What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    Kid.. I made dinner, a good one (shrimp, sausage and potatoes). No, by all means enjoy that can of ravioli 🤨
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    My wife is having some serious abdominal pains. I’ve prayed for her and would like some prayers for her from my praying folks. I’m hoping it’s just severe gas or constipation. We ate off our diets the other day and ever since it’s been giving her some problems. May not be related at all but I’m hoping it’s just food related. We are living in a remote are where the clinic is also not a place you want to wait in for an extended period. Like most people we will wait until it’s absolutely unbearable before going. I’d rather have something funny or cute to post but alas... Thanks for the opportunity to post my thoughts.

I hope it turns out to be something simple and passes quickly 🙂

Adding my sentiments to Jo's.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    This app doesn’t make it easy to stalk people

You just need to try harder.
  • DiscipleOfChrist29
    DiscipleOfChrist29 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    @slimgirljo15 - Thanks. She is starting to feel a bit better. She is drinking apple cider vinegar (acv) and it is helping whatever the issue is. That acv is a game changer for real. It helps with all sorts of stuff.

j5rkacbe6n4r.png
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    @slimgirljo15 - Thanks. She is starting to feel a bit better. She is drinking apple cider vinegar (acv) and it is helping whatever the issue is. That acv is a game changer for real. It helps with all sorts of stuff.

j5rkacbe6n4r.png

I'm glad she is getting some relief. Hopefully she'll be back to 100% soon.

If I have an upset stomach my go to is diet schweppes ginger ale.. Idk why but it settles my stomach.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    Living the dream!
  • Keep_on_cardio
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I
    I made no assumptions, I formed an opinion on information given. Had less to do with you than it did the post I actually quoted and the onus being on the single to discern the status of a relationship by investigsting a ring finger and not by the related to pronounce it in a forward manner.

I'm not sure what she got to tell you if she deserved it or not. It is the mentality of someone who wouldn't hold their relationship status in mystery for the sake of fun and friendship.

I don't know anyone who announces their relationship status to work friends. Sounds presumptuous to feel the need to.

Lol OK

I get it I think. If I’m talking to a man and randomly blurt out “Hey bucko, I’m married!” it sounds like I believe he has a level of interest that maybe isn’t there and then I look conceited.

Then again in a friendship as close as a “work husband” I’d think that marital status would have come up casually in conversation from time to time.

Since I don’t really know anything about the situation, I’m making up my own entertainment. I’m not making assumptions about real people here, but just stories about the fictional characters who live in my phone.

In my story Bucko knew she was married and didn’t care. Probably thought she didn’t either.

Envisioned the same made up story.

Example: real life me, I go to the gym and talk with all people (men and women). I talk to the same people, in different classes and even without asking, men and women talk about their spouses or boyfriend/girlfriends.

I share, don’t share and over share with certain people at the gym. I’m pretty sure all know I am married. The level of what they know and details of my marriage, another story.
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,366 Member
    Options
    euo8s786yqjz.gif
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Options
    ejd4nzmcji96.gif
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    There is a man on crutches hopping round my garden with the hose. What are you doing hoppy man? Why are you here?
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    There is a man on crutches hopping round my garden with the hose. What are you doing hoppy man? Why are you here?

bj4neecx17p8.gif
  • ghudson92
    Options

bj4neecx17p8.gif

I wish James Denton was in my garden 😍
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Options

bj4neecx17p8.gif

Lol! Came to mind 😂😂
  • ghudson92
    Options

bj4neecx17p8.gif

Lol! Came to mind 😂😂

Sadly the guy in my garden, who I've now deducted is the window cleaner, looks nothing like that 😢
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Options

bj4neecx17p8.gif

Lol! Came to mind 😂😂

Sadly the guy in my garden, who I've now deducted is the window cleaner, looks nothing like that 😢

A window cleaner on crutches. Hmm. Wonder how that happened. 🤔

Makes me think of the high rise window cleaners. Sorry, would NEVER do that 😰
  • ghudson92
    Options

bj4neecx17p8.gif

Lol! Came to mind 😂😂

A window cleaner on crutches. Hmm. Wonder how that happened. 🤔

He fell off the ladder cleaning the windows of the house over the road which is flippin massive... I'm surprised he is alive let alone back to work!
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    i take a lot of vitamins and stuff every morning, either when im eating breakfast at my apartment or when im eating at my desk as soon as i get to work. i took them this morning like 20 mins ago and i messed up because one of them was a muscle relaxer and i think another was codeine and i really just need to take a nap now

Holy crap man, that's a cocktail for beating insomnia right there. Good luck :/