Replies

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,578 Member
    Options
    8e9twowgw3rw.jpeg
  • Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,798 Member
    Options
    Lisa--I enjoyed the love story and your pictures. You are one lucky woman!

Rori--Sure hope your foot and toe feel better soon. I know when I get woke up with a leg cramp it seems to hurt so much more. Have you talked with Megan lately. Sure been thinking about her.

Katiebug--Congrates on the debt free from house payments. I am so looking forward to that day for us.

Heather--Happy B-lated birthday. WOW!! you in that dress and tiara was great!

SuziQ--Charlie sounds like a very special guy. You were Blessed.

Another raining day and only in the 60's. I am off this weekend and plan to enjoy getting somethings done at home.
    Blessings, Vicki GI NE <3
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Kate UK <3
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,257 Member
    Options
    This evening it was touch and go with falling out with DH. Luckily we saved it in time. It always happens when we have had a few drinks over dinner . :s
    The ABBA show was great and quite a few of the audience got up and danced, including us.
    We also managed some ballroom.
    Now I just hope I can catch up on my sleep.
    Tomorrow the priority is the Munch museum. We have two days in Oslo. Sunny, but cold is forecast. Yeah!!
    Much love, Heather xxxxxxxx on the high seas.
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Ok I dreamed about something I want to bake. I am taking a spice cake, and cubing up yams, and apple pie filling. I will drain the yams and make into a syrup. Then I will swirl the Apple pie filling into the batter, and toss the yams cubes in. After its baked I will mix the syrup from the yams and some of the Apple pie mixture and put on top, with some walnuts. How do you make a crumble for the top? Do you think this will taste good? Should I reduce some of the liquid in the cake making?
    💖Rebecca
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,063 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,635 Member
    Options
    Rebecca - Ok lets see, cooked yams? canned yams? apple pie filling--- homemade? canned???

Kim
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,635 Member
    Options
    Rebecca - and what consistency are you headed for? a crisp like? a cake with a crumb topping? more spoonable instead of cutting it into pieces - think a bread pudding?????
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,210 Member
    Options
    Just sitting quietly reading before going to bed. Nothing to add to the comments already made by others 😂

Enjoy whatever remains of your Friday. Mine is almost done. My duvet is calling! 😂

☘️ Terri
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,363 Member
    Options
    <3