• bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Just did my weekly check in --- :bigsmile:
  • nomerebutterfly
    nomerebutterfly Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hey my bombshells!

I see a lot of my lovely ladies are down today, and it really puts my **** into perspective. I lost one pound and was getting down on myself, but I'm feeling better now. I hope you all know that I think you're wonderful and amazing and gorgeous. <3

Kicked butt at the gym today. I'm trying not to eat the calories I burn this week. Also, I want to meditate before I go to bed tonight and try to get in touch with my inner child in my "safe space" (this is a guided meditation I like to do with my clients at the clinic).

Have a fabulous week, bombshells!
  • jls1311
    jls1311 Posts: 15
    Options
    I have no problem with walking from the furthest parking spot. I go to school and it takes me about 10 minutes to walk to the front of the building. Exercise don't seem to be to bad. It will be a good challenge.

1. Green apple for me everyday for lunch.
    2. Unfortunately their isn't a farmers market in my area, so this is something that I can not do. I wish I had one though, they have the best stuff.
    3. Me and my son have play time everyday. I always make sure to get in 30 minutes of just us time. I really don't see him a whole lot with school and everything else crazy in my life.

Im eating healthy and exercising at least 4 times a day now. 5 am wake up call not so much fun, but it will be worth in the long run.
  • vold94
    vold94 Posts: 256
    Options
    Exercise challenge complete, did abs while at the gym, definitely could tell I haven't been working on them much! I also walked further from the door of businesses. Ended up burning 952 calories today with workout!

Nutrition challenge complete, ate something green for lunch! Planning on going to the farmers market sometime this week! I also had a really good eating day, which I haven't had in awhile! So yay me!

Mind/body: Said the quote to myself. As for inner child thing, not real sure if I'll ever get that met!

Hope everybody else had a good day!
  • vold94
    vold94 Posts: 256
    Options
  • karenzephyr
    Options
    I'll check in tomorrow morning- unfortunately, I was going to skip this week because I am SERIOUSLY PMS-ing, and don't really want to look at the numbers, but what the heck. I know I'll get my period in 1-2 more days and then I'll be much lighter- in body and mind :-)

Going to do my exercises as soon as my son goes to sleep. I like the variety of this week!
  • tatabanana
    Options
    To Leela: That is awesome on your weight drop! Some serious effort on your part, I am sure...
  • paxetamore
    paxetamore Posts: 399 Member
    Options

Thanks, Amber! I didn't know this one. Very helpful video!
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Doing the exercise challenge best I can - can't get up and down off the floor because of my hip so have to do them on the sofa.

Nutrition challenge is easy - I always eat something green every day! (I'm a spinach nut)

The last challenge is hard for me. We'll see how it goes.
  • julieannebyrom
    julieannebyrom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hi all

just a quick hello, heading out in school run and then work, will update you all later. Have a good day!

J
  • julieannebyrom
    Options
    So my weekend was good, I ate out on Sat but I was good and had sea bass, then it all went to pot when I hit the budweiser! Didn't do much at all on Sunday as it was very cold and windy and also I was so tired as we'd had a late night on Saturday.

I'm full of motivation today and even though I only lost a pound last week I'm looking forward to seeing how all us bombshells did in week one. Hope you all have a good day and that things are looking up for those who are feeling down - I know they are for me and part of the reason is this lovely group of ladies!

Oh and my aunt came to visit at the weekend and brought me a gorgeous uk size 10 dress, it's black, calf length and 20's style flapper, it looked on the small side but it fit me like a glove - can't wait to wear it ;)

J
  • Confettiiii
    Confettiiii Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    sorry for being abit dim. Am I allowed to do my check in on friday or was it supposed to be yesterday?
  • ebelliss
    ebelliss Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    looking forward to this weeks challenge!! but i had a question for the fellow bombshells...i am stuck in a miserable plateau, just wondering if any of you have found ways to break through plateaus before??

any advice would be much appreciated :)
  • julieannebyrom
    Options
    looking forward to this weeks challenge!! but i had a question for the fellow bombshells...i am stuck in a miserable plateau, just wondering if any of you have found ways to break through plateaus before??

The only way I got through mine the other week was to not eat back exercise calories and eat 900 cals, I only done it for 3 or 4 days but it seemed to jump start me again. Everyone is different though.

J
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options

when I hit my plateau (it seemed to go on for almost 3 weeks), I decided to try to 17 day diet and it has really revved up my metabolism and I have been moving in the right direction every since.
  • julieannebyrom
    Options

when I hit my plateau (it seemed to go on for almost 3 weeks), I decided to try to 17 day diet and it has really revved up my metabolism and I have been moving in the right direction every since.

what does the 17 day diet involve?
  • TeamLeela
    Options

Oh and my aunt came to visit at the weekend and brought me a gorgeous uk size 10 dress, it's black, calf length and 20's style flapper, it looked on the small side but it fit me like a glove - can't wait to wear it ;)

J

J, I soooo want a LBD for new years. I'm trying to sculpt my back, arms and shoulders so I will look smashing in it. Make sure you post the pic when you wear it out. That's so motivating.
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    To Leela: That is awesome on your weight drop! Some serious effort on your part, I am sure...

awww, thanks! Yeah, its a lot of hard work. I keep my carbs low and I am training for my second 5k that's this Saturday. So I think all the running helped me drop also!
  • julieannebyrom
    Options
    I will, I'm going to wear it on Saturday to my friends hen party (batchelorette) Can't wait to wear it :) x
  • TeamLeela
    Options