• okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Happy Halloween Ladies!!

Okie
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,225 Member
    Options
    Lisa - I always think I'm happy when "I am in the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing." Sounds like you have that right now.
    I do too. :D
    I wouldn't change anything, except for wanting a bit more personal cash.
    I know that everything could change in the blink of an eye, :o but, right at this moment, I can't think of anything I'd rather be doing, anywhere else I'd rather live, or anyone I'd rather be with.
    I'm doing the lottery every week, so I'm always hopeful about the cash situation. :laugh:

My friend won't be arriving until past my usual lunch time and then we have to go out to eat. :s I can see a Quest bar coming to my rescue.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    <3B)
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    gcf78gb1agws.png

• JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    JRs bouncing around yelling it’s Halloween 🎃 he’s excited it’s the 1st one we will leave the house for. Got the candy ready in the closet to switch out what he gets. (Too unsafe not to anymore plus he still can’t have hard stuff yet).

We were going to do our garage hand outs with fully decorated fun for kids but after last years rudeness forget it the kids at our last house were from an orphanage,disability center,y a caring neighborhood so was a delight. Kids here put down the decorations to moan about the goodies we give. Last year gave out rubber spiders 🕷 that glow in the dark,McDonald’s coupons, pretzels,exspensive chocolate like Reese’s pieces to Hershey’s,lots of exotic candies , chips bags of them, more toys,y baby food treats like baby gummies to baby Gerber cracker packs. Yet moans even tho we allowed them to take multiples of any they wanted some filled their buckets allowing mommy y daddy to go home early! (That’s the main reason since it rained the past 4years sooner at home less chance of sickness y everyone happy at home in bed for school! Especially baby siblings can go to bed !)

Amber Tx
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    Kelly WTG, I am inspired by your exercise challenges and will look for some November challenges to join!

NYKAREN
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    We have lived in our house for the last 20+ yrs and have never had trick or treaters at the door. There is a busy street in front of our house and no sidewalk on our side of the road. I grew up in a very rural area and only remember going trick or treating one time when an adult took us after Sunday evening church.

Kelly ~ Great news on the 8 lb loss! :)

Heather and Lisa ~ So glad you are both in a good place in life. Prayers that it will stay that way for you. <3

Carol in GA

• csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    👻☠️🤡👀

twdthl7crzhw.jpg

Woke to this! Must admit that it's kinda nice after months of such heat in Texas! Have the heat on.

Cheri
    in Texas tucked up cozy with an afghan, coffee and book at Thae moment
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,058 Member
    Options
    Michele love the snail!
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,058 Member
    Options
    Just made myself a low cal version of blueberry pie. In the bottom I crumbles up a graham cracker. Then cooked the blueberries with some unsweetened applesauce added some cinnamon. I put the hot blueberry mixture over the cracker and added a dollop of whipped cream instead of ice cream. Not as sweet as true blueberry pie, but very satisfying. Might try it using other fruits.