1 cup filtered water
    2 fancy carrots
    2 tbsps ground flaxseed
    2 tbsps P&B Powder

Equals YUM!!!
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    2 pieces of sugar free low calorie wheat/multigrain toast topped with a whole avocado and hot garlic salsa.. only 256 calories and delicious!
    06krpv9etn6p.jpg
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    English muffin topped with two eggs and 1/4 of an avocado sprinkled with Everything But the Bagel seasoning.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    2 pieces of sugar free low calorie wheat/multigrain toast topped with a whole avocado and hot garlic salsa.. only 256 calories and delicious!
    06krpv9etn6p.jpg

I'm gunna try this 🤤
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    06krpv9etn6p.jpg

I'm gunna try this 🤤

it's good stuff :)
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    06krpv9etn6p.jpg

I'm gunna try this 🤤

I love avocado and I love salsa.. I hadn't thought of putting the two together.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    It has been so hot that I crave smoothies. Today’s smoothie was raspberries, strawberries, protein nut milk, and flax seeds.
  • slimgirljo15
    edited August 2019
    Options
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    06krpv9etn6p.jpg

I'm gunna try this 🤤

Never had a taco????

Actually no :# I mean I know what they are but I've never had one.
    Couple slices of toast, couple laughing cow cheese, 6 slices of turkey ham, tomato, cucumber and half head romaine.

I do know what laughing cow cheese is though.. delicious
  • kenyonhaff
    kenyonhaff Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Cracklin' Oat Bran with skim milk and coffee with skim milk and Splenda.
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options

This is the most mind blowing declaration I have ever seen in these forums. I don't know whether to admire you or feel sorry for you.
  • slimgirljo15
    edited August 2019
    Options

This is the most mind blowing declaration I have ever seen in these forums. I don't know whether to admire you or feel sorry for you.

:laugh: Mexican type foods are not as big over here as in America, I've seen 2 Mexican restaurants in my whole life but didn't eat there. They have them in the bigger cities but I've always lived rural. I could probably make one but the dry shell just isn't appealing. I've also not had quesodilla thing or fajitas? 😁

Give me an Aussie meat pie and sauce and I'm happy
  • floofyschmoofer
    floofyschmoofer Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm fasting until 12 soooo, this is a gray area. I haven't technically had breakfast but the breakfast-ing hours are almost over so, I guess I could say I had coffee and water for breakfast? But once the clock strikes 12 I'm gonna have some yogurt + a banana and that will be actual breakfast.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    06krpv9etn6p.jpg

I'm gunna try this 🤤

Never had a taco????

Couple slices of toast, couple laughing cow cheese, 6 slices of turkey ham, tomato, cucumber and half head romaine.

I do know what laughing cow cheese is though.. delicious

Ohhhh *kitten* sorry lol Sorry twice actually, cause you never had one and again well... cause you never thought of making some.

You can make them for me when I come to visit 😁

This morning was uncle tobys hi fibre oats made on skim with 30gms of Barleymax protein clusters, plus 2 mugs of coffee with milk and stevia
  • FireyChimera
    FireyChimera Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    3 veggie hot dogs. (Lite Life Smart Dogs) and 2 cups of tea
  • FireyChimera
    FireyChimera Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    LenGray wrote: »
    An oatmeal chocolate chip muffin with egg casserole and vanilla Greek yogurt :yum:

Sounds great
  • fitpal4242
    fitpal4242 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Daily Harvest Blueberry Chocolate smoothie, 2 cups of coffee with hazelnut creamer, 2 Hershey’s chocolate kisses
  • geraldaltman
    geraldaltman Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    2 oz cornflakes, 1/4 cup 2% milk (not enough but all I had left), 1 sliced fresh peach sprinkled with a little Splenda, a mint chocolate Protein One Bar, coffee, 8 oz Vitamin Water Zero.
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Options

:laugh: Mexican type foods are not as big over here as in America, I've seen 2 Mexican restaurants in my whole life but didn't eat there. They have them in the bigger cities but I've always lived rural. I could probably make one but the dry shell just isn't appealing. I've also not had quesodilla thing or fajitas? 😁

Not all tacos have a hard shell. I'm not a fan of those either. But avocado+salsa is really common in the US. I get not everywhere.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    lemurcat2 wrote: »

Not all tacos have a hard shell. I'm not a fan of those either. But avocado+salsa is really common in the US. I get not everywhere.

Ohh now a softer type shell might be something I'd try, one that wouldn't break into bits when you eat it.