Rebecca
    Have a great trip!
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,544 Member
    Options
    stats for the day:

bike ride hm 2 gym- 7.53min, 131mhr, 12.1amph, 1.59mi= 90c
    apple watch- 69c
    SKI MACHINE- 42min, 131mhr, 111ahr, 15resist for 1st 25min, rest at 20resist, 6-10incl, 1.91mi= 245c
    apple watch- 255c
    bike ride gym 2 dome- 5.26min, 132mhr, 16.7amph, 1.51mi= 57c
    apple watch- 50c
    bike ride puy 2 sumn station- 16.49min, 147mhr, 10.8amph, 3.03mi= 161c
    apple watch- 112c
    jog sta 2 wrk- 5.26min, 145mhr, 10.20min mi, .52mi= 67c
    apple watch- 61c
    jog wrk 2 sta- 5.26min, 10.20min mi,146mhr, .52mi= 70c
    apple watch- 66c
    bike ride dome 2 hm, WINDY- 20min, 141mhr, 9.9amph, 2.54mi= 219c
    apple watch- 130c

Total cal 909
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Daughter texted today - Navy York’s text a lot but what she says the boys forget to call home! They don’t seem to understand her need to tell me everything! They call her a Mama’s Girl so guess it’s a macho think with them guys! I text her if she doesn’t for awhile until she answers or says what’s with all the goofy 🙃 gifs !!! Lol 😂

JR learning a lot hyper runs faster

I’m maintaining weight y put Christmas decorations up just need the tree in December. Tested to make sure JR couldn’t get them down! Still sick still on meds still waiting for them to make me feel better. Maybe they gave me placebos lol 😂. Pee still burns like a firecracker but finished the cranberry juice . Now heading to bed. Be back later not reading skimmed a tad just no energy like I usually have .

Amber Tx

Dad with dementia knocked his back truck window out mowing the grass sigh* but neighbors had a fire 🔥 burnt down a lot on their property it God soared both houses (car garage to the work equipment they lost 10k plus in a uninsured building (they just moved in hadn’t kicked in yet the poor things)
  • Rho97070
    Rho97070 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Allie You've been through a lot, lately, and you had that fender-bender. Sometimes the body just needs extra rest - physically and mentally. I hope you're feeling real better soon. <3

Beth near Buffalo Somehow I skipped over the photos of the wood carvings earlier :-o but found them! Wow! Fine woodworking and fancy chainsaw work is not easy. Your nephew has a gift :smile:

It was a beautiful, 68' and sunshiny day here in the south end of Portland, Oregon. I ate clean, today, got my flu shot, I'm real close to having the garage clean up/out done and (dum! dum! dum!) my car will be ready for pick up on Wednesday! So all good on the physical front. As for the BF issue another night before deciding/doing anything.

***celebrations for those that triumph***
    (((and hugs to those that need them))) Rho <3

• cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,208 Member
    Options
    Line dancing was on at 9 am, so I enjoyed that. The ship was really pitching in the night, but is a lot smoother now. There is a lecture today that I want to go to, by the founder and director of the new V&A in Dundee.(Google the building - amazing!!!)
    The cruise director is singing at midday, so we might go to that.
    Feel a bit flat, got to start packing etc. :'(
    At some point I want to do some stretches and body weight exercises. DH is in the gym right now.
    He is just back. Feels better for a good workout.
    I will join the ballroom dancing class after lunch. I think DH is feeling quite proud of himself for the progress he has made this cruise. He can now lead very well in the waltz and OK in a couple of others. Before he reckoned he had two left feet. He is almost beginning to enjoy it. From zero to hero.
    Love Heather UK XXXXXX
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,700 Member
    Options
    aww Heather you look so Happy, so glad you had a wonderful time.. I am trying to figure out what to do for my 60th next June,but dont have a boatload of cash to go crazy..
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Kate UK <3
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Connie ky- try healthier junk foods baked. Cheetos to peanut butter toasted crackers etc can keep mom comfort foods just find lower cal ones like bryers 70 cal fudge pops.

Still healing still medicine no improvement hopefully by last day there will be some

Amber tx
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,865 Member
    Options
    This is a photo I took on my phone of the official formal pic on my birthday.
    1d3gxb2ep025.jpg

Love Heather UK XXXXXX

Nice!

• KJLaMore
    KJLaMore Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,865 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    I might have made a slight error in judgement.

The plan was to spend this weekend working on Assignment 3 - my last assignment for my current course. I have a presentation on Wednesday and it is due next Friday. :+1:

On my list of Things To Do were 2 items - a lot more than 2, but 2 I thought I could take care of today.

1. Take my orthotics back to my podiatrist because they are falling apart! I did that. They say they'll fix them.

2. Take my desk glasses to my optometrist to ask about a set of fine cracks in the coating on the right lens. I've had that before. Years ago I was talked into coating on my glasses, and sure enough, I ended up with a set of fine cracks in it. Took them back, had them redone, fine cracks appeared again, had them redone without coating and didn't have any further problems with cracking. I've refused coating ever since, till this set of glasses. They convinced me that coating has come a long way and that there would be no problems ... but here we are.

They say it often has to do with either heat itself or change of temperature like going out on a chilly day and then into a warm place. There's apparently some contracting and expanding and thus the coating cracks.

So ... they needed my frames this weekend to get the right shape for the new lenses, and I agreed ... and a short time later realised what I had agreed to. I've got a weekend working on Assignment 3 wearing my old desk glasses or my newer full-range progressives. Neither are really good, although I'm finding the old desk glasses marginally better.

In a nutshell, I've agreed to have a raging headache all weekend. Won't that be fun!!

I love it when my logic and reasoning steps out for a coffee at a critical moment. :neutral:

Machka in Oz

Grrr ... still no glasses. Probably not till tomorrow.

I've been using an old pair of desk glasses. I've got a tension headache, burning eyes, and nausea.

And still I'm trying to work on that presentation!!

M in Oz
  • LisaInAR
    LisaInAR Posts: 2,020 Member
    Options
    Heather, you look amazing and very happy, as does your hubby. Love both pics of you.

SuziQ,
    thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Machka, hate that feeling of constantly straining to see what I'm working with. Hope your glasses are in tomorrow. Perhaps time to order a spare pair?

Not a good night's sleep, but did get seven hours in the end, as I slept in until 6:30. I look like someone blew my face up with a bicycle pump, so I'm retaining fluids for some reason, possibly too much salt yesterday, combined with being up from midnight to 1 a.m. The exercise helps a lot with sleeping well, and I'm averaging seven hours a night most nights, up from five this time last year.

Taking my one gym day off today, and am going to have to go find my Allie slippers, as the house is actually a little chilly this morning. I do love fall... Time to at least do my stretching, and then get some work done. Laundry's going, hubby's off to work, and Egg's curled up in a corner somewhere after popping out to complain that it was cold. :)

Love y'all,
    Later,
    Lisa in AR