WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR OCTOBER 2019

Options

Replies

• ginnytez
    ginnytez Posts: 1,354 Member
    Options
    @LuciBThinner - don't say this often - but your boys, that team up north-looked much better today. Hope you got to enjoy the win!

Ginny in Ohio
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,685 Member
    Options
    stat for the day:

1st outside long run- 1hr 22min 56sec, 9.47min mi, 9.47min mi,154mhr, 8.48mi= DIDN'T RECORD ALL THE WAY, SO PISSED!
    Apple Watch- 929c

Kirby walked the dogs, I ran
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,685 Member
    Options
    6ebjx9moag3f.png
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,349 Member
    Options
    g2llfa56ywye.jpg
    This is our ship. I took the photo from the castle. Our cabin is right at the front, near the top, with a little bit of curved edge.
    Heather UK XXXXXX

What ship is that, Heather? It looks familiar.
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,342 Member
    Options
    It's the Saga Sapphire, soon to be retired, alas. :s
    Spent the evening dancing, listening to an amazing pianist and having a sing a long in the bar.
    Love Heather UK XXXXXX
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Heather I had a good time guessing which one is your cabin. Here is the one I picked:
    0zdba32ksvyv.png
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,881 Member
    Options
    :)
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Kate UK <3
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    🤣🌸💜
  • Workoutahloic50
    Workoutahloic50 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    JanetrOkc- you look beautiful!!Happy Anniversary!!!!
    Debby In Va
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    I'm at a point shopping where I think I will just go commando. Underwear can't be tried on, ( Good or I would be shopping with latex gloves on!), and the packaging is such that when you open it at home, its technically yours. I don't want to spend $15 for a pack only to find out they aren't comfortable. The cotton ones only come in packs of 6+, and the fact that some brands I'm one size, we in other brands I'm something else, its ludicrous!
    Ok rant over.💖
    Oooh Navy Midshipman vs Air Force. Baby won 34 to Air Force 25. Great football game! Chief and I yelled a lot!
    💖Rebecca
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,976 Member
    Options
    :)Rebecca, take the opened pack of underwear that doesn't fit along with your receipt and return them. When you find a size/brand that fits, save the package so you can buy them again
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,087 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Rebecca if you know waist and hip measurements often the packages will have a guide as to which size you need to buy. You do have to decide do you like briefs, high cut, hipsters, or bikini. What you wear can determine which is the best choice. I admit there are difference between brands too. I would go by what they say on their package for the fit. Once you find size, style, and brand it is best to stick with it. You can also watch for sales in the brand you like. Buying them in a package is usually the cheaper than individual. Occasionally Kohl's will clear out single pairs. I have bought some of these to see if I like the style, size, and brand without committing to a big package.

Barbie had great advice too!
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,152 Member
    Options
    exermom wrote: »
    M – forgive me – where is the snipping tool? Makes sense about logging into the future. Never thought of that! Lucky you gets DST.

Michele in NC

Right click on the Windows icon in the bottom left corner of your screen.
    Select Search
    Type 'Snipping Tool'
    Pin it to your Start and maybe also Taskbar

It is a great little tool for capturing screen shots and all sorts of things. It seems to me it was around before Windows 10 as an Add-On but came as part of Windows 10.

When you open it and capture your screen shot, then go to Edit > Copy and come over here and Paste ... and voila! There it is. :)

Machka in Oz
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    JanetrOkc- you look beautiful!!Happy Anniversary!!!!
    Debby In Va

Thank you so much <3

Janetr OKC
  • KJLaMore
    KJLaMore Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I MAJORLY overdid it today! lol The boys slept in, which got my hackles up and made me go out and move all five couches into the ENORMOUS dumpster that we rented! LOL I was in my William Wallace mode. (Paint my face blue and I will shout FREEDOM from the top of the junk I put in the dumpster!) I had gotten all five couches in the dumpster on my own by the time Tim woke up and came outside and said "WTH are you doing?" I was in a mood and I didn't want to do housework, so I got done what needed to be done. I took my farm wagon to the back yard and put my old picnic table upside down across it and pulled it up the hill and across the front yard (with Tim making sure it stayed balanced). Then moved a bunch of other things out of the shed (three doors, a 6 foot cedar fence panel, a 48"x 24" planter box, a wheelbarrel, etc.) and put them all in the bin. It felt so good. I let a few too many curse words fly as I muscled and shoved things where I wanted them to be. It felt REALLY good! Just as good as smacking someone; well, I can only imagine it felt that good as I am not a violent person. B)o:)>:) BUT it all got done! I ate (and drank) back a lot of the calories. But a good, productive day.
    JanetR- Glamour girl! Congrats on your anniversary! You look fabulous! Glad your sinus infection is clearing up!
    Carol- I would see if I could find out the reason hubby has taken up smoking again. Is he stressed about something? Maybe he can switch that bad habit for a good one? A walk together? A punching bag to hit for a while?
    Rebecca- I missed the underwear kerfuffle! Having a hard time finding comfortable undies? What about them is uncomfortable? Have you tried the "boy short" style? It gives a bit more coverage, and usually a nice cotton without the irritating elastic around the waist and leg openings. But agree with Barbie; either save the packaging of the comfy ones or take a pic of them and save it on your phone for the next time you have to purchase them! I have pics of a LOT of stuff like that on my phone. :*
    Katla- I will be in the air on Wednesday morning! I will wave to the NW as I fly to Texas!

Well, still working on my laundry...ttfn xoxoxo KJ (Kelly)

P.S. No baby yet.