Replies

• skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    <3
  • LisaInAR
    LisaInAR Posts: 2,020 Member
    Options
    Rori - is it only three years ago? You're right, it was... Seems like a whole other life. :) And I'm right, it was. Hope the tendons stop a'twangin'.

Love,
    Lisa
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    💁‍♀️
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,580 Member
    Options
    stats for the day: no gym workout.

bike ride hm 2 gym- 7.51min, 12.1amph, 1.58mi= didn't record
    apple watch- 89c
    bike ride gym 2 dome- 5.16min, 135mhr, 17amph, 1.49mi= 57c
    apple watch- 62c
    bike ride puy 2 sumn station- 15.55min, 146mhr, 11.5amph, 3.04mi= 152c
    apple watch- 145c
    jog sta 2 wrk- 5.21min, 144mhr, 9.48min mi, .54mi= 66c
    apple watch- 56c
    jog wrk 2 sta- 4.27min, 150mhr, 9.57min mi, ..44mi= 73c
    4apple watch- 63c
    bike ride dome 2 hm- 20.51min, 7.4amph, 143c, 2.58mi= 206c
    apple watch- 192c

total 643cal
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,759 Member
    Options
    Lanette :D:D:D "Fat fingers" LOL! m0751.gif

Beth giggling at you hitting the Disagree button just to be sure :D

_______

For the record, sometimes my partner & I drive each other bats#it crazy.

Karen in Virginia

Karen ... "bats#it crazy" is a part of every relationship ...

• bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,759 Member
    Options
    KarenNY ... the furnace has been on for exactly 9 hours and my husband and I have already gone and "secretly" changed the temperature back and forth 3 times ... :|

Yes, yes, yes ... men ARE wired differently!

• exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,362 Member
    Options
    Beth - LOL your hubby

Michele in NC
  • Rho97070
    Rho97070 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I've been under the weather with a cold and needing extra rest the last few days. I've got several pages to catch up with y'all. In the meantime, here's a summary of who I was, who I became, and who I am now.
    I'm Rhonda, and go by Rho and Rhoni. I was born into in a physically active family and raised in Southern California. In college I studied nursing, dropped out, then traveled for a few years before settling down and having children. I have two long term relationships from the past; i.e. an ex-husband and an ex-spouse.

My ex-husband and I grew up as neighbors, got married, had our eldest son, moved to Oregon, started a business, divorced amicably and happily shared joint custody. We have remained friends for more than fifty years, and since neither of us have extended family in Oregon we’ve helped each other weather various life challenges.

I met my ex-spouse at a very vulnerable point in my life. He was charming, a respected member of my church, and a single parent to his young son. We had a girl and boy together within thirteen months, and I learned he was also a liar, a cheater, a thief and abusive. With the focus on having a better life for myself and my children, I worked part-time jobs and took college courses in secrete while he was at work. During trial proceedings, my ex-spouse was diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder and I was awarded custody our two children and the son from his previous marriage. Thus, I raised three boys and a daughter albeit with help from my ex-husband.

I completed two bachelor degrees, worked in accounting related jobs in the corporate sector for many years, and my sons grew up to be very fine men. They live nearby, as does my ex-husband and his wife, and I have one grand-daughter. Individually and as an extended family we volunteer in various endeavors that serve the disadvantaged. My daughter, however, has substance abuse issues. She and I have been estranged for 15 years. My sons hear from her or see her when she’s in a crisis. We’ve come to accept with compassion that interests and priorities often differ between siblings, but also greatly differ between parent and child.

Over the years, I dated infrequently but avoided partnering again like a cat avoids water. That is until I met my boyfriend, whose personal background is similar to mine. We’ve been together five years and feel very fortunate we found each other. He’s thoughtful and keeps me smiling a lot. Oct 15 will mark two years living together on the southern edge of Portland, Oregon near forests, wildlife habitat and the Willamette River.

I was trim and in great shape until breaking my left foot in four places several years ago while playing basketball with two of my sons. Recovery took a long time, during which I became inactive, adopted poor eating habits and gained 60 lbs. I originally joined MFP in 2016, but was waylaid by undergoing five (not too serious, yet necessary) surgeries. I’m semi-retired and 66 now. The foot is fine. I became a member of this group in Sept 2019 with the goal of returning to having good health habits and shedding 50 pounds!
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Kate Yea! for mortgages getting paid off! t3425.gif