November 2019 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• Avidkeo
    Avidkeo Posts: 3,190 Member
    Options
    @JMNagain sorry about the late reply

Yep I upgraded from the vivoactive 3 with music to the 4s.

The only real difference is the size. The 4s is slightly smaller than the 3. It also has pulse oz measurements but honestly 8ve never used it. Mostly because I want my battery to last longer. I love having music on my watch and I use it for tracking running, walking and occasional bike rides. 8 like the info I get and don't care about the other metrics you get from other higher end watches.

I have fairly dainty wrists so like the 4s for that reason, but honestly unless you want something smaller, save your money and get a 3 with music.
  • Teresa502
    Teresa502 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    Shoot, I think I lied in the above post. While taking a shower after I posted it I remembered that when I was at Officer's Training School for the Air Force, we had to run 3 miles for our PT. If the first mile wasn't in 10 minutes, it didn't count. So, I know I did some BARELY under 10 minute miles then. But, hey, that was in 1984 and I was only 24 years old. I'm still stoked about the 10:45 pace. (Why do I have to do my best thinking in the shower? I could have blissfully lived with the fantasy that I'm the fastest I ever have been.)

That's fantastic!
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    Calling for the first snow of the season today... it will be long melted before I have a chance to see it I am sure.
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    @username301 congrats to your youngest!!!