What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• bear2303
    bear2303 Posts: 252 Member
    yelliezx wrote: »
    I got my rings off for the first time in like 1.5 years!!!! YESSSS! [/qu
    Today I REALLY didn't feel like eating the lunch I packed and brought to work... It's the same thing I've been eating all week, so no surprise there! I was tempted to run next door to the cafeteria or down the street to Wendy's for a chicken sandwich. I RESISTED and ate the lunch I brought :) Now, I am just as full and satisfied as I would have been after eating a chicken sandwich, but no with regrets!!

Great job! Its so funny how much of a mental game it is to eat/not eat what we want! The hunger itself can be satisfied by just about anything but the mental hurdles are the tough ones!
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,508 Member
    I've lost enough weight that my fat is squishier and when I hold my arms out it dangles down and moves at a different rate than the rest of my arm. I'm amused and can't stop poking and squishing it.

I just tried this - how cool!
  • missjck2
    missjck2 Posts: 146 Member
    missjck2 wrote: »
    I ran 2 miles nonstop in 22 mins which is huge for me! A few months ago I couldn’t run 3 full mins without taking a break and struggled with my cadence and breathing. -33 pounds and a little determination later I am in pure shock 😌

Gonna mix metaphors here, but isn't a great shock!?
    I don't run. I even avoided it when I was much younger and healthier! The other day a short test to try out new phone earbuds became a 60 plus minute walk, can't remember last time I did that! All I got was a bit sweaty, 😊🚶🏻‍♂️

@geraldaltman most definitely! It’s amazing what we think we aren’t capable of at times.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!