What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• errydayimmusclin
    errydayimmusclin Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    How exhausted I am from moving and trying to make my new place feel like home for myself and my kids. It's tiring. I just want to sleep for a couple days.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    That is a big challenge that takes time. Making memories there is where it's at. Get a few of those in and it'll feel homey.
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I know a product is too good to be true, but if it is reasonably priced I may try it anyway. Ladies, don't get your hopes up about these....

99spydraowp3.jpg
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I know a product is too good to be true, but if it is reasonably priced I may try it anyway. Ladies, don't get your hopes up about these....

99spydraowp3.jpg

What is it?
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options

99spydraowp3.jpg

What is it?

They are like sticky bras. They are supposed to just nicely cup your boobs and hold them in place without straps and all that. They keep coming unstuck and instead sticking to the inside of my sweatshirt. Thankfully I am wearing something baggy in case they just pop right off. They sounded so lovely..... ugh
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options

99spydraowp3.jpg

What is it?

for running, stops chaffing. i'm guessing.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options

99spydraowp3.jpg

What is it?

They are like sticky bras. They are supposed to just nicely cup your boobs and hold them in place without straps and all that. They keep coming unstuck and instead sticking to the inside of my sweatshirt. Thankfully I am wearing something baggy in case they just pop right off. They sounded so lovely..... ugh

And I was wondering what was too good to be true about bunny-rabbit cookie cutters

Learn somethin new every day!
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options

99spydraowp3.jpg

What is it?

If I ran in these it would cause a scene 😂😂😂 But maybe I could wear them under a sports bra for that purpose
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

99spydraowp3.jpg

What is it?

So like sticky silicone?

Ima just get a boob job and let them stand up on their own
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options

99spydraowp3.jpg

What is it?

If I ran in these it would cause a scene 😂😂😂 But maybe I could wear them under a sports bra for that purpose

well I was close~ish
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options

99spydraowp3.jpg

What is it?

So like sticky silicone?

It's sticky on one side and then the other side is just a thin material like a normal bra material. They don't hold the whole boob but in any case they suck. Or my boobs are weird
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

99spydraowp3.jpg

What is it?

So like sticky silicone?

It's sticky on one side and then the other side is just a thin material like a normal bra material. They don't hold the whole boob but in any case they suck. Or my boobs are weird

If I find some cheap I’ll try them. I’m curious
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options

99spydraowp3.jpg

What is it?

So like sticky silicone?

Sad.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    s131951 wrote: »

99spydraowp3.jpg

What is it?

So like sticky silicone?

Sad.

Yes it is.

I have THREE children.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    s131951 wrote: »

99spydraowp3.jpg

What is it?

So like sticky silicone?

Sad.

Yes it is.

I have THREE children.

Eh, I'm a fan of nature.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options
    Today is parent teacher conference. My mind is not in the right place today. Everything feels kinda meh and these things make me feel like I have to pretend I'm the perfect mom, which I'm not. And if they ask me how I'm doing today I think I may just cry 😭🤣

On my way to mine. They were supposed to be yesterday, I fk'd up though. Hope this helps.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options

99spydraowp3.jpg

I think they work better for very small boobs. Even I've had trouble with them.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    I thought I was going to have a heart attack tonight... my boyfriend took a ring box out of his pocket. I've always made it clear that I don't think I'll ever get married again. He gave me a ring to promise me that he's going to stick by my side, even if I'm at my worse right now. I found out my cancer had spread to my lymohnodes only 2 month after we've meet and he's been there with me every step of the way. He even put his career on hold until I'm done my treatments.

I didn't think he'd stick around...It was hard for me to believe that someone who just started to date me would want to put up with all of this and care about me so much. These last few days have been hard but my heart is filled with joy ❤ 😊

Holy Crap! do we get to gush over the ring?
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options

99spydraowp3.jpg

What is it?

I purchased a product very similar to these a few years back and wore them inside my bikini top on vacation one year. I was horribly embarrassed when one fell out in the hot tub and the guy next to me said, “gross, who was eating chicken breast in here?”