The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,581 Member
    Good morning peeps...have a great Sunday!
  • HighPeak66
    HighPeak66 Posts: 27 Member
    Hey folks... a few weeks in and definitely in THAT age group haha. Feel free to add me !
  • steeliebob
    steeliebob Posts: 55 Member
    I survived Saturday college football under goal.... Gonna try hard for pro day today!!! So much easier when I work on the weekends like I usually do and not have the option. Used to always eat a gazillion calories during games, I do enjoy watching, but working hard to not have to feast as well! Looking for a weather break this morning for a Sunday run!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Happy Sunday middle agers. I'm hooked up to the ice/compression machine for the he next 4 hours at least so I guess that means hallmark movie time!!? Have a fun day all
  • Dungeon28
    Dungeon28 Posts: 1 Member
    edited October 2019
    Hi everyone! I’m new to the community and about 2 weeks in to getting in shape and getting that BMI down. I (47 yrs old/160lbs) work out an hour a day M-F. 3 days a week I go with my 60 ish mom and 70 yr old MIL, treadmill for now. I’m hoping they’ll start to feel more fit and try other machines/ exercises eventually. You could say I’m their motivation to GO work out right now.The other two days I’m in the gym with my hubby doing cardio and weight machines. Watching my portions and logging my calories on MFP and trying to at least lose a pound a week. Goal would be 148lbs. Dream weight 135. I have 5 children and 2 granddaughters :) Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 972 Member
    I had my worst bouldering session in a while on Saturday. I concluded that I had been moving around too much, and needed some recovery time off.

Today, I decided that 24 hours off was more than enough. So I went again, and had a really good session.
  • mcemino2
    mcemino2 Posts: 427 Member
    Morning everyone! Have a great week!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Good morning and hello Monday. Let's kick the week into gear!
  • Clau_Ioana1202
    Clau_Ioana1202 Posts: 40 Member
    Good morning everyone, I will say hi again as I've been away from MFP recently. I definitely belong in this group as I have a month and a bit left and change enter the 40ies.

have a great week everyone. I started a low-carb and pay attention to meals kind of process today. I want to lose 10 pounds, about 5 kg. Feel free to add me, I like friends. :smile:
  • AliNouveau
    Happy Monday all. Have a great week!
  • AliNouveau
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »

You too sweetie. How are you feeling?

Hey not bad. Alone at home today and it's going well. Dressing is just so much effort but you do what you've go to do
    Sleeping is getting easier I'm just so nervous around people one of the incisions is really tender
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »

You too sweetie. How are you feeling?

Hey not bad. Alone at home today and it's going well. Dressing is just so much effort but you do what you've go to do
    Sleeping is getting easier I'm just so nervous around people one of the incisions is really tender

Glad to hear you are healing ok, Ali! You'll be back to normal activities in no time!
  • AliNouveau
    Thanks all
    Just made some muffins.
    I'm doing lots of the usual things just slowly
  • julieat_19
    julieat_19 Posts: 8 Member
    edited October 2019
    41 year old female, looking for motivation and support on my journey to lose 30 pounds! Feel free to add me. :smiley:
  • Rockerchick72
    Rockerchick72 Posts: 15 Member
    Hey guys! I'm 46 years young and I live in NJ. Happily married to my best friend. I am living the keto lifestyle for about two months now. I've lost 19.6 pounds so far. I just logged back on this app...it's been awhile! Feel free to friend me.
  • jlspain1
    jlspain1 Posts: 8 Member
    Allo...<---Best attempt at a British accent.

44 year old father of two here. Looking to once again try the healthy lifestyle.

Since I'm feeling motivated today, I'm off to go crush a 30 minute walk. Get those steps in!

We'll see how tomorrow goes...

Always looking for some support. Feel free to add me.
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    43, married, looking for more inspiration buddies and chit chat to help keep each other motivated.
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,193 Member
    Ok pushed through the pain last week and into week 2 of 21 days fix really enjoying using weights and mixing up my exercises I just need to see some weight loss now!
    Good luck folks add me if you want but stay focused and motivated!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,581 Member
    Hey good afternoon peeps...hope you all had a great day!