Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What did you have for breakfast this morning? 🍳🍊🍽

Replies

• kimny72kimny72 Posts: 13,385Member Member Posts: 13,385Member Member
    Dunkin donuts iced coffee with whole milk and a chocolate cake doughnut :smile:
  • corinasue1143corinasue1143 Posts: 1,772Member Member Posts: 1,772Member Member
    Reds Canadian bacon burrito, cottage cheese, pear and blueberries
  • knownasjimknownasjim Posts: 1Member, Premium Member Posts: 1Member, Premium Member
    I have the same breakfast almost every day: I bowl of oatmeal with two eggs poached into it as it cooks. I season it with a blend of Chupacabra and Goya Sazonador Total con Pimiento.
  • smdpdxsmdpdx Posts: 15Member Member Posts: 15Member Member
    1 cup coffe, 1c cottage cheese w grapefruit, dried cranberries, flax oil, ground flax seed, almonds
  • DancingMoosieDancingMoosie Posts: 4,387Member Member Posts: 4,387Member Member
    Iced coffee with 2%, 1/3 banana with cashew and pb.
  • Katmary71Katmary71 Posts: 1,141Member Member Posts: 1,141Member Member
    I only had cold brew coffee with a little cream, I wasn't hungry.
  • MelanieCN77MelanieCN77 Posts: 3,620Member Member Posts: 3,620Member Member
    Thawed some frozen peach and pineapple, plain yoghurt, cup and a half of plain cereal and a tablespoon of flax meal. And coffee.
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 218,222Member, Premium Member Posts: 218,222Member, Premium Member
    Same as everyday Uncle Tobys big bowl sachet of porridge made on skim milk and sprinkled with 30gms of barleymax protein oat clusters.. and 2 big mugs of coffee with lite milk and stevia
  • acpgeeacpgee Posts: 3,714Member Member Posts: 3,714Member Member
    Non typical breakfast because we are going on vacation Tuesday and out of thriftiness trying to clear out the refrigerator of perishables. Breakfast was two slices of homemade brown bread (51g), some leftover pesto (21g) and Dutch aged goat cheese (30g).
  • umbramirrorumbramirror Posts: 167Member Member Posts: 167Member Member
    Today I made grain-free pumpkin protein pancakes (pumpkin puree, vanilla protein, egg whites, PB2, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract, and 88% dark chocolate pieces) and turmeric golden milk. <3
  • seltzermint555seltzermint555 Posts: 9,344Member Member Posts: 9,344Member Member
    Today I had a bowl of oatmeal with a tbsp. of cashew butter and quite a few pitted cherries mixed into it... and some good dark roast coffee, black, as always.
  • jflemmingjrjflemmingjr Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    I had a protein shake (vanilla) with almond milk(vanilla) with 1 bananna and 2 tablespoons of peanut butter in it
  • MalimalaiMalimalai Posts: 165Member Member Posts: 165Member Member
    2 shots of espresso coffee,1 cup almond milk , 2 tsp cream and stevia. I'll have bacon, 2 eggs and tomato too if I go out that morning. ☕🥓🍳🍅
  • snuff15eesnuff15ee Posts: 61Member, Premium Member Posts: 61Member, Premium Member
    Unsweetened cold brew coffee
    106g Kodiak Cakes protein pancakes
    1xBanana (103g)
    1 cup of Almond Milk
    32g RX Vanilla Almond Butter
    1/4 cup sugar free syrup
    1/2 cup egg whites
    2 eggs
  • Emmapatterson1729Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 782Member Member Posts: 782Member Member
    Blonde roasted coffee, half and half, cocoa powder, sweetener (Stevia).

And cold rotisserie chicken. (Not my usual breakfast, I don't cook on Saturdays).

Usually: 1 egg, cheese, veggies, and meat in omelet or scramble.
    edited August 11
  • zylkm4zylkm4 Posts: 13Member Member Posts: 13Member Member
    smoothie: one cup kale, 3/4 cup frozen mango, 1 frozen banana, scoop plant protein powder, cashew milk
    coffee lol
  • OldHoboOldHobo Posts: 563Member Member Posts: 563Member Member
    Steel-cut oats and buckwheat porridge with a banana.
  • littlegreenparrot1littlegreenparrot1 Posts: 148Member Member Posts: 148Member Member
    Porridge with a spoon each of cocoa and instant coffee stirred in before it's cooked, cocoa nibs and a chopped nectarine on top.
  • aphrodite16ukaphrodite16uk Posts: 42Member Member Posts: 42Member Member
    Porridge with a spoon each of cocoa and instant coffee stirred in before it's cooked, cocoa nibs and a chopped nectarine on top.

Never thought of making mocha porridge, that sounds good!

• seltzermint555seltzermint555 Posts: 9,344Member Member Posts: 9,344Member Member
    Off the Grid vanilla buttermilk waffle with sugar-free syrup and a fried egg w/ salsa, black coffee.