WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR OCTOBER 2019

Options

Replies

• KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Beth Awwwww! Thanks, Beth! xoxo Sorry for your tummy ache. I have had those days.
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Claire ~ Welcome!

sh0tzz99 ~ What shall we call you?

Carol in GA
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,759 Member
    Options
    Lanette ... if it makes you feel better ... I went and hit the "disagree" button to see if I had accidentally hit it and then immediately removed the second disagree when I saw it wasn't me ... :D
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,364 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Did a Functional Intensity Training DVD. The plan for tomorrow is to take the water class.

I think I’ll probably leave the water class a bit early since I totally forgot that I was going there. Want to also hit the Salvation Army then see if Vince’s bread is at Big Lots. Anyway, one lady is coming back to the Green Room after a year and she feels a bit intimidated, so I told her I’d go there before the soup kitchen just to be with her while she takes phone calls.

Need to go to the library and have them put Overdrive back on (they did it a while ago and I honestly don’t remember how they did it). Our old tablets are so old that the data can’t be transferred from the old to the new. Well, I don’t have many apps that I’ll need to redownload. The main ones I use on my table are Overdrive and hoopla.

Debbie VA – I’m just in North Carolina and have 3 spare bedrooms (well, one is filled with Jess’ things but the other two are totally empty). Come for a visit and the way the weather is going, a swim or just the hot tub.

Gingerbeer – you are so so lucky to have such a gorgeous area so near you

It’s 95 today and I’m listening to TSO Christmas songs. Well, it’s supposed to be in the 70’s this Saturday. Crazy

KJ – Oh, I hear ya about making the baby food. But I also know Denise and she’s not going to do it. Maybe Pete will and then freeze it. Honestly, I don’t know that he’ll think of freezing it. Denise doesn’t even use her IP! I can’t wait to get mine. I also have the jars bought so I can make the yogurt. I make most of the food at home mainly so that I know what’s going into the food. I’ve gotten to the point where I can really detect the salt in restaurant food. Pete talks about organic food, but remember when I was there he said that he had organic things and he had things like peanutbutter, pancake mix, crackers -- nothing organic. So I guess we shall see. I suspect he wants things exactly like they were. Only everything changes, the only thing constant is change.

Barbie – thanks for your bio. I honestly didn’t realize that you’d been married before! You may have said it and I just don’t remember (not unusual)

JR – maybe you can have JR count M&M’s, put them in piles by certain colors, then as a reward he can eat them!

Katla - When will you DIL be visiting?

Roasted 2 spaghetti squashes last night. MMMMM

Ginger – thanks for the smile

Barbara – happy anniversary

Welcome everyone new!

The one thing I don’t like about those “hug” “disagree” etc buttons is that you can’t see who disagreed, liked, or what ever

Michele in NC
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,066 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,364 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know if there is a way to copy just one item from a meal?

Michele NC
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,215 Member
    Options
    😂😂😂
    Lanette: I have hit that darned button a few times myself, so was going to go back and check if it was me when I read your confession!

Lisa: 🥰🥰🥰 so romantic! And what a hunk!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,948 Member
    Options
    exermom wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there is a way to copy just one item from a meal?

Michele NC

:) There is no way to copy just one item from a meal, but if you copy the whole meal and then delete the items you don't want, then the one you leave should show up the next day in the "Recent" tab.