Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.

The most polarizing food: where do you stand?

Replies

• MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    Also, I’m team pineapple on pizza 😁
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    The cream filled chocolates in a cheap box of chocolates - orange, strawberry or the coconut ones are the worse! :s
    Also the 'coffee'...not really sure - I just know it's awful too!!
  • Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    MichSmish wrote: »

Best team to be on. :sunglasses:
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Gross cookies

Powdery dry thing shaped like cookies. They taste like flour paste that just happens to have some sugar in it. Not like cookie dough.... just sweet flour paste.
  • Ruatine
    Ruatine wrote: »

Yay, my first disagree! :D
  • vollkornbloedchen
    vollkornbloedchen Posts: 2,243 Member

Not from me! ✊
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member

It was me! ;)
  • Ruatine

It was me! ;)

You get a hug for that. :tongue:
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,257 Member

Pizza is one of those magical foods - it turns everything you put on it into something better.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Is this polarizing? I feel like it is. I actually really enjoy prepackaged ramen of all kinds (I like the good stuff I can get from a restaurant even more, of course):

7hjnypqkybgx.png

I love the noodles in them but I'm not a huge fan of the seasoning - maybe if I put in half the pack it's pretty good. I usually would eat them with butter and parmesan though.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,023 Member
    edited October 2019
    Is this polarizing? I feel like it is. I actually really enjoy prepackaged ramen of all kinds (I like the good stuff I can get from a restaurant even more, of course):

The Roasted Chicken is my favorite. I add a little cumin and chili powder to balance out the SALTY! CHICKEN! flavorings :lol: and add in whatever frozen veggies I have on hand, and eat a low cal protein on the side, usually seafood or eggs.
  • Ruatine
    Ah, I guess not too polarizing then. :) My favorite is the lime shrimp. I also like to add random frozen veggies to my ramen. Edamame is a favorite to throw in as is broccoli. Often, if I have a can of chicken handy, I'll throw that in too to bump the protein. Cheap, tasty and fairly good nutrition, even if the sodium is a bit of a killer.

Hmm... okay, possibly polarizing things I enjoy:

t6ogirawe9fy.jpg

dmz9lbxvmduv.png

cfvvobt4o3ok.png

I think I might have a thing for canned meat. :D I have heard some vehement arguments about canned meats. Apparently, some people get really grossed out by them. :shrug: I like 'em.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member

7hjnypqkybgx.png

Hate. Hate. Hate. There, did I polarize it?
  • Ruatine

Yes. Thank you. :wink:
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,551 Member

7hjnypqkybgx.png

I eat pre-packaged ramen. But if you are counting calories be aware that for wheat noodles to be made instant, the noodles need to be fried first. Not the case for the instant ramen based on rice noodles or bean thread noodles. Both alternative noodles are about 30% less calories.
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,257 Member

7hjnypqkybgx.png

I feel the screams of thousands of college students and young adults first moving out on their own.
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Ah, I guess not too polarizing then. :) My favorite is the lime shrimp. I also like to add random frozen veggies to my ramen. Edamame is a favorite to throw in as is broccoli. Often, if I have a can of chicken handy, I'll throw that in too to bump the protein. Cheap, tasty and fairly good nutrition, even if the sodium is a bit of a killer.

Hmm... okay, possibly polarizing things I enjoy:

t6ogirawe9fy.jpg

dmz9lbxvmduv.png

cfvvobt4o3ok.png

I think I might have a thing for canned meat. :D I have heard some vehement arguments about canned meats. Apparently, some people get really grossed out by them. :shrug: I like 'em.

I loved corned beef hash and SPAM (I never had the lite version) as a kid. Not sure what I would think of it today! Hated the deviled ham spread.