: 36,588Member Member
    One of my skillets...two eggs, hash browns, slice of bacon, and hatch green chile all thrown into the skillet.
  • Zulu87Zulu87 Posts: 120Member Member Posts: 120Member Member
    Big slice of sourdough with vegan spicy havarti cheese!