6sc0gdnk9s0a.jpeg
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Kate UK <3
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,079 Member
    Options
    My hobbies are writing a novel, knitting, reading, camping, horse back riding, the gym and online dating. None of them make money. Although one day I hope to sell my novel.
    Annie in Delaware
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Both DH and I are not feeling well. :sad:
    Trying to decide whether to cancel our weekend guests.
    How late to leave that decision?
    I'm going have a nap and see how I feel when I wake up. :s

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • Poerava14
    Poerava14 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Hobbies? Nothing that makes money, unless you count the time I spend learning about all-things-dementia. Who knows if eventually I will parlay it into a part-time job. For health, I work out regularly in a gym, to lively latin music. My creative outlet is cooking = trying new recipes, ingredients and variations that enhance health and fitness. Also, I like investing in home improvements that are beautiful and make our little condo better suited for aging in place.

Barbie: Nice job with the bath makeover. Enjoy!

Lisa: Congrats on getting the big grant done.

Machka: I'm in awe of all you accomplish. October is certainly a productive month for you.

I'm waiting on word from a friend who lives in one of the Southern California fire zones, Porter Ranch. DH was up with sundowners from 3AM on, so that also added to a rough night. Thankfully, I have a chiropractor/massage therapy appointment later this AM, so that will help my psyche tremendously.

Stay well friends. We can do this.

Rori
    Colorado Foothills
  • LuciBThinner
    LuciBThinner Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Five pages to go...but, I need to get going, so will write a bit quickly before I leave.

Allie I love LulaRoe! You will be gorgeous! You can always dress them up or down!

Rita Glad the colitis meds are helping! Colitis is such a nasty thing to deal with! I have the same trouble you are having when my depression eases up, DH gets grumpy and difficult and makes it tough not to fall back down.

Kim Not surprised about PG&E...time to get Erin Brockovich involved again!! I ordered glasses and they are stuck in the fire zone, so no news on when they will come. Hope you don't go long without power!!

Rori Can't imagine what it's like for you dealing with DH's dementia (and Rita and Machka). Care taking is so exhausting and difficult! After my Dad's Alzheimer's, I truly hope we don't have to go through it! I don't think I would be as strong as you ladies are!

Kathleen WOW! You've been through so much lately! Congrats on your writing awards! It's amazing how creativity does well in chaos!

Ladies out west with snow Beautiful 54 degrees this morning! Loving the cooler weather!

Sharon Welcome!

Ginger Awesome siblings as friends! I love having close siblings who I can call at any time and know they will always be in my corner!

Dandl "my pillow over his face" - LOL!!

Cheryl Love your riding picture!

Domestic violence I think it's tough getting out when you are raised in it. I know I thought it was "normal". It was what I expected. I have learned to stand up for myself over the years. (And I have always been a vicious Mama Bear to protect my Cubs!!)

I added Noom yesterday. Hoping it will get the scale moving. I didn't want to spend the money, but so far it is a big help with the way it is set up and the recipes with pictures they have. I have been frustrated that the scale isn't moving faster. I don't want more than a pound or two a week, but weeks without movement are frustrating.

Heather Glad you are safely home and celebration continues!

Machka Glad your presentation went so well. Congratulations!!

Amber I read 95% of UTI/bladder infections are e-coli, and you are right - they make it sound like you have bad hygiene or are having sex with multiple partners...not true. I was born with thrush and vaginal yeast infection because my Mom had one at the time of delivery. I have trouble with this all of my life.

Heather I love the flowered jug!

Vicki Please be gentle with yourself! You can do this! You will get your eating back under control! Try baby steps...a little at a time until you are back where you want to be. Don't try to get everything right the first day.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

<3 Luci in WNC

• kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,899 Member
    Options
    Hobbies:
    Hosting at a campground for money ( well really free rent!)
    Walking for exercising
    Photography for happiness

RvRita
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,899 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Weather balloon the hail on same day!

vo6bhf9fgary.jpeg
    w4n04xadsael.jpegchhcb9ryw1vy.jpeg

• csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    🌸🌺🌼
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    (((Allie)))
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Millie- oh dear praying for you

Daughter OC (pepper sprayed) during Navy training on cell with her.

Yes I start Christmas prep early so can enjoy my Thanksgiving birthday,Dads Dec bday,y the holidays with less fuss plus Halloween with JR his 1st door to door maybe
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,618 Member
    Options
    a9sv6cvhjyty.jpeg
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Sending loving thoughts, Allie. <3<3<3

Feeling a bit better after an hour's nap. Hope I can shake it off. :/

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • teklawa1
    teklawa1 Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    (((Allie))) thinking of you.

Well today was to be first formal day of mediation but it was cancelled because the mediator's mother died suddenly. It will be rescheduled for a later date in November or December. I'm back home and it feels so good to be back with DH and Ella (our three year old dog).

Money hobby.... electronic prospecting
    Healthiest hobby....hiking
    Creative activity... glass bead making

Betsy in NW WA
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    ((((( Hugs Allie))))))).💖
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,764 Member
    Options
    dandl1986 wrote: »
    pretty sure I don't have a hobby that makes me money, so I will just change that to a hobby that helps me spend money:

This just made me laugh!! :D
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,764 Member
    Options
    Oh Allie ... so sorry ... keeping you all in my prayers.
  • Poerava14
    Poerava14 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Allie: May his transition be peaceful, for both of you. Feel this heartfelt (((cyber-hug))) coming your way.
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    (((Alison)))

Hobby & Money Making: Buying and Selling vintage jewelry.

Carol in GA