The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• mndym67
    mndym67 Posts: 6 Member

Awesome! I do Okinawan goju ryu. The pre-grading (checking if we are going to be invited) is on Friday evening and then the actual grading is next week Friday evening through to Sunday afternoon. But apparently, if I'm not quite ready now they will make sure I'm ready by April (and still need to do the grading now)[/quote]

Oh cool! I practice Shukokai which comes down from Shito Ryu

Had an amazing experience in Okinawa in August training with Masakazu Kiramoto Sensei from Goju Ryu. I believe he is coming out to Australia either later this year or early next year so would love to get another session in with him.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    mndym67 wrote: »

Oh cool! I practice Shukokai which comes down from Shito Ryu

Had an amazing experience in Okinawa in August training with Masakazu Kiramoto Sensei from Goju Ryu. I believe he is coming out to Australia either later this year or early next year so would love to get another session in with him.

You lucky fish! I haven't had the opportunity to train in Okinawa (just don't have the money and I'm a single mom, so I can't leave my kids behind). One day. Its on my bucket list
  • Yidrey
    Yidrey Posts: 20 Member
    Hi, 39 from The Netherlands. Lost a total of 32 kg in 5 years. I am now 89 kg. Would like to loose the last 6 kg but they are the hardest :smiley: Great community,and inspiring to see.
  • mcemino2
    mcemino2 Posts: 427 Member
    TGIF, have a great weekend!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Happy Friday everyone.
    It's bandage removal day for me
    Decided to switch from Percocet to advil too
    Pain seems manageable and I am tired of the weird Percocet dreams
  • RockingRican
    RockingRican Posts: 217 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Mission accomplished
    xw59qz78wb0v.jpg

Mission accomplished

Congrats! You had great running weather!

Thank you! It was gorgeous
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Morning Middle-agers.. happy weekend all :)
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Good weekend to you to, Jo
  • BillM1976
    BillM1976 Posts: 15 Member
    Hope everyone has a great weekend!😎☀️
  • slimgirljo15
    Bruceapple wrote: »
    Good weekend to you to, Jo

Hey Bruce :) 🤗
  • slimgirljo15
    BillM1976 wrote: »
    Hope everyone has a great weekend!😎☀️

You too :)
  • lynney9
    lynney9 Posts: 35 Member
    Anyone who does not mind having a new friend please friend me...i need some encouragement and motivation since i cant exercise:/....thx!!:)
  • Odin773
    Odin773 Posts: 1 Member
    Anyone who does not mind having a new friend please friend me...i need some encouragement and motivation since i cant exercise:/....thx!!:)

• slimgirljo15
    steeliebob wrote: »
    Since I tend to lurk here some, suppose I should officially say Hi too 👋👋👋 That way y'all at least know who's reading. Have a good weekend!!

Hi 👋 :)
  • Sherryregnier72
    Sherryregnier72 Posts: 6 Member
    Good morning 🌞 I’m new to this & still trying to figure this out. I’m 47 and 4’7 tall. Lol
    I live in Illinois and always try to stay positive even when I have a hard time myself. Feel free to add me as a friend. Looking for help with losing weight and positive energy. 🤗
  • Sherryregnier72
    Sherryregnier72 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi. How do you get to this forum through the app?
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Hi. How do you get to this forum through the app?

You can access the forums from the phone app. Tap on the three bar menu icon at the top left of the home page. Scroll down to Community. Open that link.
  • shanonlh
    shanonlh Posts: 20 Member
    Happy Sunday everyone! Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I'm one week in, staying on track and feeling great so far. How is everyone else doing?