Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• nicnznicnz Member Posts: 159 Member Member Posts: 159 Member
    This looks dangerous..but oh so good. (& yes they do have stock in US, some parts of asia and AU)
    o2nx5kup3dp5.jpg
  • Katmary71Katmary71 Member Posts: 4,693 Member Member Posts: 4,693 Member
    nicnz wrote: »
    This looks dangerous..but oh so good. (& yes they do have stock in US, some parts of asia and AU)
    o2nx5kup3dp5.jpg

Chocolate almond butter sounds amazing! Wish I had some right now!
  • AngryViking1970AngryViking1970 Member Posts: 2,840 Member Member Posts: 2,840 Member
    ovtrhy0q0y71.jpg

Ooooo... one of my favorite cereal indulgences is Raisin Bran and Frosted Flakes mixed together. This is right up my alley.
  • missysippy930missysippy930 Member Posts: 2,492 Member Member Posts: 2,492 Member
    New flavor Built Bars. Coconut almond.
    Oops, I guess it hasn’t been released yet. Just for high volume Built Bar purchasers at the moment.
    edited October 2019
  • oocdc2oocdc2 Member Posts: 1,347 Member Member Posts: 1,347 Member
    Oops, I guess it hasn’t been released yet. Just for high volume Built Bar purchasers at the moment.

They need to have a sale soon--I'm running low.
  • glassyoglassyo Member Posts: 5,697 Member Member Posts: 5,697 Member
    ovtrhy0q0y71.jpg

Ooooo... one of my favorite cereal indulgences is Raisin Bran and Frosted Flakes mixed together. This is right up my alley.

Just saw the cereals aren't mixed together but the big box has little boxes of the individual cereals inside.
  • AngryViking1970AngryViking1970 Member Posts: 2,840 Member Member Posts: 2,840 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    ovtrhy0q0y71.jpg

Just saw the cereals aren't mixed together but the big box has little boxes of the individual cereals inside.

Awww. :(
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 6,092 Member Member Posts: 6,092 Member
    pkbpj2xocwzj.jpg

Fish sauce caramels... yum!
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 6,092 Member Member Posts: 6,092 Member
    confetti-sugar-cookie-800x800.jpg

I give this a 10/10! So good! You put it in the microwave for around a minute & if it's not done to your liking you're supposed to test it out in 15 second increments.

gooey-bake-butterscotch-oatmeal-800x800.jpg

I bought this flavor too.

There's also a chocolate chip cookie & double chocolate brownie.

Butterscotch Oatmeal.... oh my. that would be dangerous
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 6,816 Member Member Posts: 6,816 Member
    confetti-sugar-cookie-800x800.jpg

I give this a 10/10! So good! You put it in the microwave for around a minute & if it's not done to your liking you're supposed to test it out in 15 second increments.

gooey-bake-butterscotch-oatmeal-800x800.jpg

I bought this flavor too.

There's also a chocolate chip cookie & double chocolate brownie.

OMG I NEED! I was just craving butterscotch too! They look like those betty crocker warm delights I used to love. Thanks for the review! How big are they? I see a serving is 1/9th.
    edited October 2019
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 6,816 Member Member Posts: 6,816 Member
    oocdc2 wrote: »

They need to have a sale soon--I'm running low.

You can always get the 10 off coupon by making a new acc lol :D
  • colorfulcoquettecolorfulcoquette Member Posts: 94 Member Member Posts: 94 Member
    OMG I NEED! I was just craving butterscotch too! They look like those betty crocker warm delights I used to love. Thanks for the review! How big are they? I see a serving is 1/9th.

I just read the fine print... serving size is 1/9 of a cookie LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I saw this and I'm pretty sure the size of the serving would be small enough to make me want to cry :'(

They look oh so good though!